Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The New Track reminds me of KUTUMB!

SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
The new track whch indicates Madhura's character to claim tht Arnav z the father of her child-the kiddo ASR, is a pretty cliched track in d TV industry! Today whn I wtchd d kid imitate ASR, it reminded me of d ekta serial kutumb, whr Pratham & Gauri were a married couple aftr a hate marriage & wer realizng their love whn suddnly a gal child popped up. She behavd totally lyk Pratham, calling herslf VM(vanshika mittal),d same way he calld hmslf PM(pratham mittal). Latr,hr mum Anu cms & claims pratham z d fathr f vanshika,whch leavs gauri shatterd & creates a rift btwn d couple. Thn its reveald tht anu faked all d drama 4 pratham's money & evn made her daughtr act lyk pratham by bribing hr wid choclates & yum food evryday πŸ˜† Truth gets xposd finally! Dnt knw how many f u hv wtchd ths show, bt trust me,i cn bet on it tht d child znt f Arnav! & Mayb,wid sch a cmplex track,v cn finally get sm intense & passionate romance btwn ArHi πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimiSays thumbnail
No one agrees with me?

Say NO to mass panic guys πŸ˜†
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes...
check this what I commented here!!

ok, I got the spoiler.. 
I hope it doesn't happen.. because, then it'll be repeat track of 'KUTUMB'..

There also, someone claimed to be Pratham's kid; mother & kid suddenly came to the Pratham-Gauri's life.. the mother started to blackmail Pratham that it's their kid, he was scared to lose his beloved wife & was dealing with it.. later Gauri came to know about that and there was a momentarily drift between the couples!! And at the end, they showed that it was a huge plan to cheat him for his money!! it revealed & the couple got back together..

CVs, please I don't want to see this repeat track.. Please show something else.. of course, I don't want Arnav to be the father either πŸ˜‘!! So, I still decline to believe it!! 

Edited by hi50 - 16 October 2012 at 10:21am
Edited by hi50 - 11 years ago
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I used to watch Kutumb but had totally forgotten about dis track!!! Hope our CVs dont go Kekta way!!! 
Rose.gyp thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
My god!! Why is everyone sooo negative about the upcoming track? Why cant people look at this in an optimistic way? Everytime there is new twist introduced into the show people start complaining and saying no, this is not what we want.

Gosh!! Guys, give the CVs a chance na. And come on, whats wrong to take up an idea from a previous series or movie? Everyone does that...its the way the track is showcased that makes the difference.

And i have said this long before, thoda takkar hona chahiye for intense and passionate scenes between the lead couple. Arent we missing some of that recently...Also this might rake in some TRPs too.

Agar hum, the so called IPK fans, keep constantly cribbing (well, atleast 95% of the time we are) than what hope do we have for the show to continue.

I might have picked the wrong thread to state my opinion but i have been reading quite a few negative posts which is quite discouraging to new fans.

TM, like your positive view on the track.

Edited by bpbr - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i've never seen that show. I think it's Kekta's serial. IPK is different. It's not Kekta's rubbish. I hope it's not gonna be like this.Or moreover the kid is quite big to be ASR's son.ASR is a man of strong principle. The way he hates his Dad proved that he is a man of character. He never crossed his limit when Lavanya used to be his GF.So I don't think the kid is ASR's son.
The new entry Madhura can be Payal. Coz Payal has not seen after Friday.
If the CVs want to make our show like Kekta's horrible serial like illegitimate child, extra marital affair or past affair. multiple wives, then I will be devastated for sure.
SimiSays thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpbr

<font size="2">My god!! Why is everyone sooo negative about the upcoming track? Why cant people look at this in an optimistic way? Everytime there is new twist introduced into the show people start complaining and saying no, this is not what we want.</font>

<font size="2">Gosh!! Guys, give the CVs a chance na. And come on, whats wrong to take up an idea from a previous series or movie? Everyone does that...its the way the track is showcased that makes the difference.</font>

<font size="2">And i have said this long before, thoda takkar hona chahiye for intense and passionate scenes between the lead couple. Arent we missing some of that recently...Also this might rake in some TRPs too.</font>

<font size="2">Agar hum, the so called IPK fans, keep constantly cribbing (well, atleast 95% of the time we are) than what hope do we have for the show to continue.</font>

<font size="2">I might have picked the wrong thread to state my opinion but i have been reading quite a few negative posts which is quite discouraging to new fans.</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#0000ff">TM, like your positive view on the track.</font>

Xctly my point 😊
I m sure,cm wht may,ths wl lead to sm serious intensity btwn d newly wed couple instead f the presnt comic, OTT drama!
SimiSays thumbnail
Originally posted by: hi50

yes...

check this what I commented here!!

ok, I got the spoiler..
I hope it doesn't happen.. because, then it'll be repeat track of 'KUTUMB'..

There also, someone claimed to be Pratham's kid; mother & kid suddenly came to the Pratham-Gauri's life.. the mother started to blackmail Pratham that it's their kid, he was scared to lose his beloved wife & was dealing with it.. later Gauri came to know about that and there was amomentarilydrift between the couples!! And at the end, they showed that it was a huge plan to cheat him for his money!! it revealed & the couple got back together..

CVs, please I don't want to see this repeat track.. Please show something else.. of course, I don't want Arnav to be the father either😑!!<font size="3" color="#ff00ff">So, I still decline to believe it!!</font>

Edited by hi50 - 16 October 2012 at 10:21am

Read it 😊
I m sure,arnie znt the father!
crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats exactly what i was thinking!! this track totally reminds me of the anu track in kutumb. I love kutumb but i hated that track...i hope its not repeated in ipk.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel the same this child is not Arnav's for sure...
may be this will create more prob with ArHi and case of that Khushi's heart will broken and also the trust...
shyaam is playing cards in this track for sure...
so will wait and watch whats going to happen