Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

anushaarja

IF-Rockerz

anushaarja

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Hello guys... this is the first time am writing something. tell me how is it?? my first attempt... so fingers crossed.Hope you all like it.

SNEAKING OUT

It was night and it's drizzling a bit. The clock struck nine making Yash alert about Aarthi's medicine. She has a medicine to take. Yash gave it to her and she was just making faces to avoid taking it. "Yash ji please I can't take it. ye ye bahut kadwa hian.. yuckk"

"haan haan I know aarthi... medicine sweet thodi hothi hian... Now stop making excuses... aur chup chap take this medicine it's for our baby..."

"Yash ji please'" aarthi making a puppy face hugged him and started rubbing his back. Yash is finding it difficult now. He was getting aroused with her antics.  He hugged her back and said "Aarthi don't make it difficult for me...please take the medicine mere liye please..."

"aapke liye??"

"Hmm mere liye" aarthi smiled and took the meds. Yash gave a peck on her forehead and was just making her lay down on bed, their bedroom door flung open and came inside their three little kids ansh payal and palak.

"Papa hum aagaye"

"aap log abhi tak soye nahi?chalo so jao bachon'" ansh was hitting his head and payal and palak made 'Not-again' face

"Aap phir se bhool gayi papa!! Yaad hian... you told that you will tell us a bed time story'"

Yash was thinking 'oh god!! Main sach mein bhool gaya!!' And he said "Woh... woh main bhoola nahi hoon... chalo aap sab apke room jayiye'main waha pe story sunatha hoon theek hian"

But payal interrupted and said "papa we will sleep here tonite please..." the remaining two took the queue' and yash was dumped when aarthi too joined the queue' please "yash ji aaj keliye let them sleep here na..."

"no aarthi let them sleep in their room "

"aap bhi na yash ji'itz just one day'"

Yash who was left with no option said "fine!!"

All set themselves in the bed with three kids in between aarthi and yash. Yash started narrating them a story. Slowly everyone fell asleep.

It was around 12:30 mid night. Aarthi woke up suddenly' turned to her side just to find kids besides her and yash was far away. Aarthi slowly got up and went to yash's side and tried to bend but her baby bump is not allowing her. She slowly knelt down and whispered "yash ji" but yash didn't wake up. She now whispered a little bit loud "yash ji.. get up" yash was startled to see aarthi and got worried of her sudden wake up call. "kya hua aarthi?? Are u alright?"  

Aarthi just made a baby face and said "yash ji I need an ice cream" yash knew about her cravings. So he asked her to wait and went to kitchen to fetch her favorite ice cream. He was shocked to see all the ice cream was over!! "Abb kya hoga" he went back only to witness an eager aarthi waiting for her ice cream.

"Woh.. aarthi ice cream was finished"

"KYA!!"

"ussshh aarthi don't shout kids will get up' "

"abb kya kare?" aarthi is desperate to have ice cream. yash who can't see aarthi sad thought for a few minutes and said

"chalo"

"lekin kaha??"

"don't you wanna have an ice cream" aarthi nodded her head like a kid

"Then let's go"

Ansh who woke up when aarthi shouted saw the proceedings and he made his sisters to get off their sleep. "palak ye mama papa kaha jaa rahe hian that too at mid night?!" they asked unison "Mumma papa where are you guys going?"

Now the kids switched on the bed lamps. Yash and aarthi stopped in their tracks and were flabbergasted.

Now yash was like whispering "dekha I told you' I told you this will happen"

"what did I do??"

"mana kiya tha na main bachon ko yeha sone se... lekin nahi... maha rani sahiba never listens to me..."

"As if I have dreamt of it. Stop it yash ji'"

"mujhe ice cream kana hian abhi" aarthi was a bit loud now. ansh who heard this shouted "ice cream"  aarthi bit her tongue and yash was like 'am finished''

Now yash who have no option left took kids along with him' yash led the lot to the back door of the mansion' so when yash and aarthi and kids were going through the backyard ansh asked "papa why are we sneaking out of our own house??" now what will yash explain him? "haan papa bolo na" palak n payal joined ansh. Yash murmured 'hey bhagwan I have asked you for kids but you gave me question banks not just one u gave me 3!! kitne sawaal karte hian ye'ufff'  and then said "guys do you need ice cream? Then no questions just follow me"

So they successfully sneaked out and went to an ice cream parlor ate their favorite ice creams and are back. Again from the backyard they  are slowly sneaking in. yash whispered "bachon sambhalke'no noise theek hian" they are few feet away from their room. But ansh collided with the flower vase making it fall down and thus making huge noise. Yash closed his eyes expecting the worse to happen. All the lights in the mansion were lit and every member from the family was present there along with SP. Seeing them all yash murmured "mar gaya" poor him now what will he explain to his family? Yash who is in frenzy started mumbling "bauji woh... woh aarthi... ice cream... bachhe..." in his frenzy he did not see their faces... every one including bauji were smirking at him and giggling. Gayatri now came to rescue of her son and said "jaao beta... aarthi ko lekar apne kamre mein jaao... aur bachon aap bhi apne kamre jaa kar sojayiye" 

yash and aarthi went to their room.  he hugged her... "Aarthi you are making me do things that i never did!"

"i am sorry"

"don't be am loving this side of mine... i love sneaking out with you... "

"i love you yash ji"

"i love you too aarthi"

please read it and leave a comment guys please... press 'like' button too...Embarrassed

Edited by anushaarja - 16 October 2012 at 9:05am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21Deep1989aparna_mnellore18ishupadma03rac08sheila_02bmeenuu111dancydreamershobakanapathyarmd11KashishangelSiniHandaCathy25puvaneswarigpsadaf_5srilanka123JanakiSatishmanjusha_92MSgayatrigmhatcherelanpremiqwerty0121d_luvahdarrishPiiemadhusquarepadmavarns1970crazydevil87Mulaasmaniteju1816USManeetianaditi_2010Gisel123mitulrutu83kdsubsrusha4003priya_drizzlesPearl_27kriti07pvejaniksfan2KamliKudiLeevi05princess121993..Comrade4eva..kratzyfan-AarYaholic-MSN_VannyInduG64--Iqra--Deepti1808aanyakunatalekhika20Koolsmileanithusaf24shubhika124arpitajifreya123maha9gcluvpickachuchavvi16goldenmoongafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AarYa OS- SNEAKING OUT" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Great!!! Anusha Loved it!Clap
It was Awesome!

Edited by Pearl_27 - 16 October 2012 at 6:44am

kriti07

IF-Dazzler

kriti07

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Its very cute and nicely written . Frankly even for me its the first OS i have read. all the best for further ones too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anushaarja

anushaarja

IF-Rockerz

anushaarja

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
thanks pearly
thanks phal

Mula

Goldie

Mula

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Very nice AnushaSmile

anushaarja

anushaarja

IF-Rockerz

anushaarja

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
thanks mula Smile

teju1816

Goldie

teju1816

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
aww it so cute and adorable to read the lines of yash !! simply fab work 
Clap

anushaarja

elanpremi

elanpremi

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Smile very sweet n nice

anushaarja

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.