BV 16th October - Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smeenakshi76 thumbnail
So, we have to tolerate stupid jagya track till diwali. 
smeenakshi76 thumbnail
[QUOTE=smeenakshi76]So, we have to tolerate stupid jagya track till diwali. This time CM's concern was also right. Only bhairon is worried for J's entry, rest r... If Singhs have promised, then they have to stick with it. Now, if nandu is better then J shld not b allowed in haveli, but singhs except bhairon singh will break their promise. This time CM is right.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Juleka.

Nice episode overall! AnSh moments were sweet as always. Shiv is so cute, and is also a physio😉... Anandi finds it hard to resist around him ... hmmm... 'ahem ahem'

So panditji indicated that 'jagya' is the panvati and with him around AnSh will face hardships in their relationship. And now J has also paved way to enter into the haveli 😡. CM's concerns will only increase with time and God knows what all Anandi will have to face with these two (CM &J) hovering around her.

In my opinion, while J is back home, Anandi should go and stay at Billaria until her marriage. Her work may suffer, but not her life.
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

A nice scene between A and S. Unfortunately it was too short. Nevertheless it was worth the watch.

Now talks about the wedding date. That's exciting. Right when the pandit mentions about bad grahadasha, J enters. So the Cvs are indicating that he is going to create some hurdles in the wedding.

Its amazing how J has become such an important person in Jaitser now. The amount of screen space that they give J is soon making him look as the main lead with A and the rest as supporting actors. Is this serial BV or pendulum var? If J was on a redemption track all this screen space given to him would have been more than welcome. But at the end of the episode the whole drama just gives such an uneasy feeling. That's probably why I cannot even enjoy the romantic scenes between S and A either.

CM is another unreasonable lady. She finds a problem in everything. So I will just let her be.

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: andv

Thanks for the update.

A nice scene between A and S. Unfortunately it was too short. Nevertheless it was worth the watch.

Now talks about the wedding date. That's exciting. Right when the pandit mentions about bad grahadasha, J enters. So the Cvs are indicating that he is going to create some hurdles in the wedding.

Its amazing how J has become such an important person in Jaitser now. The amount of screen space that they give J is soon making him look as the main lead with A and the rest as supporting actors. Is this serial BV or pendulum var? If J was on a redemption track all this screen space given to him would have been more than welcome. But at the end of the episode the whole drama just gives such an uneasy feeling. That's probably why I cannot even enjoy the romantic scenes between S and A either.

CM is another unreasonable lady. She finds a problem in everything. So I will just let her be.

I share the same feeling as you. I am not able to enjoy AnSh romance either - kuch khatak ta hai
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.

Jagya is the SHANI 🤣 in AnSh becoming one...how to we get the SHANIGRAH out ???? We all on IF should do some HAVAN and get rid of SHANI DASHA🤣
CV's please perform a havan
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Esha: I don't think A should go to Bilaria. I know in reality that is the right thing. But, here we need drama and J being around we will get lots of drama. I want him to see AnSh and burn like the blanket fell off his hands when Shiv gave his shoulder to Anandi.

See the instances:

As soon as J arrived, Shiv sent her friendship request and she gladly accepted.
After A-J faceoff, she poured her heart out to him and Shiv gave the chimes.
After J's accident, AnSh became best friends.

So, he has to be there and it will make AnSh closer than before.

andv thumbnail
@Esha: the current track has more negativity than positives. They will have ten negative sequences and then try to dress it with one short scene showing how S and A are getting closer to each other. Its just looses it essence and effect due to the loads of negativity already spread.

I totally agree with you, I also feel that A needs to go to Bilharia to stay with her father till this J menace is over. Looking at the development of events, CM's concerns are coming true. Her concern about how the Singhs let J enter the haveli was a tad bit sensible but her thinking to her self about A also wanting J to treat Nandu along with he family was just trying to find a fault in just about everything.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ani
anandi cant go to bilaria ..she is sarpanch..now in the time of crisis..it will be called escapists due to her personal prob

and i dont think...j in haveli will affect AnSh much...