16th OCT!! FANTABULOUS Episode .. Love you CVs <3

f.s.m thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Completely unpredictable and unexpected track they come with ... MAN I'm loving it !!

Adi's missing was Nana's plan ... I NEVER THINK ABOUT THIS ( and I guess all here like me now )
Loved the way Pankhuri was shouting on Adi ❤️ ( Disha did it so well ) 

Now I'm pretty sure everyone is LOVING the current track 😃 

Btw who else feel like Pankhuri hairstyle was kinda different today ?? She looks so beautiful ..

Share your views 

Edited by f.s.m - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed, I was very happy with Nana's decision. Hopefully this incident will bring Harish&Avantu closer so that they can clear their misunderstandings and yay my wish was fulfilled. Now we can have Adi&Pankhu scenes hopefully these 2 weeks won't be rushed in the show and that the time transpires slowly so that it is 2 weeks for them but about 3ish weeks for us😉 haha Agreed Fawaaz, her hairstyle suited her and it gave her a more modernized look than her traditional look where she was donning long hair. Brilliant epi overall today! =D
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fawaaz bhai... yes we loved it... & forgave CV for the Robot episode of yesterday... I feel recharged 
sajanFan thumbnail
totally agree.. brilliant CVs...

I guess the senior couple(Avantu-Harish) has to patch up first and then the junior couple (PaYa) love story would blossom 😉
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yep she was looking different today with new hairstylee..for once was looking much preetier then what she looks in previous episodeeesss
f.s.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: XoXKashishXoX

Agreed, I was very happy with Nana's decision. Hopefully this incident will bring Harish&Avantu closer so that they can clear their misunderstandings and yay my wish was fulfilled. Now we can have Adi&Pankhu scenes hopefully these 2 weeks won't be rushed in the show and that the time transpires slowly so that it is 2 weeks for them but about 3ish weeks for us😉 haha Agreed Fawaaz, her hairstyle suited her and it gave her a more modernized look than her traditional look where she was donning long hair. Brilliant epi overall today! =D

It will bring IshKa closer for sure 😃 .. And now we can see Adi n Pankhu scenes which I was waiting for ... It has been a time since we heard the usual PKDH background !!
@Bold ... Agreed ..

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Fawaaz bhai... yes we loved it... & forgave CV for the Robot episode of yesterday... I feel recharged 

Same here, me too feel charged again 😃

Originally posted by: sajanFan

totally agree.. brilliant CVs...

I guess the senior couple(Avantu-Harish) has to patch up first and then the junior couple (PaYa) love story would blossom 😉

I was thinking the same 😉 Eagerly waiting to see Adi realizing his love ...

Originally posted by: payalibm

yep she was looking different today with new hairstylee..for once was looking much preetier then what she looks in previous episodeeesss

Very much Agreed 

Edited by f.s.m - 11 years ago