Phir Subah Hogi

WU 16 10 12 Adi puts Chunari,TVS will cross limits

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

HAPPY NAVRATRI TO ALL WHO CELEBRATE

[MEMBERS ONLY]

WU 16 10 12

All standing at the temple steps and Sugni says she will not let the lamp go off all go up and she remembers TVS telling her she won't be able to do Kuldevi puja and as MS says today is 1st day of Navratri and to start the puja  they keep t kalash and  puja starts . TVS is driving and thinking how he will stop the puja all  are doing puja and G and Sugni in front and G dreams that Sugni be a wife and not the other women. She observers Sugni upset , when she asks, Sugni tells today TVS will tell the truth to MS G assures her Durga mata will set everything right  and the alternate scenes of puja and TVS driving rashly and thinking you will have to come to me are shown Sugni and just then an accident happens and Sugni shouts TM all look at her and Adi comes to her and asks what happen I am here and all look at her.

(something happened to Varun's voice in between it seems someone dubbing for him)

Accident scene and all run to TVS Pandit says MS give this chunri to TM and she  gives to Adi, Who gets a phone and tells that TVS had an accident on the mandir road Sugni leaves everything and runs and all run to the spot.

One person comes and says he is a doctor and TVS says my medicine is someone else and says Sugni where are you and just then she comes running and Adi and Sugni are shown and he says I knew you will come.

G is scolding Sugni why did you run there and Sugni says I still love him and G slaps her saying to bring you out both me and Adi did so much for you. Sugni thinks why she become so weak what will CT think about her and she goes to him who is sitting with his eyes closed and she says TN I want to talk to you and he asks about what you did today and he says I can understand and you need not clarify and Sugni says I promise that now that I will not let my past fore shadow on the future. TVS is saying Sugni and G comes and taunts him saying I am not afraid of you and you can make suicide attempt many more times and says Sugni will not come to you and this is your defeat and gives him water and says all are busy with puja and so I came to give you to drink this and he throws it and goes and sees Adi putting the Chunari on Sugni's head he is stunned and all are watching. Sugni sees him and both watch each other.TVS thinks  how can it happen how is this puja happening and G also very happy. All stand for a arti and the song is heard as Adi and Sugni do aarti .G is smirking and smiling proudly and TVS thinks I never crossed the limits but you thought it as my weakness but now I will cross them.

TVS is staring MS calls him and asks him why you came here doctor asked you to take rest and he says I was taking rest but Sugni comes and says to TVS that all and mata  have blessed my marriage with Adi so now you also bless me. MS says she is worried about the house and you and asks him to take the aarati TVS is very angry  touches the flame and goes and G is smirking PROUDLY LOOKING at TVS  with pride and Sugni has tears.

PRECAP :  same as yesterday

TC GOD BLESS

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This  episode was Sick...totally shameless people.  Sugni and her mother are two heartless bit****es. Sorry but I am so mad right now  Ugh!
daffodil81 thumbnail

thnx for the update

gulabia will pay a heavy price for mocking instigating vicky so much.

HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vinnie79

This  episode was Sick...totally shameless people.  Sugni and her mother are two heartless bit****es. Sorry but I am so mad right now  Ugh!

agreed
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
G is behaving very high handed and hateful way with TVS.😡
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am afraid to read this update. ðŸ˜•
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

can someone pelase calrify:

1 was it a genuine accident or not?

2. Dis sugni go to him or not? and if she did why did G then go to him?
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Right now i am so mad at G.What that low class prostitute thinks herself?
Thirdgrade woman.She is doing too much.
This happens when you make low class people sit on your head.They will Sh*t on your face.Stupid , useless lady.😡

P:S--If anyone want to complain for me go ahead.
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: payal7

can someone pelase calrify:

1 was it a genuine accident or not?

2. Dis sugni go to him or not? and if she did why did G then go to him?

Payal 
1. the accedent was genuine , he was driving recklessly ,

2.  Sugni went to him after she found out  he was in the accident. ,  She ran out of the temple and every one else followed suit.

After they got home  G,  with her high handed  proud, egotistic attitude  went to his ROOM to taunt him, saying the marriage was blessed by Devi Maa...and he could try to kill himself  how many times  SHE is no longer afraid of his threats...😡
Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago