16/10 DragonClub:AarYa ki Prem Kahaani Hai Mushkil

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Credit for this gorgeous  banner goes to Maham (Allbut1)!

------------------

All Dont forget to Comment in this following TB article where PV , GC and KS all r tagged πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Prashant to get diagnosed with cancer in Punar Vivah!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode Analysis

Today's Episode was more of a suspense drama with a very interesting precap  and I m glad that Aarti is not keeping any more secrets from Yash but is telling him directly about her pregnency complication this time  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. So it seems if today was a suspense drama , tomorrow is going to b an emotional roller coaster ride sure ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aarti's Pregnency complication track and Prashant's cancer track might run parallel with each other πŸ€”

Yash right now is in a more calm frame of mind .. So I think this is the right time for Aarti to tell him the truth about her pregnency complications πŸ‘πŸΌ.. Initially he will b shocked which is natural but eventually  I feel he will take a matured decision to first meet the doctor and see what the doctor advices right now and then go accordingly πŸ€”... Yash knows Aarti is very sensitive about the baby and quite emotional too ,  so he wont panic here but will give full comfort and support to Aarti in this condition 😳

I have said this earlier too that Prashant cancer track and Aarti's pregnency complication track will run parallelally ... There Dubeys will struggle to  get Prashant's treatment done and here Yash will provide all the support and medical help for Aarti's treatment 😳... Contrast will b shown which is like poetic justice since Aarti suffered once because of Prashant and so now its Prashant's turn to suffer while Aarti will hv Yash with her who will  b her biggest pillar of support at this time 😳😳...

Mayb both track will interconnect in the climax  when Prashant might b on the verge of dieing and Yash will b on the verge of confessing his love to Aarti which will bring another high point in the show  but for now I see both Prashant cancer and Aarti pregnency tracks running parallelally and not interconnecting for sometime at least which will b good story telling since the curiosity  will b kept intact and at the same time Aarti-Yash love track  can start blossoming as well... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yash is a loving and caring hubby for Aarti right now but he is yet to feel or realise the passionate love for Aarti ... πŸ€”

I loved that little Yash-Aarti moment when Yash stops Aarti from bending down and reminds her that she is no more that hockey stick wali who used to run behind thieves  ...awwπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³... Yash is really turning out to b husband no.1 material for now 😳😳...

But hving said that I still feel Yash is yet to realise his love for Aarti πŸ€”.. He cares for Aarti like any husband in a arranged marriage ,  he is also starting to joke around with Aarti like a good buddy , he even feels a certain attachment and bonding with Aarti like any normal husband  but he is yet to feel passionately about Aarti from love POV πŸ€”...

Its interesting how Aarti gets lost in Yash's adorable words and teasing which shows how she is madly in love with her man πŸ˜³ whereas Yash is the one who today brings her to her senses with that hand chutki πŸ˜† which indicates that he is not yet lost in her love but is just being playing and caring towards her like a good adorable husband 😳... The day Yash starts getting lost in Aarti's beauty regularly will b the day we can say Yash is in love completely πŸ˜ƒ...

I m sure CVs will start showing that passionate Yash in action soon but I guess for now the pregnency complication  is top priority and once thats solved , we can get a pure love track from Yash's POV 😳

Dubey and Shobha's hilarious hide and seek with Aarti-Yash today  filled with Lies ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I dunno about others but I found the whole hide and seek scene between AarYa and Dubeys really funny the way Shobha makes Dubey sit glued to that sofa just to pretend that Dubey has twisted his ankle πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then when Yash sees those big shoes of Prashant ,  we see another hilarious lie with Mr.Dubey saying how those r his new shoes and wearing those only he fell down πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

I think even Yash got a doubt that both Mr.Dubey and Shobha r hiding something since the lies were actually funny especially the last lie of Shobha that some cat  might b inside the room when Yash was going to check who is making noises in the other room πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I remember last time when Yash came to take Aarti back  after their first divorce wala misunderstanding , that time also Prashant was present in the house since he came to taunt Aarti and we saw Shobha doing his last  rites and that time also Shobha had that same nervous look on her face while lieing to Yash and making sure he leaves soon ... This time too when Yash comes to meet them after sorting out his second misunderstanding with Aarti , he sees Shobha has that same shock factor on her face and even her lies sound similar about the closed room since last time too the room was closed  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... So somewhere Dubeys r making things obvious for Yash to start hving doubts about something is being hidden from him πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...

Today Yash's expression tells me he is certainly hving doubts that mayb some alien is definitely residing in Dubey house especially in that mysterious closed room since last time too Shobha made sure Yash does not enter that room πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On a more serious note , I hope this lie does not continue for long  and comes out soon in front of Yash 😊

Prashant needs the love and care of his mother badly 😭...

All said and done I felt for Prashant today ...The way he begged falling on his mother's feet asking for some love since not much time is left with him , goshhh I hope Shobha gets her mother's heart back for sometime at least 😭😭...At this point he does need his family especially his mother's arms 😭😭😭...

Overall a good suspense drama episode which sort of indicated that how one lie leads to so many lies and uncomfortable situations in front of your son-in-law  ... So moral of the story is  trying to get rid of the lies as soon as possible before it becomes impossible to hide it anymore 😊

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
For anyone who is new to the forum, or the thread, and wondering what we are all about, Dragon Club is an analysis, discussion, venting and general merry-making thread about PV where everyone is welcome and can just jump into discussion any time!

--------

The only guidelines are:

- No bashing, no bashing, no bashing

- Try not to quote long posts or multiple posts, instead use the @Name of the person you want to respond to. If you do quote, it should be when you are replying to a longer message part by part or where you bold or select a few lines to discuss.

For the list of members please refer to the
PREVIOUS THREAD

Congrats all ...we did it ..Punarvivah found its nomination in top 5 in prestigious ITA awards this year πŸ‘

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have not joined yet ,then plss join these following threads and increase the Forum Activity πŸ˜›

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From now onwards everyone in this DC post who r commenting ,liking or stalking ...plsss make sure u hv done your daily 2 comments quota in these following profiles of GC and KS 😳...

It will b better if we can comment on every actor's profile at least twice in a day so that all PV actors rankings can go up but make sure we r doing it regularly on GC and KS's profile at least 😳...

---------------------------

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail

I just want to thank PV official FB  & Zee Tv admins for hearing my whining / begging and give us regular HQ pictures of late on daily basis πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 11 years ago
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
perfect title Jyo...for the first time me 2nd to replyEdited by yipee - 11 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy Navartri DciansπŸ˜›

Superb title jyothi...

Letc how much yash going to pamper aarthi to the core😳
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm...what can I say about our Yashbabu only that he left Aarti & us speechless with this new avatar of his and I must say that I'm loving his naughty, flirty & teasing ways and if this is any indication of things to come, I can't wait for when he realizes his love for his beautiful wife Aarti πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

IMO Yash's actions yesterday were to let Aarti know that he's doing all those things because he wanted to and not out of obligation in other words this is what Yash was saying to Aarti

YOU MADE ME HAPPIER THAN I EVER THOUGHT I COUL BE AND IF YOU LET ME I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE TRYING TO MAKE YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY 

---------------------------------------------------------

A very good episode πŸ˜ƒ

It commences with Gayatri on the phone with SP she tells him that she's very happy about becoming a grandmother again...She goes on to tell him about asking Vidhi to make a special dinner for AarYa...SP promises Gayatri that he'll throw party when she comes home...Aww my sly fox is such a big softy and he does loves his wife πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

SP tells Vidhi who came into the room accompanied by Pardhi to prepare a special dinner for AarYa orders from Gayatri...Vidhi and Paridhi are about to head into the kitchen when Pratik comes and says that he will prepare the dinner to which Vidhi agreed...I could swear Paridhi looked a little annoyed when Pratik called himself the best chef I could totally be reading her expressions wrong also πŸ˜• 

Just as they are about to head into the kitchen AarYa and Ansh come...Vidhi asks them were they are heading to but before they can answer Pratik says that they are going out on a date...Seriously Yash blushed πŸ˜³πŸ˜† when Partik said that line and the way GC played it was beautifully done πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ansh hits the palm of his hand on his forehead and tells Pratik he's mistaken they are doing to the Dubeys to see Dubey since "he got hurt"...Pratik apologizes while Yash cheers him up by saying keep doing cause it livens the atmosphere....A cute brotherly banter πŸ˜‰

Vidhi & PraDi head to the kitchen leaving, Yash tells Ansh to go check on PayPal, the latter drops the book he was playing with...Aarti is about to pick up the book when Yash stops her by putting his hand on her shoulder surprising Aarti πŸ˜ƒ 

The latter is staring at the former when he snaps his fingers to bring her back to reality...He tells her she isn't the same Aarti who ran behind a thief with a hockey stick πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Yash was being so darn cute the way he teases Aarti and gives her those killer smiles πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Aarti in self thought says how is she going to tell Yash that both her and their unborn child's lives are at stake, she touches her tummy...Aww she so wanna give Yash and his family all the happiness and it's killing her that she'll have to break their hearts πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

The scenes switch to the Dubeys...Dubey and Shobha are in their kitchen, Dubeys tells Shobha that they are done with Aarti's responsibility saying that Aarti is happy in her married life but P needs them...Shobha replies that she will not live under the same roof as P...She leaves the kitchen and comes face to face with P who overheard everything.

P tells Shobha that she doesn't have to go, he will leave, he gets down on his knees, hols her saree and begs her to let him stay with her for a few days...he goes on and tells her that the loneliness is suffocating him...Shobha pushes his hand away and starts lecturing him about when he left a pregnant Aarti...Yes karma is a BLEEP but damn Shobha your son was on his knees begging to spend a few days with you, you could at least grant him that even if he hasn't forgiven him 

Dubey tells Shobha to stop it, he goes next to P and helps him up off the floor...The former says that P will stay in the house  and that it's his final word, Shobha says fine if Dubey wants her to pay him back all the favors he did for Aarti then fine, P can stay in the house as his son but he will remain a stranger to her, Dubey is about to say something just when the door bell rings...It's AarYa and the kids.

They are all tensed, P tells them that he will not come in front of Aarti and her family, he leaves the room and goes into another one while shobha tells Dubey to go and sit since she told Aarti a lie that he got hurt...She goes and open the door, Ansh asks her what too ker so long...haha that cutie pie is too adorable and blunt πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shobha makes an excuse and welcomes them...AarYa takes blessings from Shobha while the kids go and sit on the sofa...Yash takes blessing from Dubey, Yash sees P's shoes and asks them if someone is over, Shobha covers saying that Dubey was wearing those new news when he fell...Just then Aarti comes back with a glass of water and asks who's wearing new shoes...Shobha changes the topic and scolds her about leaving, Ansh tells them all about the uncle who help them and P who is listening gets very emotional...Aww P is just content with being Ansh's friend and the felling he gets when he hears Ansh talk about him πŸ˜­

Aarti says yes, she didn't even get a chance to thank him, P who is in the other starts coughing uncontrollably trying not to make any noise...OMG it was so painful watching P coughing like that with his mouth covered and teary eyes πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

P closes the door and AarYa hears it close ask the Dubeys if someone is there...Aarti again asks Shobha is someone is there, the latter doesn't answer so Aarti is like she's going to check when Yash stops her and tell her that he'll go check leaving the Dubeys tensed...Yash approaches the door but before he can reach it, Shobha stops him, she goes herself into the bathroom and finds P laying on the floor with the bloody handkerchief in hand and with some blood on the side of his mouth...She is shocked....Well Shobha I guess now you will know that your son wasn't lying when he told you he needs you 

Precap: Arti tells Yash about the complications of her pregnancy and the entire Scindia family is there...Once again precap could be misleading can I really don't want her to tell it to him in front of everyone but then again maybe that's the only way she got the courage to tell him the truth πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Vineet Raina was the star of the episode 2nite as well of KS & GC πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

EDIT: Spaghetti bolognese for dinner...Sorry for the delay, hope you guys enjoy the take πŸ˜‰
Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Navratri to all!

Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haha great title jyo!! πŸ˜‰ Sab ko ye con hi toh manzil hai πŸ˜† Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone !!! Happy Devi Navaratri !!!

Nice title Jyo !! Excited !!!
Edited by cssudha - 11 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow the DC seemed to open early today πŸ˜†