Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AJ.morgan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh yh i knw o got alot left..wot i meant was tht i.myself hvnt got words left to comment on.ur work like am blank completly outta words

Harshu aap ko q itni hasi aarahi hai
VruShan_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
okay now this made me cry.
I want to tell you that I had tears in my eyes while reading the ending part.
I don't have words to describe such beauty.
When I started reading this, the way you shown SwaRon journey is mesmerizing. Such true love and companionship is so rare, next to impossible, but we know SwaRon are a couple who are bound to be like this and you made it believable. Then the ending part was so involving, that I could feel so much. I mean after literally sobbing I am writing this comment.
I cant write more because words will definitely be less to explain what all emotions I went through while reading this. Just want to end by saying that I wish I too have a love story like this.
Edited by VruShan_SwaRon - 10 years ago
AJ.morgan thumbnail
Painting Mischief

Awesome title and fab siggy btw looks like u gave himmi contract of making banners for ur stories.
Deepika Mishra you are incredibly outstanding writer. This was yet an other breathtakingly romantic OS, it was simply brautiful, the thought of spending romantic weekend at form house was so mesmerising, sharons naughty tactics to attract swayam to herself and distract him from making her painting was so romantic and poor swayam trying very hard to focuse but how can he focus wen his.love lady is in front of him inviting him to their world of romance...you knw deep i almost read all of ur work(proud) and each and every one is so different which is the beauty of ur writting and it seems like i will recognise ur work in millions with out thing for a second coz it will stand higher. I just dnt have words to tell u how amazing u are, trust i literally shaked up my words box and nothingz left or maybe all words are hiding inside coz they are well aware that they wont make any difference

Edited by Swaron.maniac - 10 years ago
AJ.morgan thumbnail

Till death do us apart

😭   πŸ˜­ 😭   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­
Deep 😭 yes!!! I read it again dnt exactly remember the number of time i read it before, all i know that today yet again i needed an escape from reality dnt ask why i just do experiance such fitts once in a while, any how so i thought whats better than reading and if am going to read than what on earth is better than reading "Till death do us apart". And here i was in entirly different world, or shud i say in 'the world of deepika mishra' where she engross you so deeply in her charming words and evokes different feeling like joy, anger, sadness, love in you. And you know whats intresting about her is affect she leaves on you is just unbelievable like now i wish i really wish u cud see the powerful affect you left on me its beyond words. This particular OS makes me go in kinda trans every time i read it. This wakens sort if rdesire in me, desire of experiancing the same love and passion you provided in ur charecters, it makes me wana believe in enternal love & it makes me wana be in love if u knw what i m trying to. I dnt knw what i am saying deep am just deeply affected so much so that i even started discussing this OS wib shardha and amit in mini AT group. Maybe ciz i eagerly wanted to discuss it wiv someone who read and perhaps wanted to know whether its only me or everyone who read it is equally affected. I knw i m just doing ur headach ryt now wiv my comments but i want to let it all out. I just love twking about. I wish i cud discuss each and every moment of this OS wiv someone, it feels good to twk abt it. Yhe fact that it end on such a spiritual point is just mesmerising, i feel sense of satisfaction as well as a sweet kinda heartach which is just out of the world for me to feel. This one i inspire for which i admire you.

I opend ur gallery to read next OS as i am reading it in order but i just saw this title and cudnt hold back snd wen i read it i cudnt stop myself from twking abt it. Tonight i dnt want to read anything else not even any of ur work coz i wana keep this fresh in ma mind and sleep wiv it.
Okai am gna shut it now coz i dnt seem to be stopping. Sorry for doing ur headach again.
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Kahan hai tera OS.. mujhe ko nahi mil raha hai? *pout*

Har jagah find kya.. wanna comment.. *pout*

Tunai index main bhi nahi dala hai.. *pout*

Link dai na? 😳
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Marium-

Kahan hai tera OS.. mujhe ko nahi mil raha hai? *pout*

Har jagah find kya.. wanna comment.. *pout*

Tunai index main bhi nahi dala hai.. *pout*

Link dai na? 😳

acha bahana he..nhi dungi link πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

PM naam ka koi chij hota he..if u remember
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So that this thread remains in my posts...
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
beyond doubts a superb os! loved reading it...