Pakistani Serials

Tanhaiyaan Naye Silsilay (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 19

MiniRulz

IF-Rockerz

MiniRulz

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
When I saw the first episode I had mixed feelings but thought it was no match to the original tanhayian.but after watching the 2nd episode I am totally hooked.the 2 sisters remind me of Zara and saniya:) I am not sure why they got the new character (girl who helps bibi in the kitchen and house stuff)
Zain used to be so handsome and a great actor,he still is.
Waiting for qabacha,hope he is in soon:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tanhaiyaan Naye Silsilay (Page 10)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zainkimama

Groupbie

zainkimama

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shala786

Originally posted by zainkimama

i watched the episode and loved it, I am bit of a marina khan fan plus it was the first drama I ever watched from start to finish when I moved to pakistan so has a very special place in my heart (my son is called zain and i got the name from the drama)

i named my daughter zara ! as i fall in love with this drama and zara name x as of a very young age i knew what i was going to name my daughter if i ever had one and i did ! x she's 4 now x 

my sister's named her daughter Zara too after hearing it as 5 yr old in tanhaiyaan weird how names stay with you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shala786

shala786

shala786

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shala786

i watched the episode and loved it, I am bit of a marina khan fan plus it was the first drama I ever watched from start to finish when I moved to pakistan so has a very special place in my heart (my son is called zain and i got the name from the drama)

i named my daughter zara ! as i fall in love with this drama and zara name x as of a very young age i knew what i was going to name my daughter if i ever had one and i did ! x she's 4 now x 

my sister's named her daughter Zara too after hearing it as 5 yr old in tanhaiyaan weird how names stay with you!

aww really ! yes your right tanhaiyaan just had something that we cant seem to forget the character's i think the drama looked so real like these people exist story was very realistic too not like the stories they come out with now x 

sweetcharms

Goldie

sweetcharms

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Uploaded with ImageShack.us" border="">

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TwilightHorizon--Iqra--

sweetcharms

Goldie

sweetcharms

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Uploaded with ImageShack.us" border="">BlushingHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TwilightHorizon--Iqra--Usman.

sweetcharms

Goldie

sweetcharms

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TwilightHorizonAfya--Iqra--

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Syra is likeable but Alishba I feel is just not right for the role, she is not a strong enough actress so pull of the "new Zara" role, it's so frustrating to watch her. I am enjoying everything else about the show even the new house help girl.

sweetcharms

Goldie

sweetcharms

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TwilightHorizonMiniRulz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top