Phir Subah Hogi

End of everything that was good...End of the show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

M0uNi

M0uNi

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Today they have put an end to all the hopes...They have put an end to all the prayers...They have put an end to all the beauty...They have put an end to LOVE...They have put an end to our Beloved Vikram...They have killed everything so brutally...They have destroyed all, but still "They" are the "Creatives"... LOL ROFL

I can still remember the first day of airing...How excited I was!..For a girl Sugni, her struggles, her fights, her confidence, her strength, her success...Being a girl probably insisted me internally to be a witness of her journey & to feel attached to her...Her every little gesture got me so close to her...
And then our Vikram Thumbs Up...He was not only Sugni's HERO, but also of many of us...His decency, his intelligence, his values & virtues made him far more different from the so called "Thakurs" & it were his eyes that always reflected his beautiful heart ...Honestly, from the very first scene, many of us fell for him Blushing
Then the beginning of LOVE Heart...Oh! I still literally shiver to remember the scene where Vikram was reciting that shayeri while seeing Sugni's photos...It was so Spectacular & heart-touching & so beautifully executed!!! Day Dreaming & Every time the way the atmosphere used to change with that O RE PIYA track along with some romantic scenes was Fabulous...I am gonna miss all these for sure & I know, you all will miss too... Unhappy

But as it is said that there is an end of everything...Here it happened too...
but never thought that it would happen this way...so badly...breaking all the dreams, all the hopes...all at a sudden!Shocked
Can't we expect something better???... Can't a show with so much popularity deserve something more???Disapprove...Alas! There is no one to listen to us...no one to respect our feelings,our attachment ...no one to understand our pain Broken Heart..Everything has fallen into some deaf ears...

O.K...We can tolerate...we can even accept our show to end like this...we can bear all our pain...But we can never see our Vikram to turn into a bad guy..NO.NEVER...
It's quite acceptable when a character is negative from the very start..you can accommodate with the time progresses...But after so much attachment, love & respect, you can't take your HERO in a black shed...It's better to see him die...And so, Vikram is today dead for me Cryatleast...The death of a true lover..The death of a tragic hero..
And I am happy with it...Atleast the show gave me an opportunity to meet a guy like him...an opportunity to remember such a LOVER forever ...

Sorry my friends if I hurt any of you with my above post...I know how much pain you all are going through...
Just one thing for you all, stay happy & blessed & do value the people in your life Smile

Edited by M0uNi - 17 October 2012 at 2:12pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

deepasudhirocendejoymohanishamuktha_cuteseemasrboogleaasmaanSaima2010babygirl198722shunu6croziaxxpayal7JulieDHillyloveLaila2009Vinnie79ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "End of everything that was good...End of the show" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Well Said !!! Loved your Post 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyM0uNiHillyloveJulieD

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Agree with you!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyM0uNiHillylove

Charuu

Groupbie

Charuu

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Agree with you , i dont think i can see him turning bad.
Its ok to let him die or leave...thats his win.!

ocendejoyM0uNiHillylove

aasmaan

aasmaan

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Came to the forum after a long time and saw your post .. feel very sad about the status of the serial. In a way I am glad that i stopped watching long time back  .. somewhere there was a hope that the serial will go back to its promising start ..well now no need to come back

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyM0uNiIstilaHillylove

Vinnie79

IF-Rockerz

Vinnie79

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Lovely Post!!! ...You said  what alot of us are thinking beautifully!.Cry

ocendejoyM0uNiHillylove

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.