KJO : Shahrukh is not my 'Best Buddy' ?????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
😕😕😕 when was the last time Kjo didn't sound confused ?

Karan Johar: Shahrukh Khan is not my best buddy!

PRATHAMESH JADHAV2.34 PM IST 09.27.2012
Tags:
Alia Bhatt, Alia Bhatt In Student Of The Year, Apoorva Mehta, Dharma Productions, Karan Johar,Karan Johar's Student Of The Year, KJo, Shahrukh Khan, Siddharth Malhotra, SRK, SRK Is Not Karan Johar's Buddy, Student Of The Year, Varun Dhawan, Varun Dhawan In Student Of The Year
Karan Johar: Shahrukh Khan is not my best buddy!
Yogen Shah
comments 3

The Student Of The Year director made a shocking revelation, and quickly added that SRK is like his big brother – but definitely not his best friend. Who then is KJo's best-est buddy? We tried to find out!

Karan Johar was in his element last night. The ever-so-eloquent KJo looked dapper in a black suit. Accompanied by the young trio of his newest movie Student Of The Year â€“ Siddharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan – a visibly excited KJo was talking about his 'young' film.

Karan stated that SOTY is about friendship, heartbreak and love. That's when a curious journo asked the 40-year-old filmmaker who is his best buddy. And just when all ears were anticipating hearing that one obvious name in response – Shahrukh Khan â€“ KJo surprised everyone by stating that King Khan was not his best friend. "There are old friends who have gone beyond the 'friendship' tag. They are family now. My childhood friend Apoorva Mehta, who is the CEO of my company, is my best friend. He's been with me for the past 30 years . We have been together from our schooldays, college days and even work together. He is my best friend," said Karan.

Uh, oh! And we thought Shahrukh Khan, who has featured in almost every film KJo has made so far (barring SOTY...yet), would definitely qualify as his best friend. "Nahi, Shahrukh toh mere buddy nahi hain, balki mere bade bhai hain. No, Shahrukh is not my buddy. In fact, he is like my big brother. I never called him my buddy. Even today when Shahrukh enters a room, I stand up to give him respect. So SRK is not my best friend but Apoorva, who heads my company, is," explained Karan.

Now that answer surprised us and we couldn't help thinking about what stopped Shahrukh Khan, the big brother of KJo, from being his best buddy too. We will definitely ask Shahrukh this question when we bump into him next time!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/karan-johar-shahrukh-khan-is-not-my-best-buddy/

Reminds me of my own boring story from grade VI. Class teacher asked me which friend I liked best. I took some random name instead of my best friend's...no idea why. Best friend confronts me later. I tell her 'But you're like my sister na. She was asking about friends'. And I got away. 😛

figures kjo.

now you have 2 new buddies...like hasina says...one with pee pee on this pants and the other with poo.

My best friend and I have been friends for almost 15 years now. Infact it is an understood fact between our families and outsiders that she is more like a sister to me. However, god forbid I mention someone else's name as my best friend, then lets just say I will have my behind kicked! Both of us are very possessive about each other and no one else can take the place of best friend in our lives except us. 
In KJo's happy little universe it's called "butt buddy"
Wait till SRK-GayJo do another movie together. Then Apporva gets demoted and SRK becomes Best Chaddi Buddy. 

GayJo's friends change like his mood swings. Chalk it up to Pre-movie release Jizzters
Geez this drama queen Johar ðŸ¥±
@Topicmaker...your 'Saifeena' siggy is epic!!!
He has always said that Sharukh isn't his friend but his brother. I remember reading somewhere that Gauri is a closer friend of his than SRK.
i felt they r BFF 's lol!!
it's defo a shocking news.

nd ur last siggy! really cant believe, that bhai nd behen is hus nd wife now