India-Forums

*Rowdy fans*-KC Bana Typical ROWDY CHOPRA

AkadooChopra Groupbie
AkadooChopra
AkadooChopra

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged

To Our Thread

Hi buddies...this is a thread started by a few Menkas of Mr.Kunal Chopra

Here in this thread..we would discuss the main points of the epi, members would do the Episode Analysis and would discuss more abt Kunal Chopra.Well plz dont get confused b/w the AT and this Thread. Coz in AT we can discuss about samir sir, post AVIs and Pix. But here we would talk only about the epi, we would rate it and would talk about KC Scenes...Dont think that this thread is an EDT...cz this is solely a Kunal Chopra thread and all KC fans are most welcome to join this thread.

RULES

1. Do not bash the actor/characters

2. Plz discuss most of the positive points of the episodes

3.Don't  simply reserve ur post. Only members who do the Episode Analysis should reserve their posts..and those who want to do the Episode Analysis should reserve the post in the first page itself.

4.No personal chatting allowed

5.Do not quote each and every posts. Quote when necessary

6.Try to keep this thread well-organized and neat.

P.S :: Permission taken 4rm DT

Edited by AkadooChopra - 17 October 2012 at 8:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312-suhani--Rani--Udhay--

AkadooChopra Groupbie
AkadooChopra
AkadooChopra

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Sahasra

Rani

Vidhi

Sonia

TheRowdiest(Minnie)

-MariaMars-(Maria)

riachopra

suhani

--AiSha

sinan_sinal (Sindhu)

Aliya_Begh

-Deblina-

shweta_r

rima31

naz1312

apoorva.maddala

-Swetha-

--Udhay--

Savz

Sreerabhi

-Honey

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312Musiqueloversindhu_v-suhani--Rani--Udhay--

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
sach mein...i enjoyed today's epi to the core

Started off wid my kunu's killer looks n cutie expressions...haaayeeeEmbarrassed
the way he was teasing Sidhi- mujhe akela dekh kar...mujeh choona chaahte ho..n all dat

Raja -Rani scene was fab...when sidhi was telling abt d raja n rani...i was only able to picturise SINAL...n soon after that i heard my kunu saying abt the raja's plight...Kunu was telling abt His condition...after his rani had left him 9 yrs ago

Sidhi ko bhook lagi hain..
Kunu saying - Haa ha...Mera toh kal se buffet chal raha haina ROFLROFL ROFL
n the next dialogut to Sdhi- agar raaste mein koi junglee jaanwar mile toph...pedh mein chad mat jaana (dar ke maare)ROFLROFL ROFL

n then when goons re-entry maari thi...i was observing his Sarcastic looks...His dialogues to the goons were daaamnnn mindblowing

N then the car jhagda scene...omgg tooo goood...i enjoyed iut very veyr much..
Htas off to Sammy fr doing dat scene sooo perfectly...loved his funny expressions n dialogues

n then hi sdialogue to sidhi when he held her in his arms- Aisa mat dekho...khud ko bachaa rahi hoon (yaaa he is saving his life only..his Sidhi)Embarrassed

I loved the Self-talks done by the leads in today's epi...
Seema-BA scne was cute...happy dat seema have decided to tell abt BA to sidhi...(Hope Cvs wont forget seema's decisionLOL)

ohh yeah...forgt to mention abt the CA-BA scene...ohh a cute one...Hope Cvs n bhagwaan listen to their prayers..

Dislike:
Richa n Abhay on their way to B'lore...Ouch

Edited by awesumsonia - 16 October 2012 at 11:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312-suhani--Rani--Udhay--

-suhani- IF-Sizzlerz
-suhani-
-suhani-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
waooo awesome episode ... kunal and siddhi too good in today episode..loved them...

hahaha start with kunal dialogues to siddhi..." niyat bigad gayi"Embarrassed "ye acha hai pahle khoon bhayo phir pucho..."Embarrassed

and another good dialogue  that is" tum notice bhut luch karti ho"..waooo...LOL

n then abt that khandar... kunal to siddhi"tum yaha aayi thi na interior designing k liye..."LOL ... waaooo like siddhi's reply "tender ni mila na"...ROFL

like AC and AD scene..Big smileboth r really nice...Wink

waooo again SiNal nok jhok...Embarrassed siddhi"mujhe bhook lagi hain"...both r too good... then wo ped wala dialogue kunal to siddhi" unhe dekhk ped pe chad mat jana...LOL "siddhi"mujhe chadna ni aata"...LOL

hahahha kunal gone mad in car...ROFL wat he doing...ShockedLOL i mean it was so funny...ROFLkunal is too hilarios in that scene...ROFL

oh kunal take siddhi in his arm... EmbarrassedClapthen that 1st april FB scenes..Tonguei also remember them ...Wink.

waaooo today seema and AC...EmbarrassedBig smiletoo good..loved that scene...Clap

good decision seema...Clap u always want sinal together...Embarrassed

now come on precape...Tongue. good dialogues of kunal..now i think some MU's may clear...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312-Rani

-suhani- IF-Sizzlerz
-suhani-
-suhani-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
ohhoo sorry i didnt see RES...Shockedto this thread...Shocked,... 
awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -suhani-

ohhoo sorry i didnt see RES...Shockedto this thread...Shocked,... 
its nt Reserved anymore...didi...
u cn post ur commentsEmbarrassed

-suhani--Rani

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -suhani-

waooo awesome episode ... kunal and siddhi too good in today episode..loved them...

hahaha start with kunal dialogues to siddhi..." niyat bigad gayi"Embarrassed "ye acha hai pahle khoon bhayo phir pucho..."Embarrassed

and another good dialogue  that is" tum notice bhut luch karti ho"..waooo...LOL

n then abt that khandar... kunal to siddhi"tum yaha aayi thi na interior designing k liye..."LOL ... waaooo like siddhi's reply "tender ni mila na"...ROFL

like AC and AD scene..Big smileboth r really nice...Wink

waooo again SiNal nok jhok...Embarrassed siddhi"mujhe bhook lagi hain"...both r too good... then wo ped wala dialogue kunal to siddhi" unhe dekhk ped pe chad mat jana...LOL "siddhi"mujhe chadna ni aata"...LOL

hahahha kunal gone mad in car...ROFL wat he doing...ShockedLOL i mean it was so funny...ROFLkunal is too hilarios in that scene...ROFL

oh kunal take siddhi in his arm... EmbarrassedClapthen that 1st april FB scenes..Tonguei also remember them ...Wink.

waaooo today seema and AC...EmbarrassedBig smiletoo good..loved that scene...Clap

good decision seema...Clap u always want sinal together...Embarrassed

now come on precape...Tongue. good dialogues of kunal..now i think some MU's may clear...Embarrassed
ya ayaaa...Suahni di...
the niyaat bigad gayi was really awesum
notice kuch zyaada karti ho...also was fab
a fun-filles yet romantic epi

-suhani--Rani

-suhani- IF-Sizzlerz
-suhani-
-suhani-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesumsonia

sach mein...i enjoyed today's epi to the core

Started off wid my kunu's killer looks n cutie expressions...haaayeeeEmbarrassed
the way he was teasing Sidhi- mujhe akela dekh kar...mujeh choona chaahte ho..n all dat

Raja -Rani scene was fab...when sidhi was telling abt d raja n rani...i was only able to picturise SINAL...n soon after that i heard my kunu saying abt the raja's plight...Kunu was telling abt His condition...after his rani had left him 9 yrs ago

Sidhi ko bhook lagi hain..
Kunu saying - Haa ha...Mera toh kal se buffet chal raha haina ROFLROFL ROFL
n the next dialogut to Sdhi- agar raaste mein koi junglee jaanwar mile toph...pedh mein chad mat jaana (dar ke maare)ROFLROFL ROFL

n then when goons re-entry maari thi...i was observing his Sarcastic looks...His dialogues to the goons were daaamnnn mindblowing

N then the car jhagda scene...omgg tooo goood...i enjoyed iut very veyr much..
Htas off to Sammy fr doing dat scene sooo perfectly...loved his funny expressions n dialogues

n then hi sdialogue to sidhi when he held her in his arms- Aisa mat dekho...khud ko bachaa rahi hoon (yaaa he is saving his life only..his Sidhi)Embarrassed

I loved the Self-talks done by the leads in today's epi...
Seema-BA scne was cute...happy dat seema have decided to tell abt BA to sidhi...(Hope Cvs wont forget seema's decisionLOL)

ohh yeah...forgt to mention abt the CA-BA scene...ohh a cute one...Hope Cvs n bhagwaan listen to their prayers..

Dislike:
Richa n Abhay on their way to B'lore...Ouch
@blue... yaa that is too funny scene of the episode,...LOLLOL
@green... yaaa both scenes r good esp that self talk... both r in same boat...Embarrassed

@black... right i also have doubt that cv's not forget this Wink

awesumsonia-Rani

Go to top