Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Perfect Mistakes... Chapter 19 Update (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 57

leafmaria

leafmaria

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Can't write? I don't know what you are talking about. The updates are simply perfect. I am in love with your FF, and can't wait to read more. The characters and the plot are very different from the other FF's I have read, which is a good thing because you are thinking outside the box. So let me see, Virat is a chilled out guy and not the flirt type, I guess that is good considering what Maanvi thinks of boys. So sad, that Virat is not with his family anymore, but at least he has Barney, Ty and Jesse with him. Lol, our one and only Maanvi has a category of her own, why am I not surprised? So it is Maanvi's punishment to be in New York, that's sad but good at the same time because she got to meet Virat, her future life partner. Ah, density at its work. So, now Virat will get rid of the hatred towards boys from Maanvi's life (his personal goal), and Maanvi will find out why does he have sadness in his life (her curiosity). This is going to be interesting. I think you are an amazing writer, the way you show the point of view from both characters, and the way you describe everything so perfectly, is simply brilliant. I can see everything happen in my head when I read, which I remind you is a good thing. Please PM me when you update next and do continue when you have the time.

-Maria

Edited by leafmaria - 16 October 2012 at 6:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileXD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Perfect Mistakes... Chapter 19 Update (Page 6)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShivRajput

IF-Rockerz

ShivRajput

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Superb... Awesome update... Smile

SmileXD

girl_rocks

IF-Dazzler

girl_rocks

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

i just cudnot stop mysefl from reading it again...i must say this is awesome...everything abt this FF is amazing...the character sketch...the plot everything...u have so perfectly described all da emotions...i am regular reader of ur ff...ur story is perfect...
nd nd welcome to india-forums :-D
update soon...

SmileXD

preethis

IF-Rockerz

preethis

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
it is a pleasure to read this FF again... awesome... 

SmileXD

Suarez

Goldie

Suarez

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Wow...this is amazing!! love the concept...!! truly awesome!! plzz pm me wen u update next!!
tc:))

SmileXD

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Amazing update! its mysterious how they understand eachother only by meeting once...continue soon!

SmileXD

Jannat94

IF-Dazzler

Jannat94

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Hey welcome dear Smile
it was awesome update and great start dear Clap
waiting for ur next part...

SmileXD

aa_mnhs

aa_mnhs

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the pm, really appreciate :)
And...you've got me glued to this. Not that i am an ardent virman fan, but this is one really good plot. Im already waiting for the next part. Hope you get time for it soon.

SmileXD

Post Reply New Post

Go to top