Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Here sth for RUPERT'S fans!!

meha Senior Member
meha
meha

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Rupert Grint aka Ron Weasley
Rupert Grint has wowed audiences as Ron Weasley in the last two Potter films. He's back in Azkaban and now his long locks are the talk of the fans.

Lizo: Now Rupert tell us how much fun did you have with this movie? Rupert: Yeah, this one was fun! But seeing it finally was the really good bit - 'cos you get to see all the special effects that you didn't get to see when we were making the film. Lizo: So is it bizarre on set when you're doing stuff without knowing how it'll turn out - like the scenes with the Dementors? Rupert: It's weird - and there's some scary puppet stuff as well. Yeah, it's really weird doing all the special effects stuff but it's really satisfying to see it all at the end. Lizo: What did you think when you saw it on screen? Rupert: It's a lot different to the other films which was good. It's a lot more grown up, and a lot darker as well which is good. Lizo: Things are hotting up between you and Hermione? Rupert: There's a lot of awkward hand-holding moments which is a bit weird but it is fun to do! And there were a few hugs as well which didn't make the final cut - there was a lot of that sort of stuff. Lizo: Do you think Ron and Hermione are well-suited? Rupert: I dunno! When they first met they didn't like each other. And in this one they were arguing about the cat and the rat! Lizo: So forget the Sirius Black thing - this movie's all about the cat and the rat stuff eh? Rupert: Definitely yeah! Lizo: What did you think of the cat playing Crookshanks? Rupert: Emma liked it but Dan and I thought it was a bit ugly - he has a flat face. He was alright. Lizo: Did he have a nice personality? Rupert: Ha! Well he was really well trained. All the animals were, the rat aswell. Lizo: What's it like being one of the most famous teenagers in the world? Rupert: I get recognised sometimes which is quite weird. It's hard to get used to. It's really weird but quite cool too. Lizo: What do you do when you have time off? Rupert: I've just recently started playing golf - I played in Scotland, they've a lot of courses up there. That's quite fun. And I play computer games a lot. Lizo: What do you do when you're on set but not filming? Rupert: There's not really a lot of time. We're always filming and when we're not we're tutoring! But we have a really good time anyway 'cos, well, it's not that hard work, it's all good fun. Lizo: You're just getting ready to start the next film - what are you looking forward to in that? Rupert: My dress robes are going to be quite cool - so I'm looking forward to seeing what they look like. The Yule Ball should be good. Lizo: And finally the question everyone wants to know - are you going to get your hair cut - or is this the new look for Rupert? Rupert: I think it is. That's what they're saying. I have had it cut - this is it short, well shorter than it was 'cos it was really long for a while. Yeah, this is the final sort of thing. Lizo: Well, we'll let you know how the vote goes on the web!

Rupert: Yeah do!

daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 11:21am | IP Logged
 meha that was really kool ..................

thanks........... LOL LOL
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
thanx for the info
Monaji Senior Member
Monaji
Monaji

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Hey Thanks Meha...

I like Rupert.... but did not like his hairstyle at all...

meha Senior Member
meha
meha

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 1:34am | IP Logged
WEll i Agree with u Monaji . i dont like his hairstyle. it looks sort of ugly!
daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 3:45am | IP Logged
 no meha it looks kool.......... i mean that looks good on him actually............... but meha thanks for the info........... Big smile
meha Senior Member
meha
meha

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 1:22am | IP Logged
U always Welcome!LOL
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 3:13am | IP Logged
i hope rupert changes his hairstyle though

Go to top