Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

SARLAPRA

Groupbie

SARLAPRA

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
It reminded me of Sanjay Geeta Chopra case It was a historical case,and historical judgement ,public hanging on people's demand.Ranga ,Billa were kept in Tihar jail.My neice interviewed them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1busybee..mamta-s

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MB RANK AT 34 (Page 3)" in Savdhaan India @11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mamta-s

IF-Sizzlerz

mamta-s

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Yes Sarla ...The reviling Billa and Ranga..our generation can never forget them and their nauseating crime ...however the channel tries to hide their identity !!  IF we had taken heed and become Savdhan then ...things would not have become so pathetic and unsafe for our children ...we are responsible for making the world so insecure for them ! Even now its the people e.g.MB / Aamir and others who are fighting the war which is eating into our lives like deemak !  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1busybee..

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mamta-s

We fans owe Mohnish a lot ...first for giving us the best in ITV 's history ...The 109 gems ...and then leaving it when it was  destroying itself ...when the dust settles ...Everyone will acknowledge the truth ...if he had continued he would have destroyed what he had created himself ...so thank him ...for leaving us with a treasure we can watch again and again ...as we are doing ...its 7 months and we still think of him as Ashu ..no one can replace him ever !!!

it only began to be destroyed when an actor that's his caliber left it...but sorry to say but quitting at show midway is nothing to be so proud of..,,it was the most beautiful role of his career and at age 51...one like it will not come again...it is highly unlikely...with him there, the show had limitless potential and longevity was guaranteed because seems Sony doesn't care what the ratings are, since they have shows with half the ratings of KTLK...

destroying itself...no way, MB quit in February...during that month they gave us beautiful moments such as the Library scene in Kanpur...the beautiful Valentine's day episode...and a few others...those were unforgettable moments and I'd hardly call that destruction of any story..

I disagree with you completely...because I think of 109 episodes as only a SMALL glimpse of what could have been...by quitting serials because you envisioned some perfect, flawless, illogical twist free show...you are showing that you have unrealistic expectations...this is television, minor diversions from the original plot will definitely happen and even happen in series such as Bidaai and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Balika Vadhu and Pavitra Rishta...shows that are all trp hits...that at one point or another faced bumps in the road...

There is no way MB could have destroyed what he created...no, what he created was a charm...anticipation to see a beautiful love story culminate the way it was intended too...but unfortunately that's when he quit..and I wish he was still there...I wish him the best in life and my way of thanking him is quite practical...by rejecting anyone else in that role other than him...opposite Kritika in that show. Smile

Edited by yanks28 - 19 October 2012 at 9:25am

...RamonaG....mamta-s

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

We fans owe Mohnish a lot ...first for giving us the best in ITV 's history ...The 109 gems ...and then leaving it when it was  destroying itself ...when the dust settles ...Everyone will acknowledge the truth ...if he had continued he would have destroyed what he had created himself ...so thank him ...for leaving us with a treasure we can watch again and again ...as we are doing ...its 7 months and we still think of him as Ashu ..no one can replace him ever !!!

it only began to be destroyed when an actor that's his caliber left it...but sorry to say but quitting at show midway is nothing to be so proud of..,,it was the most beautiful role of his career and at age 51...one like it will not come again...it is highly unlikely...with him there, the show had limitless potential and longevity was guaranteed because seems Sony doesn't care what the ratings are, since they have shows with half the ratings of KTLK...

destroying itself...no way, MB quit in February...during that month they gave us beautiful moments such as the Library scene in Kanpur...the beautiful Valentine's day episode...and a few others...those were unforgettable moments and I'd hardly call that destruction of any story..

I disagree with you completely...because I think of 109 episodes as only a SMALL glimpse of what could have been...by quitting serials because you envisioned some perfect, flawless, illogical twist free show...you are showing that you have unrealistic expectations...this is television, minor diversions from the original plot will definitely happen and even happen in series such as Bidaai and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Balika Vadhu and Pavitra Rishta...shows that are all trp hits...that at one point or another faced bumps in the road...

There is no way MB could have destroyed what he created...no, what he created was a charm...anticipation to see a beautiful love story culminate the way it was intended too...but unfortunately that's when he quit..and I wish he was still there...I wish him the best in life and my way of thanking him is quite practical...by rejecting anyone else in that role other than him...opposite Kritika in that show. Smile

Mehwish WORD to every thing u have just said ClapThumbs Up
the perfect soap does not exist & illogical tracks & twists will hold sway no matter what Smile
and anyone claiming to look for perfection in the indian soap industry is looking for the elusive pot of gold at the end of the rainbow LOL
quitting is not an answer at all & not to be condoned no matter how extreme the provocation...in my POV Smile

Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 19 October 2012 at 10:10am

yanks28mamta-s

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...RamonaG...

the perfect soap does not exist & illogical tracks & twists will hold sway no matter what Smile
and anyone claiming to look for perfection in the indian soap industry is looking for the elusive pot of gold at the end of the rainbow LOL
quitting is not an answer at all & not to be condoned no matter how extreme the provocation...in my POV Smile

thanks Ramona EmbarrassedHug yes I'd prefer to see an actor see his/her commitment through...because as if it, KTLK was a beautiful show when MB quit it...with meaningful scenes and dialogues and effortless chemistry between the leads...it only diminished when he quit...an entire unit was heartbroken when he left...

KTLK is a Rajan Shahi show after all...and RS has worked with actors like Alok Nath, Vibha Chibber, Seema Kapoor and many other industry veterans ...and done beautiful work with them like in Bidaai...Bidaai went through its ups and downs plot  wise but what made it work was the relentless effort by that team of actors...if the plot swayed from the one that fans wanted, they went as far as protesting outside DKP's offices...it is up to the fans to show if they find a show illogical or self destructing...and as far as I recall...right when MB quit, no one thought the show was self destructing, we all looked forward to watching it every night...

what was coming up...was something I envisioned to see with MB...a wedding track...he's done all that in HSSH HANK...he's quite capable of handling it...and it all wouldve been a lot better with him there...you know...you stick it through, whatever...come what may...like Ram Kapoor with BALH...and we've seen that show veer off course...only to RETURN to what makes ppl watch it...which is Raya...so it's a lesson..Smile

SARLAPRAmamta-s...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged

thanks Ramona EmbarrassedHug yes I'd prefer to see an actor see his/her commitment through...because as if it, KTLK was a beautiful show when MB quit it...with meaningful scenes and dialogues and effortless chemistry between the leads...it only diminished when he quit...an entire unit was heartbroken when he left...

KTLK is a Rajan Shahi show after all...and RS has worked with actors like Alok Nath, Vibha Chibber, Seema Kapoor and many other industry veterans ...and done beautiful work with them like in Bidaai...Bidaai went through its ups and downs plot  wise but what made it work was the relentless effort by that team of actors...if the plot swayed from the one that fans wanted, they went as far as protesting outside DKP's offices...it is up to the fans to show if they find a show illogical or self destructing...and as far as I recall...right when MB quit, no one thought the show was self destructing, we all looked forward to watching it every night...

what was coming up...was something I envisioned to see with MB...a wedding track...he's done all that in HSSH HANK...he's quite capable of handling it...and it all wouldve been a lot better with him there...you know...you stick it through, whatever...come what may...like Ram Kapoor with BALH...and we've seen that show veer off course...only to RETURN to what makes ppl watch it...which is Raya...so it's a lesson..Smile

absolutely ...not for nothing is it said that...

winners never quit & quitters never win Embarrassed

Admire the way senior actors like  Ronit Ram & Sameer always stood by their committments Thumbs Up
and their shows have veered WAY OFF COURSE Big smileat times
Absurdity has ruled supreme there too !!

Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 19 October 2012 at 10:30am

SARLAPRAmamta-syanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged

absolutely ...not for nothing is it said that...

winners never quit & quitters never win Embarrassed

Admire the way senior actors like  Ronit Ram & Sameer always stood by their committments Thumbs Up
and their shows have veered WAY OFF COURSE Big smileat times
Absurdity has ruled supreme there too !!

yes indeed and none of them have ever had a show in hand with the potential of KTLK...the type of role it is ...being so "made for" MB...but alas...

SARLAPRAmamta-s...RamonaG....

mamta-s

IF-Sizzlerz

mamta-s

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Good morning All You Die-hard MB Fans !! I am one too ...that's why I am around ...I appreciate your loyalty and appreciation of his work ...however we may disagree,.there is one eternal truth ...Mohnish is Ashu and Ashu is Mohnish ...No one can change that !!! He was brilliant in his interpretation of Ashu !!! I for one will always go with him in his decision ...Why would we want him to make all the compromises and not the PH and Sony ?  In my opinion it was the first 50 odd episodes that were  SUPER ...in fact better than the original DK !! I have no doubt in my mind that his work will be remembered forever and no one can match up to  his rendition of the role !!! We can see that ...why did Sony and PH not see it as well ...we literally begged ,pleaded but they were so callous in their attitude ...so indifferent to the wishes of their viewers ...why do you not have objections to their role?  I do not agree that actors should accede to ridiculous demands of PH /Channel ...as each one of us have a right to chose, so do they ...do not condone what happens on ITV ...actors must be respected and not exploited ..they must work with scripts ...and proper work hours !  Please do not condone indiscipline in any sphere of life for our selfish interests ! And Mohnish Will come back in something even better ...age is no barrier to excellence ...have faith ..his work is brilliant ...sooner rather than later some sensible PH will wake up to reality ..and he will be back ...and all this will be forgotten ...what we will have is the treasure of those magical 109 Gems !!    

Edited by mamta-s - 19 October 2012 at 8:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SARLAPRA

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Savdhaan India @11 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.