Frequent Posters

s123vi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ an_k...links r not wrkin! 😭Edited by s123vi - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Angel56

Stop it guys plzzz ... All the judges including Abida Asha even mentor Himesh or Atif all biased kisi aik ko bura bolne se kuch nahe hoga .. Lets get united phir sab ki mil kar band bajayen g .. cuz biasism is from both the sides n we want the best to win so aaja yaaron hathon se haath milao aur fight for Singing ..

That it what I want to say ... why they make it batle place ?

I must say Both indian and paki singers are good

I like Diljaan , YashRaj , Imran , Nadeem , Nabil , Sarah And Mulazim 
so Choose the best dont choose the one cos he is indian or paki

this is a game let's enjoy it
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
Priya_990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronshaan

Well Atif is trying to creat fight b/w all and then say no no I didnt mean this i wanted to say that

I am not an indian nor paki so as outsider I am saying this

I sow himesh in saregamapa and I must say here he is silent N Not fighting

Its Atif who try to make fights

and yes I sow Himesh saying good things to paki singer he is not searching every lil mistake in their singing but when he finds big one he says it and that time too Atif never agree to this !!! (even all have the same thinking he say no no ur good)

Atif - yes he said good for Diljaan but this is few times
I have noticed some times all say this singer is good the song was good ext and Atif alone saying no no he is wrong !!

he is young and he is not great singer so should respect Asha Bhosle and her thinking she knows better then him

completely agree with you.😊
kkksr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Atif Aslam's career is over in India! Thats all I know. 
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ronshaan

That it what I want to say ... why they make it batle place ?

I must say Both indian and paki singers are good

I like Diljaan , YashRaj , Imran , Nadeem , Nabil , Sarah And Mulazim 
so Choose the best dont choose the one cos he is indian or paki

this is a game let's enjoy it

look we cant accuse any 1 person i wud say its a team effort to make this game a battle by both the sides .. so plzz stop making such topics which create hush in the forum .. Let enjoy it n live with peace..
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fkbutts

OH REALLY U DID NOT SEE WHEN ATIF CAME ON THE STANGE TO APPRICEIATE DIL JAAN...HAVE U EVE SEEN HIMESH DOING THIS TO PAKISTANI SINGERS...NO NEVER EVER.HE DID NOT EVEN WISH TO AMIR ALI ON HIS SISTER MARRIAGE.SHAME ON U HEMISH ..WHAT A SELFISH PERSON HE IS...AND ATIF  SUPPORT  INDRAI WHEN SHE WAS CRYING HE CAME ON THE STAGE ..SHEHZAD WHEN HE WAS SICK  HE CALLLED HIM ASK HIM ABOUT HIS HEALTH ...THIS IS CALLED HUMANITY NOT LIKE HIMESH ..SITTING ]ON THE CHAIR LIKE A HE SITTING ON THE EGGS.

Why are you shouting??😕🤔

Now, on to your post, but obviously you are Atif fanatic who can never see any wrong in his attitude or behavior but will glorify it to the limits.

I like Atif's singing but sorry to say as a person he fails. Yes he got up to hug Diljaan but then you would never notice how full of himself he sounded when he said in punjabi 'what did I tell you, didnt i tell you you will rock this one" IMO, there was no need to say it and display self importance instead he could have just congratulated Diljaan on his performance.
About Indrani, I really loved it when Pakistani participants came and sang along with the Indians to boost up her morale.😊 What a nice gesture. So sweet👍🏼 And while I loved Atif's renderation of Thode aansu hain... we must remember that he was only redeeming himself by encouraging her for he is a major reason why the poor girl has become so nervous and broke down in the end, what with all the negative remarks and discouraging comments directed at her all the time.
However I do agree that it was nice on Atif's part to try and cheer her up this one time.

About Himesh, how much ever you try to prove, there is no denying that Himesh has come out as  the better human being. He has been fair and appreciative towards the Pak contestants when he felt they deserved so and he is equally open about the faults. Maybe he doesnt show too much warmth through his comments but can you expect any more from him when Atif, the other captain is forever negative towards his team? Certainly not..you cant expect him to get up, jump, dance or applause for them. Because from where I can see it, as a captain he has responsibilities towards his own team and he has to play fair. So if the rival team captain is constantly trying to demoralize his boys he needs to make sure not all is lost. And since he apparently has a conscience its difficult to not say good for someone who sang well be it from the rival team therefore the does what seems best , praise the opposite team member but be sure not to go overboard in praising. He is fair, cordial and straightforward..much better than saying hurtful things and demoralizing the contestants like the other guy.
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Atif is really mean towards esp always Yashraj & Amit mostly to buddha and Diljaan too!! 👎🏼 woh khud cant respect grand jury n insults them at every moment on whatbasis is he setting good example to b respected , None speak that wy to Paki contestants, they encourage or say comments not attscks!!! ☢️ Lost respect for Atif, I dont like him now!!
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I didnt creat this post to make fight or bad words on any one I just said what I feel I dont know why they make it batle place
we should thank surkshetra for bringing the best singers
if all were from same country then we would say i like this i like that but now we say he is from this he is from that

enjoy the show and all we want to have is entertainment

s123vi thumbnail
i m surprisd 2 c aatif behavin calm 2day! shayad ashaji nahin thin isliye he mst b missin her n feeling sad or may b lrnt sm tricks of keeping quiet frm himesh!😉🤣
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: s123vi

i m surprisd 2 c aatif behavin calm 2day! shayad ashaji nahin thin isliye he mst b missin her n feeling sad or may b lrnt sm tricks of keeping quiet frm himesh!😉🤣

Atif did try to influence jury by giving his full judgement and praising Pakistani and finding faults with Indian singers but I don't think he can influence Wadekar who is the Guru of music, he even told somebody singing Rafi's song where he lost the feel..

How come Sara only sang a few lines of the song when song goes high 'tare jilmilaa uthay' she stopped..she is not a great singer as she is made out to be...couldn't take the high notes at all..