chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi friends,

i joined this forum becoz  i cudnt post any messages in sony site..but here i find lots of interesting messages. i feel everyone in jassi show is havin makeover only jassi make over got publicity. armaan looked drop dead gorgeous and hottie when the show started with his good looks and good hairstyle but now he seems to look thin and his love for jassi on rise on the show i meant... hahah and nandu bandu also seems to have gone for a makeover his hair is dyed blonde and he has got rid of his stupid back pack which he was carrying earlier. pari seems to be comin in and out of show mallika is gorgeous as always bit more bitchy though and raj he seems to hv become bit fat i feel isnt it  so ..... what do  u all think

why is show extending and stretching like rubber now. jessica called for press conference last episode i think but where did tht conference vanish or did it not happen only... interesting

pls  tell what do u think here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aabha thumbnail
hi likejassi, welcome to IF!!! unfortunately, no the press-conference hasn't happened yet. i'm guessing that it's gonna happen next week or the week after, since they put in this new thing of mallika blaming jessica for killing jassi.  mallika sure doesn't know what she's heading for 'cuz her future doesn't look too bright right now. 

welcome to IF once again, u'll enjoy the experience and company that u get chat with on this forum 'cuz everyone's so nice, caring, and sweet, as u'll come to know.😛

dancing babe thumbnail
hey like jassi !😃 welcome IF ! hope you have a great time chatting with us JJKN addicts !

love from

dancing babe xxx
bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😉
*Dipti* thumbnail
welcome to India-Forums

shiverz thumbnail

Welcome to I-F, Likejassi!😊

Yeah, and I think we are going to have to wait a while for the press conference to come.. I think first we will have to watch Mallika trying to get Jessica in trouble for 'murdering Jassi'😆...

*Anjali* thumbnail
welcome aboard, likejassi!  
natasha5 thumbnail
hi like jassi welcome 2 if.