ArhiFF:Destiny Games # thread 1 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely start...Is the girl lavanya???????????

Originally posted by abavi

Post cannot be quoted.
Superb SS! The girl probably is Khushi.
Okay I'm loving this story:) I'm seriously so excited to see how this will play out and I love how in charge and responsible Arnav is update soon :)
is this girl khushi...? only she can be mad...
the girl my guesses would be lavanya maybe who was a neighbour
i doubt its khushi as she seemed like a quiet one but it could be 

great update and i feel extremely sorry for the raizadas their dad literally left them with nothing
and anjali and mami are spending like nothings wrong, they need to know ASAP
I am not even joking but this is one of the best plots ever... People usually tell us Arnav was left with nothing and he had to rebuild everything himself... Here you are showing us how he did it... I love it that you have made them all siblings... Love the way you changed Anjali's character...
And i seriously admire the way the you have made Arnav handle everything...and made him the head... How he cares about everyone... Just brilliant... Well done...
Sirf ek shikayat hai... I would have loved it if Akaash called him Bhai instead of Arnav... Its more personal... But then its your story...:)
Anyway i hope we get regular and often updates... Can you write it in your next update how often?? (Don't comment here as i don't go through all your comments)
So Arnav and Khushi haven't met yet...good that you cleared that up.
I hope Anjali isn't a spoilt brat..I can't understand the birthday celebration just 4 days after your father's death.😡
Who's that girl???😕
so they all didn't know that even the house is lost..so khushi is not in the scene yet...
so who is the girl who arnav meets at the end ???? pls tell us its not his girlfriend or something...awww such cliff hanger..continue soon 
This sounds really interesting, especially the promo 😊
I'm glad you started this soon, I was eagerly waiting 😛
I'm guessing the girl is either Lavanya or khushi? Or maybe I'm completely wrong lol 😛
Can't wait to see what happens next, update soon 😉
Good one! Arnav is already a mini-ASR..

But I'm not very happy with him spoiling Anjali...and what about the proposal from Shashi?

And, I sense that you belong to the corporate world...do you? I mean, salary funds and budget projections and meeting targets...I've worked in sales and marketing for 4.5 years, so it all sounds very comforting to me...makes me feel right at home!😃