Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Hello People,

My name is Madz.

I am new here in this forum. Well, not new to TVD but I never visit IF for TVD.

After watching Season 3 finale I have one question. (Well, I haven't watched season 4 yet except for Delena scenes on YT! My primary reason for watching this show is Damon and then Delena.) Embarrassed

So my question is,

Why Damon is still here, in the town? I thought the brothers had an agreement that the one who would be rejected, leave the town? Then, why Damon is still here? (Sorry for my half knowledge but I have skipped entire 2 and 3 season except Delena scenes. I watched all season finales and premiers! For the rest, Delena scenes on YT are much enough! LOL)

I am so sad, shattered, angry on behalf of him. I seriously hated Elena for choosing "S" over Damon. (Yes! Accept it! I hate Stefan. Sorry Stelena, Stefan fans...Its just he is so boring that I don't like him, And in my very own Damon isshtyle from amazingly sexy hot bath tub scene in which Ian was looking yummy and I wanted to EAT HIM ALIVE..Wink I would say,  "Madz, Why do you hate Stefan?" Me answering, "Coz, I like IT! I like hating him! Shocked LOL) Again, no offense to Stelena and Stefan fans. I just don't like him at all from the very first 'Pilot' episode...Ouch

Back to question, I think Damon should leave now! What is he doing there? Elena has gone nuts and rejected Damon and now there is nothing left for Damon. I think there are 3 wonderful options left for Damon (or the Creators of the show) Wink

1. Leave the TOWN! Make them value your absence. Make Elena feel that what she just LOST! Ouch
 Angry

2. Screw Elena. Screw Stefan. Screw everyone. And GET BACK to the very original Damon Salvatore. Sexy. Hot. Cruel. Evil. Monster. Ridiculously handsome. Witty. And the very own Damon with whom I fell in love with. Heart My Damon from season 1. Day Dreaming

3. DIE! Kill the great Damon Salvatore and lemme get rid of the show and ever so stretching love triangle and sad heart breaks over and over again for people like me who loves Damon and Delena. Just KILL him and I will not be watching the damn show again! LOL Free Damon and Free ME and my fellow Damon obsessed friends! LOL

So, what do you guyz think? Which option is the best? Wink

Madz (A very much obsessed Damon lover) Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I have a question!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Hey dear!
Firstly Damon had decided to leave town but he didn't and the obvious but not explicit reason for that is ELENA. How can he leave her when she's going thru a phase of her life that she never wanted.
His love cant keep him away! Blushing
And as for the other question, i think he shuld wait, wait till elena realises who's better for her! Blushing
Damon is hot, sexy and the hero for me and elena will choose him one day! Day Dreaming

Love,
NikySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichaiMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Did he mention this on the episode? I mean, he said he would stay for a while? Coz I have not watched it yet! Confused

And for Delena...I can only HOPE! Cry

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
No he didn't mention it anywhere as far as i remember!Embarrassed
But isnt it obvious, he wont leave elena to fight this all alone!Approve
He's a sweetheart!HeartEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichaiMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Of course, he is the best...Sweetheart! Heart

207shikha

IF-Rockerz

207shikha

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Niky-

Hey dear!
Firstly Damon had decided to leave town but he didn't and the obvious but not explicit reason for that is ELENA. How can he leave her when she's going thru a phase of her life that she never wanted.
His love cant keep him away! Blushing
And as for the other question, i think he shuld wait, wait till elena realises who's better for her! Blushing
Damon is hot, sexy and the hero for me and elena will choose him one day! Day Dreaming

Love,
NikySmile

i just hope she realizes it soon.!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Of course, he is the best...Sweetheart! Heart
Yes he is! Blushing