Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
A so-so episode.. 
Here is the written updateSmile

Koki continues her doubts on the changed letters. All the others ask her to forget it but Koki is not satisfied. Baa tells Koki that out of 4 of her wishes, two came true anyway and Parag says that Baa also got to see her DILs dance in exchange LOL (If I were Koki, I will suspect him firstWink).. Baa agrees and leaves the room. Koki stands still thinking who may have done it.

In RN..

Kinjal feels that Urmi's sari is better and Urmi feels that Kinjal's dress is high classLOL Both want to ruin the other's outfit. Dhawal receives a call on the phone from somebody name Falguni (Falguni Patahk maybeEmbarrassed).. Kinjal receives it as Dhawal has a box in his hand but as soon as he hears the name he gets the phone and walks away talking leaving Kinjal to her own devices.

Kinjal asks Urmi to make tea (a cool trickSmile) and then enters Urmi's room to take her sari. Urmi does the same in Kinjal's room and gets her outfit. However Rashi goes calling Urmi and she hears her cell in her room and goes to get it.
Kinjal hides the bag under the bedding and hides under the bed when Urmi comes in. Urmi also places Kinjal's bag under the bedding and talks to Rashi. Due to voice disruption she goes out allowing Kinjal to escape (Kinjal exchanged her own outfit with Urmi's. Both were under the bed.Confused)

Urmi gets Rashi's call. Rashi explains how Baa let all know that dancing Bahus were not her wish and Urmi is frightened that Rashi will be caught. Before she can ask further, Koki comes to the room and tells Rashi to come down as she knows how to find the culprit. Urmi hears this over phone and is frightened that Rashi will get caught

In MM hall..

All are in the hall and Koki says that she needs to get to the bottom of the issue. Everyone agrees reluctantly. Koki reasons that except for Rashi, Gopi and Meethi (poor girl got added to the mixtureOuch) none saw the letters beforehand. So she says that she will see whose handwriting matches the new letter. Koki keeps looking at Rashi who she suspects the most.

Here Urmi comes with a dandiya stick and beats RashiShocked saying that she could not get Baa's wish come trueDead Jigar tries to intervene and Ahem stops himLOL (Thanks to Ahem. Rashi may not have been caught but she got a good beatingTongue
Baa and Hetal admonish Urmila and Koki tells her not to intervene in their family matters (againOuch.. This woman never tires). She also asks Urmi to join the handwriting test as she is also a small part of their familyWink

All write. Koki compares. When it is Rashi's turn, Urmi keeps interrupting Koki but Koki after twice telling her to stop, ignores her completely. Rashi also tries to stop Urmi's foolishness. Finally Koki says that none of the handwriting matches and again, Ahem, Baa and Hetal insist that Koki forget it. Koki agress reluctantly.

Rashi takes Urmi to her room and tells her that her beating hurtThumbs Up.. Urmi asks Rashi as to how she escaped and Rashi says that she cannot be called a donkey or a fool anymore because she is Rashi version 2.0 who is smarterSmile. She says that she knew that this will become an issue and hence wrote with her left hand (I never knew Rashi was ambidextrousDead)  Urmi praises her and tells Rashi that she will soon make Urmi proud. (I sincerely hope not. Angry)..
Rashi shows Urmi the dance and both make fun of KokiOuchDeadAngry.

RN..

In RN, Kinjal has exchanged the bag (which she thinks is Urmi's sari but is her own dress) for some vesselsLOL Urmi returns and hence Kinjal hurries the woman before she can show the dress to Kinjal. 

Precap: Koki tells a group of woman (looks like Begalis) that the venue has been booked for Dandiya and they have the receipt. However the women tell her that they have booked it for Durga Pooja and have also paid advance. Koki, Rashi and Gopi are shocked. (SB's embezzlement track startsLOL)

Sorry for the short update. It was not an earth shattering episode.. Was an anti climax and I did not like Rashi escaping.. again... (I never like it when she gets away).  Plus Koki not getting to the truth and java dena's are getting old.. Come on people.. Use your brain.. High time Rashi is caught.

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 16 October 2012 at 10:46am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Sejal_DesaichhedaNas1coolxniki_pnparbhudayalshiny3chunni1~~~Sweta~~~suman77himani88dent4ufifstukujolly_fldirk41A HUGE FANsinipillairamonamsunshine33jeffymunnihyderabad-Happy4Ever-_Nancy_-nilani-basuanasuyailike_tvdoc4everPoriAngelsHeavenswasthiNazimKiDewanipikiiichuuani_grDivineDarkness

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU - 16/10/2012 - Rashi escapes" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thank YouTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Thanks Hug Harini for lovely update Star

dont say sorry Tongue u doing a great job Clap
I know today epi was good not really interesting beside Kinjal urmi Tom n Jerry fight ROFL poor kinjal she doesn't know woh apne haathon se apna gahara choli Ouch bartan wali ko de rahi hai Confused
or i hate once again urshi succed in making koki foll Angry this morther daughter gets on my nevers Dead seriously!!

Edited by -GiNa- - 16 October 2012 at 10:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everJustlikethat1ani_gr

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for update...I can't just control my anger that rashi escapes...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_grJustlikethat1

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
thanks for the WU harini... i knew frm the begining dat Rashi vl escape...bt wat vl happen to those articles stating dat dere vl b fight b/w Raji regarding dis... i dnt thnk jigar vl succed where koki failed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_grJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Thanks Hug Harini for lovely update Star

dont say sorry Tongue u doing a great job Clap
I know today epi was good not really interesting beside Kinjal urmi Tom n Jerry fight ROFL poor kinjal she doesn't know woh apne haathon se apna gahara choli Ouch bartan wali ko de rahi hai Confused
or i hate once again urshi succed in making koki foll Angry this morther daughter gets on my nevers Dead seriously!!

That was the worst of today's episode Sherry.. It started off well enough but Rashi went back to being the old Rashi ..Ouch Such a wasteConfused I hope the CVs have something in the cards for her in the future. She needs to get caughtDisapprove

NazimKiDewani

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Smile

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

thanks for the WU harini... i knew frm the begining dat Rashi vl escape...bt wat vl happen to those articles stating dat dere vl b fight b/w Raji regarding dis... i dnt thnk jigar vl succed where koki failed...

Leki, those articles all were phony. .they got the wishes incorrectly and it was obvious that the writer had not done any homework. We are already into the next track as per the precap.. So Rashi escapes againOuch

NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top