indianstargyul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Geezzz!
what a frustrating show!
these people really know how to annoy an audience! What is really wrong with these people???. It seem that they all mentally ill, so they want to portray our lead as a psycho too!😲👎🏼

After today's episode, i am wondering what sordid acts they intend make Vic display! what a failure! dont these people read these forums?! why are they bent on being idiotic👎🏼

Since a couple of months back, i said that this is something Vickram is dreaming...coz everything went haywire since vickram went to sleep on that chair and then got up and went to Adi's room to wake him.

well if this is NOT so, Please CVs , MAKE IT SO...only way to .redeem your selves...SAVE THE SHOW! coz i think your writers are sitting on their heads... if you know what i mean  or rather thinking with their seats🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice topic! I used to love this show when it first started. But now it has changed so much, I hardly watch it anymore. If the show gets back to how it was before, I would watch again. But doubt that would happen. Lol
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indianstargyul

Geezzz!
what a frustrating show!
these people really know how to annoy an audience! What is really wrong with these people???. It seem that they all mentally ill, so they want to portray our lead as a psycho too!😲👎🏼

After today's episode, i am wondering what sordid acts they intend make Vic display! what a failure! dont these people read these forums?! why are they bent on being idiotic👎🏼

Since a couple of months back, i said that this is something Vickram is dreaming...coz everything went haywire since vickram went to sleep on that chair and then got up and went to Adi's room to wake him.

well if this is NOT so, Please CVs , MAKE IT SO...only way to .redeem your selves...SAVE THE SHOW! coz i think your writers are sitting on their heads... if you know what i mean  or rather thinking with their seats🤣

(in bold Now THAT would be some twist to the show but I don't think these writers are THAT creative 😆

preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This water melon scene was so irritating esp sugani wearing amrita's locket. sorry just puked
croziaxx thumbnail
     whole watermelon scene was just... 
indianstargyul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Actually, the watermelon scence deserves some really hard spits !!!!!!!!!🤣 I hope they spit out that relationship (Adi/Sugni) as far as possible...
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The cvs know how many people are still watching their show
this is the reason why they are making us fool.
I stopped watching the show a month now.
Now I am reading the updates and comments on this forum.
I will start watching whenever the stupid cvs find their lost brain.