Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

FastFuriousgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I agree forgiveness from Aarti is not necessary since she suffered a lot at the hands of Prashant, not just infidelity but also domestic violence. But I would like to see some forgiveness from Shobha because in the point of view of a mother, her behavior is very unrealistic.Confused Any parent would be devastated when they see their only child on the verge of death. This is not about woman's rights but about the love of a parent. In this aspect, I believe Mr. Dubey is a far more realistic character because he hasn't exactly forgiven Prashant, but he still loves him which he has the right. Shobha on the other hand seems to have lost all her motherly insticts and I don't like this at all. She doesn't need to forgive him if she doesn't want to. But at least she should love him during his last moments on Earth.

I agreed with you ... because Shobha is treating Prashant as if he is nothing at all which is unfair even though the father still shows his affection and love towards his son ... It shows that he still cares about his son after nurturing him for years while he was growing up ... After all I agreed Prashant did make his mistakes { everyone does } and he is repenting to me it looked like Prashant helped Yash find Aarti and Ansh in one way as well ... Today all I saw was a shocked face of Shobha when she saw blood coming out of his mouth as well as she saw the kerchief has blood in it as well ... I just hope not that Shobha says that he is faking it at all ...

Hope Prashant and Shobha do really make up and everyone has forgiven him for his mistakes including Aarti as well as Ansh
{ Ansh because he was never really a father figure { Prashant } to his little son Ansh } ...
Hope Yash ji also finds out soon so that the sooner it could help Prashant to forgive himself for all the guilt that he did and I agree Karma do come back to bite you back for all your wrong deeds.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jojo1986

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does Prashant deserve this? :( (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RubyWoo

RubyWoo

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Shobha is so heartless, when some one sincerely repents and ask for
forgiveness that person should be given a chance, thats what i think.

jojo1986

annu_ms

annu_ms

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
No mother in this world can behave the way Shobha is doing?& prasanth didn't murder his wife or child.If he wanted he can directly enter in Yash's house & would have humiliated Aarti.He let Aarti also live her life.he is not so bad really dnt want to see him die so soon like thisAngry

jojo1986

Cadbury-Frog

Cadbury-Frog

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
No He Does Not Stern Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.