Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Mona Bhatt from Fame Gurukul in auditions?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rimi2983

rimi2983

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Did I see Mona Bhatt from Fame Gurukul in auditions? there was a 5 sec AV of a girl who looked like Mona and she said "hope I am selected". But I can be wrong. Did anyone notice?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona Bhatt from Fame Gurukul in auditions?" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
yes, it's her. even i recognized her! i kept trying to remember the name of the boy who had a crush on her during the show. do you remember his name? i think it was something like abhimanyu or something LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

rimi2983

rimi2983

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
It was Abhinav , forgot last name. but isn't it sad how they're all struggling 7 yrs after the show?

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
oh yes, it's abhinav! LOL

yes, it's really sad, but unfortunately, there's too much talent and too little of jobs available.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Yep I remembered her...She was good than...I skipped auditions as they selected some dudes who has tooo much murkiyaan in their voice-throat which bored me...

Is Arshpreet kaur the same from VOI?

I just started watching SRGMP 2012 from last wknd...So here I am..

FG was full of entertainment...Best singer of FG was Arijit..GOsh if he had not gotten himself involved with SHameet's politics he could have won the whole thing...But I supported Qazi out of spite for all...Another DQ was Ruprekha Evil Smile

Arpita LOL another miss proud Wacko

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I loved Shameet and Arijit. I agree; Arpita was so arrogant! I also did not like Ruperekha. Both girls had good singing voices, but their personalities were not nice. I haven't seen KK as a judge since that show. I kinda wish I'd see him somewhere else. He's one of my favorite singers, and he's so underrated!

Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
KK, JA , MC and SM are my favs

Seems like KK has disappeared these days..

I watched GIMA awards 2012 this even and I must say I enjoyed most of it...

gaayika

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
KK is still around. He's coming to my city for a concert.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.