Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Omigosh...what exactly is the matter...adeep is so cute...
cranmax thumbnail
Awww...nice...but it waz to short
MissNadia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey just started reading ur ff and its awesome loving the concept cant wait for more
update soon
shanthiva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
hi..Found ur FF.. Read all the chapters in one go.. Now eagerly waiting for the secrets to be unfold...  Arnav's past & reason for divorce, y he hates kids.. Please continue soon... Please Send me pm when u update
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg very emotional chapter, good that she came to know from adeep the truth behind his fear towards arnav, but why he hates kids, is it because of his ex wife taani?
DarkParadise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Part 8

She wake up at some noise. She opened her eyes and felt her head heavy, she remembered she was crying almost all night, now when the images of last night flashed in her mind her eyes one again get moist. Pushing back her tears she got up and sat on the bed. Soon she get surprised seeing Arnav busy in packing

"Aap …. Kahin ja rahe hain?" She couldn't resist herself from asking

His hands which were stuffing files in the bag still for a while as he lifted his gaze to look at her, next moment he was again engrossed in his work

"Haan, London ja raha hoon, aik week ke liye" As soon she heard it her eyes welled up

"Toh aap mujhe bata ….." He cut her in the mid

"I forgot, waise bhi mujhe apna kaam khud kerne ki aadat hai" He said pressing the briefcase shut not knowing what his words were doing to her

She got up from the bed and almost ran towards bathroom shutting door with a bang. As soon Arnav heard the loud closing of door he fisted his hands and sat on the bed. He could do nothing about her being hurt, maybe he should continue doing this so that she could take some decision on her own

After 15 minutes when Khushi came out she found the room epty. He went without even waiting to say her good bye. She fell on the bed shocked at his doing. Now she let her tears out and cried at her fate

Khushi remain sad and gloomy the whole morning and Anjali also noticed it but she related it to Arnav's trip, so tp cheer her up Anjali asked her to see her father

"Main jaanti hoon tum Chotte ke jaane se udaas ho, per sirf aik week ki toh baat hai, phir toh woh tumhaare saath hi ho ga"

"Nahi Di aisi baat na ….."

"Don't Khushi, I know … tum aisa kyun nahi kerti ke Adeep ke saath ja ke apne Babu jee se mil lo, woh bhi tumhaare saath khush rahe ga"

"Theek hai Di" Khushi could not say no to her this time

Somehow Khushi forgot her sadness after meeting her father and being Adeep around, she was feeling better now. As tomorrow was Sunday so she decided to stay here and also informed Anjali about it.

Adeep entered her room and blinked his eyes as to believe that it is his Aani's room

"Aani is this your room?" He asked surprisingly looking around at the walls full of cartoony posters, cuttings of newspapers, in a corner CD rack is full of cartoon and Hollywood movie DVDs. The bed sheet was also imprinted with Pooh, tweety and mickey's image and the pillows were stuff of Pooh and Tweety

"Aani you love cartoons" Adeep at once became happy to know that his Aani also likes cartoons like he did

Khushi smiled at it and knelt down to leveled with him, "Telling you a secret, I am crazy about cartoons"

"Me too" Adeep exclaimed happily, Khushi take him to the bed and they both settled there.

"Aani now tell me some story" He had placed his head in her lap

"Adeep if I ask you something can you give it to me?" Khushi asked running her fingers through his hairs

"Of course Aani"

"If I ask you to become friends with your Arnav Mama again, will you do it?" He immediately lifted his head and looked up at her. What was not on his face; fear, anxiety, questions but his reply was a contrast to all this

"Agar aap kahein gi toh main zaroor karoon ga" Khushi was really touched, he cares for her so much that putting aside his fear he was ready to follow her words, she pulled him in an embrace

"Aap ke Mama bure nahi hain Adeep, woh bus pareshaan hain, aap unn se baat kero ge toh sub theek ho jaaye ga" More than Adeep Khushi tried to make herself believe what she said

"Theek hai Aani, Woh aaien ge toh main unn se baat karoon ga" Khushi felt content, maybe she was doing the right thing by bringing close Adeep and Arnav

It's been three days since Arnav left for London but not once he called her. Anjali told Khushi when she came back home that Arnav lost his mobile and so did her number that is why he informed calling at home that he reached safely. Khushi knew it was a lame excuse to be given, she knew why he was not calling her.

Was it too much she said that night, maybe she should not say it, maybe he was right that they both need time, now when she was sitting alone she was analyzing his words, yes he was right, she was not comfortable around him forget about getting intimate with him. But then his last statement he hate kids why? She was not getting it. Her train of thoughts stopped at the beep of her phone.

She opened the text message and was shocked,

"I am sorry

Arnav"

He texted her and that too a sorry! Her eyes welled up. So he cares for her then why was he behaving like he don't!

"Aap jaldi wapis aa jaaien Arnva jee please, main waada kerti hoon phir aisa kuch nahi kahoon gi" She pressed the Dial button

Today he was free after the exhausting conference got over. He has to attend just this conference but he extended his stay to one week for obvious reason of avoiding his wife and her questioning gaze, but he was wrong! He was still bothered by her tearful eyes and he was unable to remove the image of her tearful eyes. He did not called her as he don't have courage to talk to her. The one thing pricking him that he left her crying. He took out his phone and typed the message.

Soon after five minutes his phone rang, it was her call. Inhaling deeply he attend the call

"Hello" but he was greeted with silence at the other end but he knew that was not the case, he knew she was crying

For translated versionClick Here 

Enjoy Reading 😊

-Sumeela
Edited by -zunnilicious- - 11 years ago
DarkParadise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Part 8
(Translated Version)

She wake up at some noise. She opened her eyes and felt her head heavy, she remembered she was crying almost all night, now when the images of last night flashed in her mind her eyes one again get moist. Pushing back her tears she got up and sat on the bed. Soon she get surprised seeing Arnav busy in packing

"You're … going somewhere?" She couldn't resist herself from asking

His hands which were stuffing files in the bag still for a while as he lifted his gaze to look at her, next moment he was again engrossed in his work

"Yeah, I am going London for one week" As soon she heard it her eyes welled up

"You could've tell me ….." He cut her in the mid

"I forgot, I like to do my stuff on my own" He said pressing the briefcase shut not knowing what his words were doing to her

She got up from the bed and almost ran towards bathroom shutting door with a bang. As soon Arnav heard the loud closing of door he fisted his hands and sat on the bed. He could do nothing about her being hurt, maybe he should continue doing this so that she could take some decision on her own

After 15 minutes when Khushi came out she found the room epty. He went without even waiting to say her good bye. She fell on the bed shocked at his doing. Now she let her tears out and cried at her fate

Khushi remain sad and gloomy the whole morning and Anjali also noticed it but she related it to Arnav's trip, so tp cheer her up Anjali asked her to see her father

"I know you are feeling sad without chotte, It's the matter of one week then he'll be with you"

"No Di It's nothing like ….."

"Don't Khushi, I know … Why don't you go and see your father, taked Adeep with you also, he will be happy around you"

"Ok Di" Khushi could not say no to her this time

Somehow Khushi forgot her sadness after meeting her father and being Adeep around, she was feeling better now. As tomorrow was Sunday so she decided to stay here and also informed Anjali about it.

Adeep entered her room and blinked his eyes as to believe that it is his Aani's room

"Aani is this your room?" He asked surprisingly looking around at the walls full of cartoony posters, cuttings of newspapers, in a corner CD rack is full of cartoon and Hollywood movie DVDs. The bed sheet was also imprinted with Pooh, tweety and mickey's image and the pillows were stuff of Pooh and Tweety

"Aani you love cartoons" Adeep at once became happy to know that his Aani also likes cartoons like he did

Khushi smiled at it and knelt down to leveled with him, "Telling you a secret, I am crazy about cartoons"

"Me too" Adeep exclaimed happily, Khushi take him to the bed and they both settled there.

"Aani now tell me some story" He had placed his head in her lap

"Adeep if I ask you something can you give it to me?" Khushi asked running her fingers through his hairs

"Of course Aani"

"If I ask you to become friends with your Arnav Uncle again, will you do it?" He immediately lifted his head and looked up at her. What was not on his face; fear, anxiety, questions but his reply was a contrast to all this

"If you'll say so then I'll do it" Khushi was really touched, he cares for her so much that putting aside his fear he was ready to follow her words, she pulled him in an embrace

"Your Uncle is not a bad person Adeep, He was just upset,If you'll talk to him then everything will be sorted" More than Adeep Khushi tried to make herself believe what she said

"Alright Aani when he will come back I'll talk to him" Khushi felt content, maybe she was doing the right thing by bringing close Adeep and Arnav

It's been three days since Arnav left for London but not once he called her. Anjali told Khushi when she came back home that Arnav lost his mobile and so did her number that is why he informed calling at home that he reached safely. Khushi knew it was a lame excuse to be given, she knew why he was not calling her.

Was it too much she said that night, maybe she should not say it, maybe he was right that they both need time, now when she was sitting alone she was analyzing his words, yes he was right, she was not comfortable around him forget about getting intimate with him. But then his last statement he hate kids why? She was not getting it. Her train of thoughts stopped at the beep of her phone.

She opened the text message and was shocked,

"I am sorry

Arnav"

He texted her and that too a sorry! Her eyes welled up. So he cares for her then why was he behaving like he don't!

"Please come back soon Arnav jee, I promise I won't say anything like this to you again" She pressed the Dial button

Today he was free after the exhausting conference got over. He has to attend just this conference but he extended his stay to one week for obvious reason of avoiding his wife and her questioning gaze, but he was wrong! He was still bothered by her tearful eyes and he was unable to remove the image of her tearful eyes. He did not called her as he don't have courage to talk to her. The one thing pricking him that he left her crying. He took out his phone and typed the message.

Soon after five minutes his phone rang, it was her call. Inhaling deeply he attend the call

"Hello" but he was greeted with silence at the other end but he knew that was not the case, he knew she was crying

Enjoy Reading 😊

-Sumeela
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Adeep loves khushi so much awww baby
Arnav is hurt tooo
He cares for her
Cant wait for the ph Convo.
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update he is in dilemma what to do.
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the translation ! Really love the update ! Khushi is missing him soo sweet !