Punar Vivah

misssing Old dys of Punar Vivah..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Today's Epi was Light only loved Yash-Aarti Scenes..n whn Yash said  nw u no more old hockey stick Aaartii.. i just went into FlashBacksss...m misssing old dys of Punar Vivah tooo bt i knew one day aisa hona tha k i will miss angry young man Yash n Chulbuli Aarti bt still love ths shw n ArYa Roocckkeddd

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08Popo.1d_luvahananya93nirmalac99Pooja_11teju1816priya_drizzlesNav2010Manali_IamGCianMalika_ZL_KhanAnushaGKkholitaPuvZilovepyaarpickachuanu93gafulu14Sri_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "misssing Old dys of Punar Vivah.." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
mr too!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArYa_crazyluv

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Yup. Although i am loving the current track. Bt i want Yash to fall of the JKR Aarti. Remember hw he admired her when she caught the thief who stole Yash's wallet. I am missing the JKR Aarti with the hockey stick!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1d_luvahArYa_crazyluv

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
puvz v well said

PuvZ

Malika_ZL_Khan

IF-Rockerz

Malika_ZL_Khan

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

so cute moments  That is why I see them again all the times 

Edited by amouramalika - 16 October 2012 at 10:27pm

ArYa_crazyluv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.