Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

mamta-s

IF-Sizzlerz

mamta-s

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Its true his characterization of Ashu brought him accoldes and his very committed fans !! But we need to remain committed and united !!  Something good will happen ...have faith ...as good things always happen to good people !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1SARLAPRA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MB RANK AT 34 (Page 5)" in Savdhaan India @11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mamta-s

IF-Sizzlerz

mamta-s

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sarla ..like your commitment too :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1

mamta-s

IF-Sizzlerz

mamta-s

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
If we are loyal MB fans..lets not do or say anything to undermine his dignity ...let us support him in his decisions and remain united and Positive ,Please :)) 

SARLAPRAshabna

mamta-s

IF-Sizzlerz

mamta-s

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
With Ma Durga's blessings ...His rank will always soar ...his loyal fans will ensure that ! We all pray for him  and his family to have all the peace and joy they deserve,,,,,,and wait for him to entertain us in another dynamic show along with Savdhan India ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SARLAPRA

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhuswaraaa

all the fans MB got were for ktlk only. before ktlk mbians kaha the??? THERE WAS NOT MORE THAN A HANDFUL so its sad he quit this show for the reasons he did as those were really unprofessional sad reasons. there can be no doubt what are those reasons from the way scenes were shown after replacement came in. very sad and disappointing. its good he is anchoring SI but an actor of his calibre is waste as just a anchor. sad that this is all he is ALLOWED to do HOPE FOR SOMETHING GOOD IN FUURE BUT HIGHLY DOUBT UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES :( ALSO MB LOOKS AS IF HE IS NOT AT ALL HAPPY THESE DAYS FROM HIS APPEARANCE IN SI

THIS. Clap it's the unfortunate truth...

I have gathered from taking to several people who were close to the situation with his exit and what happened on set thereafter and he left a unit in limbo...panicking and in lurch...the most unprofessional part of it is, they literally begged him to stay...everyone from the channel, the production house, the actors ...ALL begged him to stay...agar aapko long hours nahin karne toh don't sign such a high caliber show...you're the lead of a show quickly gaining popularity , hours will fluctuate to meet deadlines...no one was abusing him, he's trying to make it sound like it was a 1920s sweat shop in the Eastern United States that he worked for LOL that unit was willing to bend over backwards for him...so i refuse to believe whatever the issues he claims he had couldn't be resolved...especially bec. they were back to doing half hour epis, not those 45 min epis which you could understand might be troublesome for the actors.

waise bhi log ek baat toh explain karein, konse hours ki complaint kar rhe hain Mohnish Ji , jabke ke majority jo unke scenes the Kritika ke sath, usmein poor body double tha jiski job unke jaane se khatam hogayi...poor BD Ouch

anyway Sneha Rajani openly said, all sets of permutations and combinations were discussed and he rejected all and quit...and this came after he THREATENED to quit many times before...absolutely unprofessional behavior.

I will be the first to admit MB is the most amazing actor to grace the television industry and handsomer than every lead on TV but at the same time I'm not blind to the reasons why he's currently only a host...and NOT a lead again even after 8 months, because these days professionalism of an actor is valued more than his acting skills...bec. acting an be learned, professionalism cannot.  Smile

I just want to add...for you info: when he quit, that same day one of my friends that I wont name, who's in the media...asked me why I was so depressed...bec. I posted a very sad comment on my profile...and I told him, he said "oh because of Mohnish Bahl...hmm", then i told him we r calling, sending mails etc to bring him back, begging SONY, tweeting Sneha Rajani like mad ppl...not just me but hundreds of heartbroken fans...I'll never forget his reply, i didn't want to believe it at the time but he was right...he said "rehne do, chodo yeh sab kuch, Mohnish ji kabhi nahin wapas aayenge..." I asked him why and he gave me a reason which was VERY VERY VERY disappointing and unprofessional, but sadly...it's true.CryCryCry

Edited by yanks28 - 21 October 2012 at 8:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soomro01MadhuswaraaaUnluckyFan...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

all the fans MB got were for ktlk only. before ktlk mbians kaha the??? THERE WAS NOT MORE THAN A HANDFUL so its sad he quit this show for the reasons he did as those were really unprofessional sad reasons. there can be no doubt what are those reasons from the way scenes were shown after replacement came in. very sad and disappointing. its good he is anchoring SI but an actor of his calibre is waste as just a anchor. sad that this is all he is ALLOWED to do HOPE FOR SOMETHING GOOD IN FUURE BUT HIGHLY DOUBT UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES :( ALSO MB LOOKS AS IF HE IS NOT AT ALL HAPPY THESE DAYS FROM HIS APPEARANCE IN SI

THIS. Clap it's the unfortunate truth...

I have gathered from taking to several people who were close to the situation with his exit and what happened on set thereafter and he left a unit in limbo...panicking and in lurch...the most unprofessional part of it is, they literally begged him to stay...everyone from the channel, the production house, the actors ...ALL begged him to stay...agar aapko long hours nahin karne toh don't sign such a high caliber show...you're the lead of a show quickly gaining popularity , hours will fluctuate to meet deadlines...no one was abusing him, he's trying to make it sound like it was a 1920s sweat shop in the Eastern United States that he worked for LOL that unit was willing to bend over backwards for him...so i refuse to believe whatever the issues he claims he had couldn't be resolved...especially bec. they were back to doing half hour epis, not those 45 min epis which you could understand might be troublesome for the actors.

waise bhi log ek baat toh explain karein, konse hours ki complaint kar rhe hain Mohnish Ji , jabke ke majority jo unke scenes the Kritika ke sath, usmein poor body double tha jiski job unke jaane se khatam hogayi...poor BD Ouch

anyway Sneha Rajani openly said, all sets of permutations and combinations were discussed and he rejected all and quit...and this came after he THREATENED to quit many times before...absolutely unprofessional behavior.

I will be the first to admit MB is the most amazing actor to grace the television industry and handsomer than every lead on TV but at the same time I'm not blind to the reasons why he's currently only a host...and NOT a lead again even after 8 months, because these days professionalism of an actor is valued more than his acting skills...bec. acting an be learned, professionalism cannot.  Smile

I just want to add...for you info: when he quit, that same day one of my friends that I wont name, who's in the media...asked me why I was so depressed...bec. I posted a very sad comment on my profile...and I told him, he said "oh because of Mohnish Bahl...hmm", then i told him we r calling, sending mails etc to bring him back, begging SONY, tweeting Sneha Rajani like mad ppl...not just me but hundreds of heartbroken fans...I'll never forget his reply, i didn't want to believe it at the time but he was right...he said "rehne do, chodo yeh sab kuch, Mohnish ji kabhi nahin wapas aayenge..." I asked him why and he gave me a reason which was VERY VERY VERY disappointing and unprofessional, but sadly...it's true.CryCryCry

ClapThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuswaraaaUnluckyFanyanks28

UnluckyFan

UnluckyFan

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

what what what did u write? Shocked no 1 here will accept these facts even tho they have been staring them in the fact for months now...now they wonder why such a great actor has had such a sketchy career and cant get another leading role after Kuch toh...Confused when u kick ur biggest break on the butt and into the trash this is what happens, now all r laughing...but thr truth is out , even his loyalest fans see it and those who have no will soon-- yes u r right i also think he looks very unhappy and unhealthy too...lost a lot of weight & obviously it was unintentional weight loss or he would acknowledge it bec fans r askign on his page...

Madhuswaraaa...RamonaG....

mamta-s

IF-Sizzlerz

mamta-s

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Just CHILL  Every One :))))  There is only one truth here and that is all that matters ...HE IS THE MOST AMAZING ACTOR TO GRACE  the television screen !  Koi Shaque Anyone ? Let there be peace on MAHA ASHTAMI !!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Savdhaan India @11 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.