Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hayee sia is imagining raghav hugging,i am soo wishing for dat!!!!!!! raghav and sia both played pranks wit each othr,dat was soo sweett!!!!!!! last part wa ssuprb where juno said dat rags wasnt thinking wen he propsed sally!!!!!!!!!
                   CHAPTER 7

They had finished their dinner n were walking to their respective rooms.
"Abhi 9 hai, baad mein sote hai" said sanya
"Nahi ji, hum chalte hai. Kal jaldi utna hai na ji. Hum chalte hai. Good night sammy ji. Good night ji" said gurmeet and he walked away. "Main gurmeet ko drop kake apne room jaati hoon" said sammah walking away. 
The others sat down on a round table that was in the garden.
"Ab hum yahaan baite hi hai toh kyu na kuch khaa le? Jaise ice cream" said raghav.
"Nahi yaar, mera peth bhara hai" said juno
"Mera bhi" said abhay
"Aur humaara bhi" said wadda n nikka
"Thanks but... Meine already itna weight put on kar liya hai. So, none for me" said sanya
"Me too" said natasha
"Me three" said tanya.
"Okay then. None for me as well in that case" said raghav pouting like a kid.
They all talkde for a while. Then one by one they all started yawning.
"Chal, bahut neend aa rahi hai, good night" said juno n went away. One by one they all went away. Only raghav n siya were left.
"Ice cream?" asked siya
"Sure! Chalo" replied raghav. They walked towards the ice cream parlor.
"One choc bar please" said rasia together.
:tumhe choc bar pasand hai?" asked raghav
"Of course, aur tumhe?" asked siya
"Mujhe bhi" said raghav.
"Im sorry, theres only one left. Guess you guys have to share" said the waitor (or ice cream man or whatever).
He gave them the bar.
Raghav took it n they both walked to the garden. The garden was empty by now. All the other students had gone to sleep. Raghav n Siya sat on bench; Raghav opened the choc bar n offered it to Siya (He fed her). Siya had one bite. She took the bar from Raghav n made him eat one bite. Like this they shared the choc bar slowly. A little of it was stuck on siya's skin next to her lip. Raghav wiped it away. They both stare at each other. Then slowly Raghav comes close to Siya. Understanding the situation, Siya also comes close to Raghav. They both are about to kiss...😳
But suddenly Siya moves away from Raghav. The choc bar started melting and it had spilt on her hand. The cold feel of the choc bar had got her back to reality. N Raghav also.
(Imagine the choc bar wala epi in hhl!!! 😛)
~Awkward situation~
"Umm... Mujhe chalna chahiye. Good night" said Siya
"Umm.. Good... Night.." said Raghav.
They both walked to their rooms.

Boys' Hostel, Juno- Raghav's Room
"Toh, how was it?" asked Juno as soon as Raghav entered the room. Raghav feared that juno had seen the ALMOST KISS SCENE between him and Siya.
"Bol na" said Juno, shaking Raghav
"Huh? O? Uh? What do you mean?" said raghav
"You know what I mean... Kuch meeta, kuch katta... Woh pal..."
"What khatta? What meeta? Tu thik toh hai na? Siya ke saath baat kar kar ke lagta hai tu bhi paagal ho gaya hhai" said Raghav, trying to avoid Juno's eyes.
"Dekh Raghav, mein tera best buddy hoon. Aur tu chupaane ki koshish mat kar. I know... Ki tu... Uske sath... Ice cream kha raha tha" said juno
"Ice cream? OH!! Haan mere bhai, mein ice cream hi kha raha tha. Aur kuch nahi!!" said Raghav.
"Oookaayyy" said Juno, giving him the WHATS GOING ON wala look.
"Chal ab bata, ki how was your... Date... With Siya?" asked Juno
"Accha... Ek minute! It wasn't a date. Hum sirf ice cream khaane gaye the. Aur kal ko agar hum dono ice cream khaane chale gaye, then would you call it a date?" asked Raghav BLUSHING.
"Kaun hum dono?" asked Juno
"Tu aur mein" said Raghav, giving him the battameez smile as he came close to him n kept his one hand on Juno's shoulder. Juno immediately shrugged him off n moved away from him.
"Dude so ja." said Juno as he walked away n switched off the lights n slept. Raghav laughed on seeing Juno's reaction . He also laid down on his bed and closed his eyes. But he wasn't at all sleepy.Nevertheless he kept his eyes closed. He remembered the choc bar incident with siya. Then he remembered the time when she splashed water on his face in the flight. Then the part when he wiped away sauce from siya's lip. Then the part when he first met Siya, in the coffee shop.
Finally, he fell asleep, with a smile on his face.

NEXT MORNING, 6:30 AM
Girls' hostel, Siya's room
Siya was nicely sleeping when her phone started ringing. But she cut the call. Agai it started ringing and again she cut the call. N again! Her phone rang. Siya got irritated n she picked up the phone. Without readind the caller's name, she knew who the caller was. The one and only person who is behind her sleep. ABHAY MATHUR.
"Haan bolo Abby" said Siya sleepily.
"Wake up sleepy head. You promised me ki tum aaj aaogi mere saath jogging ke liye" said Abhay
"Par Abby..." said Siya
"No par var. You are coming right now" said Abhay firmly
"Okay fine" said Siya.
(Dont think Siya is fat or plumpy)
Siya got up n got ready n walked out to the garden.

IN THE GARDEN
Siya looked arround. There was no sign of any one.
"Pata nai ye Abby kahaan haai" said Siya to herself. She saw arround once again, when she saw a guy sitting on a bench.The bench was well hidden between the trees n bushes. "Woh raha" said Siya as she walked toward the bench. She tapped him on the shoulder "Mornin" she said before he turned.
"Good morning beautiful" said the guy smiling. "THE GUY" was none other than... Rohan, Rohan Kapoor...
"Oh. Hey Rohan. Im sorry, mujhe laga ki..." said Siya
"Well, Im not at all sorry. Itni beautiful ladki ko subhe subhe dekh liya, woh bhi pehle, toh mera day toh achcha jaayega" said Rohan. Yes! He was flirting with Siya.
Siya laughed. "Stop flirting with me Rohan. Tum mujhe ye bataao ki itni suba suba tum yahaan pe kya kar rahe ho?" asked Siya.
"Tumhaara intezaar" said Rohan smiling.
"Oh shut up." said Siya.
"Okay, mujhe bas neend nahi aa rahi thi toh mein aa gaya garden." said Rohan
"But, tum yahaan, itni durr. Yahaan se toh kuch bhi dikhayi ya sunayi nahi deta. Tis part of the garden is so isolated." said siya
"Ya, I know. In fact, sach bataaun toh iss place ke bare mein kisi ko nahi pata. Aur iss place mein, mujhe ek ajeeb tarah ki enjoyment milti hai. This place is lucky for me." said Rohan
"Lucky in the sence?" asked Siya
"Exams se pehle mein yahaan pe padayi kata hoon, aur exams ke result announce hone se pehle mein yahaan aake bait jaata hoon N to tell you the truth, mein exams mein pass bhi ho gaya. Aur ye toh last year ki baat hai. Aaj... Aaj mein soch raha tha ki kitna achcha hota agar mujhe company mil jaaye n now, I have beautiful company" said Rohan.
Siya shook her head n smiled. "When will you stop flirting with me?" she asked
"When... The sky turns green" said Rohan
"Ya right!" said Siya
7:30 AM, Girls hostel
"What the hell! Abby ne mujhe itni jaldi uta diya n he ditched me! Oooh! I hate him" mumbled Siya as she walked toward the washroom. She had a bath, changed her clothes n went down for breakfast.

8:00 AM, Breakfast room
Raghav and Siya had met each other on the way and they walked together to the breakfast room.
"Wow! Look who's awake!" said Juno.
"Lagta hai aaj sooraj west se jaga hai" said Abhay sarcastically.
"Shut up Juno. And You! ABHAY! Just shut it it" said Siya. Raghav n Siya settled in their seats.
"Guys, kyu na hum kal shopping jaaye? Pitt street mall mein." said Tanya.
"Sure" said all the other girls together.
"Count me out" said the guys and Siya together
"Okay, but you have no clue on what you're gonna miss" said Natasha
"Shopping bags utana? Right?" said Yug.
Natasha gave him the whatever look and continued with her breakfast.
"Guys, aj se lectures shuru" said Vish
"Haan yaar! Lectures on how to lead your life" said Siya.
"Haaye!!! So boring" said Sammah
"Not at all ji. All arround the world se log aayenge ji, specially to teach us" said Gurmeet excitedly.
"Ye toh aur boring sound karti hai" said Raghav
"I know" said Siya.
11 AM, THE OPEN AUDITORIUM
"... so, he took drugs and the end result was that he could neither acheive his goal nor make himself happy..." the lecturer was blabbering. Gurmeet was taking down notes.
"Nerd yaar. Sam, ek baat batao, kya ye kabhi tumhare sath romantic talk karta hai?" asked siya to sammy.
"No, lekin I love him and he loves me. Wo hi mere liye sabse zyaada important hai." said Sammah
"How sweet" said Siya. Sammy turned away to listen.
"Hey sweety" said... Yes, you've guessed it right! ROHAN.
"Rohan? Hi" said Siya
"Kaha tha na, we'll see each other a lot" said Rohan.
"Ya... So wassup?" said Siya.
"Well..."
Raghav had noticed this. He was FURIOUS!
He thought to himself:" Ye ladka meri Siya ke saath itna flirt kyun kar raha hai! Kya isse pure college mein meri Siya ke alaawa aur koi nahi mila?"
You guys may have noticed, but Raghav didn't notice that he said MERI SIYA.
It was break time now. "Ro, wanna join us for luch?" asked Siya.
"No thanks Si. I've gotta go for class now. May be some other time" said Rohan as he walked away.
"Thank God ye humein lunch ke liye join nahi kar raha" thought Raghav. He didnt hear what convo Rohan n Siya had, but he understood that Rohan isn't going to join them as he saw him walking away.
"Jab lectures phirse start ho jaayengi, tab mein isse Siya ke paas nahi aane doonga" thought Raghav.
The gang had walked back to the audi. Siya was sitting in the last row. Raghav seeing her alone literally ran n sat next to her.
"Hey" said Siya.
"Dude, mein idhar baitne wala tha. Please move" said Abhay.
"No Raghav, you stay here." said Siya holding Raghav's hand.
Raghav looks at his hand, which is held by Siya. Then he looks at Abhay.
"Tu udhar bait na, apne nayye dost e saath." he said indicating towards Juno. Abhay looks down and sees that Raghav and Siya are holding hands. He looks at Raghav, smiles n walks towards Juno. Noticing that Raghav is still looking at him he gives Raghav a thumbs up and mouths ALL THE BEST to him.
"Ye mujhe all the best kyu bol raha hai?" thought Raghav. Siya had now moved her hand from his.
"So. Whats the situation up there" asked Juno
"Dono haath pakad kar baite hai. So, situation hot hai" said Abhay.
"Great!" said Juno.

The lecturers started lecturing again.
"Arre yaar! Kitna pakaate hai ye log!" said Siya.
"Haan! So Siya, wanna have some fun?" asked Raghav.
"What kind of fun?" asked Siya
"Fun-fun" said Raghav smiling.
"Oh ya" said Siya. They both got up from their seats and silently walked out of the audi.
Wathch this video, but imagine Raghav and Siya...

(Cut out the day part..)

"Maza aaya?" asked Raghav.
"Bahut! Aur tumhe?" asked Siya
"Lots!!!!!!!!" said Raghav
They had now reached the college gate. It is night time (8 PM) They were walking hand in hand. They showed their out pass and walked in. They sat on the bench, where Rohan was sitting in the morning. The place was empty as every one had gone for dinner. Raghav wrapped his arm around Siya's shoulder. Siya rested her head on his shoulder. For five ninutes they stayed like this, no one to disturb them; they were alone.
"So, hows it going with... Saloni?" asked Siya
Raghav: "Well... She is so posessive. Humesha woh apne baare mein hi baat karti hai. She is the most selfish girl. And.."
Siya:"Wow Raghav. Flight mein toh uske liye bahut pyaar aa raha tha aur ab?"
Raghav:"Ab, I know her real face!"
Siya:"Pyaar nahi karte use?"
Raghav:"Ladkiyaan Raghav se pyaar karti hai, lekin Raghav kissi se pyaar nahi karta"
Siya:"Good night Raghav" and she smiles.
It was then they realised the position in wich they were sitting. Raghav's arm arround Siya's shoulder, Siya's head on Raghav's shoulder. The type of position Girlfriend and boyfriend would sit in...
Siya and Raghav got up n looked in different directions. Finally, they say good night and good bye to each other and walk away...

Next day after the boring lectures all the girls go shopping, except Siya.
"Kyu na hum sab movie ke liye jaaye? How about Night Of The Living Dead?" asked Yug
"Sure!!" they all chorused together. All of them enjoyed watching horror movies.
They booked the tickets and went into the theatre.
"Raghav, tu idhar bait na" said Abhay forcing Raghav to sit. Raghav sits.
"Siya, tum idhar baito na" said Juno, trying to make her sit next to Raghav.
"Juno..." said Siya
Abhay makes juno go and he acts as if walking to his seat, when he suddenly pushes Siya on Raghav. Raghav catches her and again, they both are lost into each others eyes!
Juno gives Abhay a thumbs up as he sits dowwn. Abhay also sits down. The lights go dim. Siya sits next to Raghav.
The movie has started.
"AAAHHH!!!!!!" a blood curling scream hurts their ears.
Siya gets scared and she holds Raghav's hand. Raghav also
gets scared and he holds Siya's hand. They both look at each other and laugh at each other.
"Tum darr gayyi!!" said Raghav teasingly
"No way, darr toh tum gayye! You should have seen your expression!" said Siya teasingly
Raghav was about to say something when Yug interupts:"Sshh!" he says.
Raghav and Siya turned away and started watching the movie again...

Thats it for now guys. Hope you all liked it and hope this one was longer. Sorry for more of Rohan-Siya parts than Rasia parts.
Anyways, thank you!!😃

Edited by shasha4ever - 11 years ago
SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome update.loved it Edited by SamaaNoor - 11 years ago
Miss_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update...
LOVED THE WAY raghav mumbled " meri siya "😳
and the way he got jealous was too good.😛😉...loved the way they held each others hands when they got scared during the movie.😳...can't wait to read more...update soon...loved the update.!!😉😊
Edited by muskanpuri99 - 11 years ago
Jerryberry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow... awesome i shud say... loved the chocobar scene... missing hhl like hell now...😭 but wat d hell is rohan dng along wid sia????? nd sia is encouraging hm???? i love the jealous raghav... d last part was awesom e... both raghav nd sia hand in hand... haye... dy didnt even realize dat dy wer so close to each other... loved the update... do continue soon...😊
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woww woow dat chocobar scene,i was in dat moment again!!!!!  rohan kitna flrt karta hai!!!!! hmm raghav and sia,aag dono taraf barabar lagi hai!!!!!!!😊
Here are some pics guys...

Rohan Kapoor

Abhay Mathur

Sussex College, Sidney (place where WYM is organised)

Sussex coolege canteen

Hostel room

Raghav Oberoi

Siya Seghal

Arjun Thakur (Juno)

Thats it...
Please bear with me for changing Siya completely... Dont be angry on me for this cuz I know that you all like abigail more than her.
PS: The girl in the pic is Neha Sharma. I took her pic cuz she has that bubbly, sweet girl next door kind of look.😳

Thank you... 😃
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmm i don mind ..i kinda liked the new siya
Originally posted by: Bhavikakosambia

hmm i don mind ..i kinda liked the new siya

Thanx. What do you think abt Rohan?
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow..wat an update..n long one yes! ðŸ˜Š  enjoyed it..esply chocobar scene. ðŸ˜Š