-Amyy
-Amyy

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Sisters scenes are SOO good! I wait for them the most! <3
ajaved IF-Sizzlerz
ajaved
ajaved

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
I so love this show it simply fantastic :) n ofcourse the sisters part are tge best :)
shala786 Senior Member
shala786
shala786

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
watched the second episode in the uk and the scene with zara's leaving audio for saniya was awesome ! my throat was in knots and tears in my eyes. cant wait to hear all the audio x what could have happened to zara?x
shala786 Senior Member
shala786
shala786

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

The pillow fight between the sisters was just like Zara and saniya..oh how much I miss TanhayianCryWish Zara was back..

i so wish zara was back too !x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ajaved

ajaved IF-Sizzlerz
ajaved
ajaved

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Meee to kash zara hoti :( bt am loving the current show too :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shala786

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
great ! so we already having a thread of Tanhaiyaan...

am liking this show... at the moment not so over the top but its good to watch a sensible mature script with a bit amusing situations
Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
i was liking this show up until qabacha's entry in past episode.. no wait hear me out, i don't mean it in the sense that i didn't like qabacha.. i loved qabacha.. my issue is, the fact that they showed qabacha hadn't married saniya kinda killed the original tanhaiyan's end for me, becuz in my imagination i'd always assumed that saniya eventually married qabacha, while zara was with zain. why wud they not show that?? :( why now, burhape mein jaaake shaaadi karaeyeinge unki??

overall, i have mixed views abt this sshow. i am IN LOVE with the title song, i find the mystery intruiging. what i don't like is the picture that is being painted of zara.

when tanhaiyan ended, did ANYONE thought zara wud leave saniya like this? go abroad, and not look back to see wht happened to saniya for years? that too, when seemingly saniya is all alone, never even having gotten married?! just doesn't make any sense at all.
plus zarina keeps saying all that zara told her abt pak makes her scared - SAY WHT? why :S i don't think zara had any issues with pak.. but maybe my memory is not too good with the show and i need to watch it again.. :S

so, to me, the whole - zara went abroad and lived with her new family without looking back and cutting connection/contact with saniya seems far fetched, to say the least. i wudnt have expected that from zara. reason be whtever, thats not something zara wud've done. and i don't htink saniya wud've stayed all these years without trying to contact zara either :S so wht if she thought zara was upset.. going years without coontacting each other????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Afya-Grace-Hayaa.m

-Grace- IF-Rockerz
-Grace-
-Grace-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
omgg just watched it! its hard not cry =(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fizii_gurlajaved

Go to top