Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I know he cheated Aarti and left her when she was pregnant, but does Prashant deserve what he is undergoing now? After all, he did not commit murder or do something drastic like that. Infidelity, while it is unforgiveable and hurtful to the victim, is not the worst crime there is out there. I feel so bad for Prashant!Cry

I really hope Aarti forgives him. I never thought I'd say this before, but with Prashant's days numbered and his sincere intention to redeem himself in everyone's eyes, I think what he needs is forgiveness before he dies.

What I hope for most is that Shobha shows more love to him. I am really irritated with her behavior right now.Angry

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7RMYGRubyWooananya93Sunrio80nirmalac99-Siaa-sravya417AnushaGKkholita-Zahra15-FastFuriousgirlOmnipotenceZaxogafulu14-Thabassum-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does Prashant deserve this? :(" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Thabassum-

IF-Stunnerz

-Thabassum-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
as an mother she is rite ...nothing cums inbetween wen thots arise mothers heart Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jojo1986kholita

gshow2011

IF-Rockerz

gshow2011

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Well I agree with you but on same token disagree. Everybody who is repenting for sins committed should be forgiven. The extreme ,went to showed how despicable the act was .You don't use women before or after marriage for pleasure and leave them in a hole. Consequences of this pleasure are horrible horrifying not only for the one going through but also the future. That was clearly stated by Shobha action, she stood for women right female right, very few women do that, There was Indian case in London where MIL favored her insane son despite all odds and proofs and justified insanity. Will any one justify women insanity to that extent never. I think in name of son some men really take undue advantage of their position. Which has been well depicted in the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JanakiSatishaditi_2010kholita

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I agree forgiveness from Aarti is not necessary since she suffered a lot at the hands of Prashant, not just infidelity but also domestic violence. But I would like to see some forgiveness from Shobha because in the point of view of a mother, her behavior is very unrealistic.Confused Any parent would be devastated when they see their only child on the verge of death. This is not about woman's rights but about the love of a parent. In this aspect, I believe Mr. Dubey is a far more realistic character because he hasn't exactly forgiven Prashant, but he still loves him which he has the right. Shobha on the other hand seems to have lost all her motherly insticts and I don't like this at all. She doesn't need to forgive him if she doesn't want to. But at least she should love him during his last moments on Earth.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7ananya93kholitaFastFuriousgirl

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
As I mentioned earlier,  what Prashanth did isn't something which is like the worst thing ever, c'mon he didn't rape her or murder someone. He was simply unfaithful to her and he is paying for that. Karma is a bit** which bites back as we all know and today, he is finding himself in the same position whereby Nida has left him. So, in a way we can say he has *paid* for the wrongs his dad.

Yes, he was wrong when he left her just like that, when he questioned the paternity of his child, but at the same time, I would say that this is something which is quite common in these days. We can see many men or even women being unfaithful, leaving the house, do not care for their children and what not, but that doesn't mean they deserve something as bad as this- death. When criminals can be let scot-free, and are at times forgiven, then I don't see why His parents cannot forgive him and take him back especially when he is repenting, he is their only child, only son and currently on the verge of dying.

There, Aarti is happy in her life. Am sure, deep inside she will in a way be *thanking* Prashanth for what he did for if not that she would not have got someone as caring, nice and loving as her Yashji. So, I really don't see why Shobha cannot forgive him. But then maybe she still does not know, and thinks he is just putting up a farce as in the new article, we can see that she has softened a bit in that picture which has been posted.

All in all, I am firm on this one and will say that Prashanth in no way deserves death for his unfaithfulness or the hatred of his parents of his parents because what he did, though isn't good, isn't the worst thing ever. We have so many cases like this in real life. But still, though the inlaws support their DIL, they, however, do not perform the last rites of their son or consider him death and in case of need, they for sure will give their support. So , I fell that maybe Shobha will do the same too. I strongly feel that Mr Dubey might already be aware and Shobha is yet to know this. So, let's just hope her motherhood take a toll and she supports his son especially when he is counting his days and want to redeem himself. And I kinda feel that even Aarti will feel bad for him. Let's wait though.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunrio80kholitaFastFuriousgirl..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

As I mentioned earlier,  what Prashanth did isn't something which is like the worst thing ever, c'mon he didn't rape her or murder someone. He was simply unfaithful to her and he is paying for that. Karma is a bit** which bites back as we all know and today, he is finding himself in the same position whereby Nida has left him. So, in a way we can say he has *paid* for the wrongs his dad.

Yes, he was wrong when he left her just like that, when he questioned the paternity of his child, but at the same time, I would say that this is something which is quite common in these days. We can see many men or even women being unfaithful, leaving the house, do not care for their children and what not, but that doesn't mean they deserve something as bad as this- death. When criminals can be let scot-free, and are at times forgiven, then I don't see why His parents cannot forgive him and take him back especially when he is repenting, he is their only child, only son and currently on the verge of dying.

There, Aarti is happy in her life. Am sure, deep inside she will in a way be *thanking* Prashanth for what he did for if not that she would not have got someone as caring, nice and loving as her Yashji. So, I really don't see why Shobha cannot forgive him. But then maybe she still does not know, and thinks he is just putting up a farce as in the new article, we can see that she has softened a bit in that picture which has been posted.

All in all, I am firm on this one and will say that Prashanth in no way deserves death for his unfaithfulness or the hatred of his parents of his parents because what he did, though isn't good, isn't the worst thing ever. We have so many cases like this in real life. But still, though the inlaws support their DIL, they, however, do not perform the last rites of their son or consider him death and in case of need, they for sure will give their support. So , I fell that maybe Shobha will do the same too. I strongly feel that Mr Dubey might already be aware and Shobha is yet to know this. So, let's just hope her motherhood take a toll and she supports his son especially when he is counting his days and want to redeem himself. And I kinda feel that even Aarti will feel bad for him. Let's wait though.

I agree, especially with the highlighted part. When criminals who murder people are sometimes set free for having "connections" and all, why can't Prashant be forgiven by his own parents after repenting? I really hate Shobha right now because she's exacerbating the situation and denying her only child the comfort he needs during his last days.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FastFuriousgirl

jojo1986

Goldie

jojo1986

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I know he cheated Aarti and left her when she was pregnant, but does Prashant deserve what he is undergoing now? After all, he did not commit murder or do something drastic like that. Infidelity, while it is unforgiveable and hurtful to the victim, is not the worst crime there is out there. I feel so bad for Prashant!Cry

I really hope Aarti forgives him. I never thought I'd say this before, but with Prashant's days numbered and his sincere intention to redeem himself in everyone's eyes, I think what he needs is forgiveness before he dies.

What I hope for most is that Shobha shows more love to him. I am really irritated with her behavior right now.Angry

agree Shobha behavior  irritated me to how can a mother see her son in pain  and be heartless  sorry but this so irritating

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika_ZL_KhanFastFuriousgirl..RamKiJanaki..

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Ok shobha is irritating me she saying that Prashanth hurt aarti and alll... but to wrongs dont make a right! She herslef is not fulfilling her duty to Prashanth he is her son... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jojo1986..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.