Phir Subah Hogi

Varun Badola - Pls leave PSH, only b/c we love u l

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Charuu

Groupbie

Charuu

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
 After today there is totally no hope. What butchered screen play...no continuity.
I cant tolerate what they are doing to him and then this stupid adult theme. More and more they are glorifying Aditya. !!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstilanamitagloryzxXxNoreen786xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun Badola - Pls leave PSH, only b/c we love u l" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nanda badgi

nanda badgi

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Yes  i agree varun is too good for PSH ...please leave  PSH or atleast divorce rewa and  just forget sugni...I am sure  we can have a new wonderful track with you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoy

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged

I know its just a living you making but pleaseee leave this disgusting show.  your to damn good for this crap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoycherrybxXxNoreen786xXx

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
The BasCensored Cvs will not let him leave sugni and find another girl.
I can not watch him negative.But i support his negativity.
There is no other way.Bedni like G will stay in your home,eat your food,Telling lie to elders attend puja and everything and continuously mock at you at every given chance.Anyone can go mad...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySaima2010babygirl198722xXxNoreen786xXxronshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Guys  - I know you are all very angry with what happended in today's episode and I suspect the rest of the week is not going get any better but I will say this:

1. at least when TVS gives them hell no one not even Adi-Sugni fans can say he was not driven to it.

2. where is this story heading. So Adi Sugni get married and he makes their life hell. That will be entertaining for a few weeks then what?

3. Both Varun and Naraynia have asked us to be a little paitent. We have suffered since the Reva track so lets persevere for the next 2-3 weeks and see if there is a light at the end of the tunnel in the form of a decent future storyline.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoycherrybbabygirl198722ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
No I dont want him to leave ...

who will Give back to G A and S what they gave him ?

He should continue this !!!~

cherryb

cherryb

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Yeah I agree leave this waste of time show.  Let them bring in some other actor who no one will care about to play TVS.  It will be difficult to think of anyone else but Varun as TVS but this show is has gone to the dogs and his talent shouldn't be wasted in this sinking show.  Just as the last 3 letters in you name spell run, so RUN VARUN RUN.

babygirl198722

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherryb

Yeah I agree leave this waste of time show.  Let them bring in some other actor who no one will care about to play TVS.  It will be difficult to think of anyone else but Varun as TVS but this show is has gone to the dogs and his talent shouldn't be wasted in this sinking show.  Just as the last 3 letters in you name spell run, so RUN VARUN RUN.

I want him to continue his work
he is doing great work and each and every scene is supperb
I dont want him to leave I want to see him fight back...

No behdni would dare play such games with any thakur !!

Saviosaraff

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.