rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In pune times of Maharashtra times( Marathi)dated 15th october 2012, KTLK is tagged under heading Girls entry in seial is guarantee for TRP. Amruta Mukharjee aka Pihu of BALH has won the hearts of audience. BALH is surviving because of Pihu. The story is revolving around Pihu. She is studying in Sr.KG , Children's Academy Dahisar. She has school from 8.30 to 12.30 and then she goes for shooting from 2 to 8 pm. The sets of Kya hua tera wada is next to BALH. So whenever she is free she runs to that set as there are many Kids on the set.She is very naughty and playful. She carries her racket to play badminton with the other children. She is coming up in some advt. of Ghee.
They have further mentioned that there is a new entry of Khushi in KTLK and Indu in hitler didi. A new serial called Veera is coming up on star plus which is focused on a girl.

Edited by rajanigandha26 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Thanks a lot for sharing Rajani..
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Pihu is really successful in attracting the audience but unfortunately Khushi has failed to do so. Most of us were touched when she said "mera pet kat ke chhota kar do" on the 1st day she came with Ashu. She managed to bring tears in my eyes.(or was it because of Ashu's tears).But after that I dont feel anything for her. In fact most of the time she is irritating. Yesterday when she showed hole in her sandal I know audience was expected to get emotional and feel sorry for her. But I just did not. I cant help it but I don't feel like showing any sympathy to her. In fact I am getting irritated with ashu's attachment to her. I find only Nidhi is behaving normal with her. May be I am wrong but I am really not a heart less person. Then why I don't have any emotions for Khushi. Its failure of Khushi or I am failed to understand.
Edited by rajanigandha26 - 11 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes. Tfs. What u said is true! The Innocence Face of Pihu n Her small age both worked n Khushi failed becoz of poor Maintaining her character by Creatives. Her character goes Shady when she manages to Fool n dats Untoreleble. Her slangs r disrespectful also.
rajanigandha26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

Yes. Tfs. What u said is true! The Innocence Face of Pihu n Her small age both worked n Khushi failed becoz of poor Maintaining her character by Creatives. Her character goes Shady when she manages to Fool n dats Untoreleble. Her slangs r disrespectful also.

She gets on my nerves when she calls everyone by name. Yesterday she was calling Hiraman kaka as hiraman. Nobody scolded her and Dr. mathur is saying that Khushi is right we must praise Hiraman. In fact Nidhi always gave due respect to hiraman kaka.
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
rajani,here two girls are from diff background and for diff purpose,in BALH Pihu is priya and ram's daughter,and here khushi is street kid and orphaan,so we can't compare them.tfs dear
rajanigandha26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

rajani,here two girls are from diff background and for diff purpose,in BALH Pihu is priya and ram's daughter,and here khushi is street kid and orphaan,so we can't compare them.tfs dear

Agree but still she could have been projected in a better way. CVs could have used this opportunity in a better way and could have made it emotional drama.
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TFS Rajni. The entry of cutie kids like Pihu can benefit the show ranking, but for KTLK, I just pray for the trps to sustain at least - with Khushi, I dont think trps will ever rise...

Agreed to ur comments... Khushi's broken sandals didnt touch me. Rather she always moving around Ashu and telling 'Bye' to him only and avoiding Nidhi irritated me the most. Poor Nidhi in fact suffers the most due to this brat, but, she is always sidelined. The sly girl never fails to seek sympathy from Ashu but she knows Nidhi wouldnt fall in her trap, so, she keeps safe from Nidhi.

Actually, the way Khushi's character is defined, I always had doubts if putting up with such sly, manipulative brat will ever kindle the latent emotions of motherhood in Nidhi... And my doubt proved true... In last Thu. Episode, after trying in vain to clean the wall, exasperated Nidhi acknowledged to Ashu that she cant handle such kids & Ashuji then became KPji's mouthpiece and gave his 'pravachan' on child upbringing... Arey, Ashuji, yeh pravachan aap Khushi ke parents ko dena, unki bachchi badtameez hai... Nidhi ko kyu de rahe the??? Woh toh bechari bina galti ki saza bhugatti rehti hai.. 😡 [

On a lighter note, Khushi track has backfired so badly that not only Nidhi - Kritika in reel life has denied a child but Kritika in real life too has denied to play mommy... KPji ke whims aur unke experimentations ka kaisa ulta nateeja nikal aaya... 😆Edited by ttrocks - 11 years ago
rajanigandha26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttrocks

TFS Rajni. The entry of cutie kids like Pihu can benefit the show ranking, but for KTLK, I just pray for the trps to sustain at least - with Khushi, I dont think trps will ever rise...

Agreed to ur comments... Khushi's broken sandals didnt touch me. Rather she always moving around Ashu and telling 'Bye' to him only and avoiding Nidhi irritated me the most. Poor Nidhi in fact suffers the most due to this brat, but, she is always sidelined. The sly girl never fails to seek sympathy from Ashu but she knows Nidhi wouldnt fall in her trap, so, she keeps safe from Nidhi.

Actually, the way Khushi's character is defined, I always had doubts if putting up with such sly, manipulative brat will ever kindle the latent emotions of motherhood in Nidhi... And my doubt proved true... In last Thu. Episode, after trying in vain to clean the wall, exasperated Nidhi acknowledged to Ashu that she cant handle such kids & Ashuji then became KPji's mouthpiece and gave his 'pravachan' on child upbringing... Arey, Ashuji, yeh pravachan aap Khushi ke parents ko dena, unki bachchi badtameez hai... Nidhi ko kyu de rahe the??? Woh toh bechari bina galti ki saza bhugatti rehti hai.. 😡 [

On a lighter note, Khushi track has backfired so badly that not only Nidhi - Kritika in reel life has denied a child but Kritika in real life too has denied to play mommy... KPji ke whims aur unke experimentations ka kaisa ulta nateeja nikal aaya... 😆

I agree with you on
Actually, the way Khushi's character is defined, I always had doubts if putting up with such sly, manipulative brat will ever kindle the latent emotions of motherhood in Nidhi...
Very very valid point.
Rather she always moving around Ashu and telling 'Bye' to him only and avoiding Nidhi irritated me the most.
In fact now I am getting bugged with ashu for his attachment to Khushi and neglecting Nidhi. Why he is always kind and considerate to people like Mallu,Khushi and why not so much with Nidhi.
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
In fact now I am getting bugged with ashu for his attachment to Khushi and neglecting Nidhi. Why he is always kind and considerate to people like Mallu,Khushi and why not so much with Nidhi.

same feeling me too having.