Amrit Manthan

How may days?

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Whats going on?

I am really going impatient with the Indian TV shows. Almost all shows on all the channels they always use to show EVILs wins over LOVE. They use to show every time when there are bright chance of uniting / re-uniting the LOVE-BIRDS then EVIL throws some cards and wins...

AM is also witnessing the same for past many many days... Whats the point in stretching the things unnecessarily? How come ALL enemies unites to destroy ones life? Why?

Why they are showing loads of troubles, pain and suffering to one female and that too from another female?

After Nimrit's so called death...story is stretched so far...IT was correct time to unite AgNi BUT again AgNi evils won...and who is suffering...again its Nimrit / Natasha.

Why can't they show AgNi fight with Evils together?

Its really heart-breaking to watch new problems to Nimrit/Natasha every day. One should know...extra stretching of rubber results in braking.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Someone said patience is a great virtue but here its not getting applied at all..

Evils winning and Nimrit suffering again..cant even tell her husband she is Nimrit..creatives finding ways to stretch this revelation..

What to tell you welcome aboard somehow we all losing that patience..

i so agree with you this would have been a worth watching scenario Agni fighting together against these two evils in the name of Amrit..Yug..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail
you have no clue muks...i was going to write the same thing...the impatience level has risen but i think AgNi reunion will be post dimples entry
glamoholic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its really heart-breaking to watch new problems to Nimrit/Natasha every day. One should know...extra stretching of rubber results in braking. 
๐Ÿ‘ first of all kudos to your last sentence! I SO agree!!! you spoke my heart out and this lame track always irritates the hell outta me :(...i wonder why can't cv's get a break! c'mon why can't they understand this๐Ÿ˜ก!!!
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I know for a change why can't  they go in a different path than the same cliched route๐Ÿ˜•..

I fast forwarded most of the stuff and just watched agam and Nimrit scenes but what is the reasoning behind Tej's khamoshi??

Pata nahi Ye MR oberai kis desh mein Ghoom raha hai
Savan-Rules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@muksonline18, you are 100% right.I dont like the current crap story also where is not any relation with reality.I was telling this for last month that this serial has gone beyond Amit Manthan and it is now Nimrit Manthan.When they will show Agni.I think That will happen 1week before the Am ending.๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Savan-Rules - 11 years ago
Savan-Rules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey friends this  the real Rajan Sahi Fb page.You can comment there...๐Ÿ˜‰
http://www.facebook.com/rajan.shahi.543
Becase here nobody is going to hear you๐Ÿ˜†

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Stretching continues!!!

Now except Agam almost everyone knows that Natasha is Nimrit...Even Agam's mother knows the truth...

After seeing Natasha in such huge trouble and pain why nobody talk to Agam and convey the truth? Its alright that Natasha herself wanted to tell the truth to Agam but still when she is in trouble their wellwishers should expose the truth to Agam.

I don't think CVs and PH are in mood to unite Agam-Nimrit for next atleast 6 months as they are still on story dragging with newer twists and tracks.
martalinda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maybe that is what the cvs learn from school - how to keep the interest of the audience or  how to prolong the story.๐Ÿคช