ArhiFF:Destiny Games # thread 1

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello all

I have come up with another new FF. This is more of a Fanfiction but the characters are pretty much the same.

It is again a story of love blooming between a rich guy, who had to take the reins of running the big family at an young age because of a irresponsible father and a young girl, who was forced into a life, due to destiny- but isnt ready to sell her self respect to do so.

Index:

Chapter 1- The Raizada Mansion

Part 1: All in vain

Chapter 2-  Lovebirds in Despair

Chapter 3- The first impressions

Chapter 4- Against all odds

Chapter 5- Destined to be

Moving on to a new thread...I shall update this index after each chapter, but if  you wanna check out the recent updates, catch chapter 6 onwards at this Link

Chapter 6: Feats of Assumptions
Part 2: Missed Meet

Chapter 7: Destiny's call

Chapter 8- Inevitable lament

Jump to thread  Three for the latest chapters, if at all this index is not updated 

Chapter 9: Twists of time

Chapter 10: Savior of Love

Do comment and let me know how you like it.

Destiny Games - Promo

[Attention: This  is a promo and not the prologue 😊. This scene has'nt yet happened in the story and will happen in future updates- Had to put this disclaimer as readers are getting confused]

Arnav looked with contempt at this person in wet ragged clothes and unkepmt dry untidy hair in front of him, the cheap alcohol consumed by the man emanating stinking smell, Disgusted, his eyes moved away from the man and slowly took in the thin figure next to this man- The girl was skinny and would be 16 or 17 at the most, She was wearing a long skirt and a blouse, both wet from the rains outside and wet and thin dupatta that she had drapped around her was hardly giving her any warmth or protection and She stood there shivering and clutching her dupatta tightly.

"I am Shashi Gupta" The man introduced himself  "and this is my daughter Kushi"
"and why did you come here for?" Dadi asked him promptly
"Because there is a debt that needs to be cleared"
"whom were you debted to?"
"Your son was debted to me... We had a gamble last month and he lost this house to me"
Shock coursed throught the inmates of Raizada Mansion

"Oh my God... He gambled with this house too... What else is left for us now... we are left with literally nothing" Nani whispered anguishedly, While 19 year old Anjali clutched Payal's fingers tightly and sobbed.
"I am not a merciless man... I do not want this mansion, if you are ready to compensate this bond in my terms" Shashi spoke out loud and clear
"and your terms are?" Arnav spit out, angry at his recently deceased father, who had left him nothing but huge loans, His father had literally sold or mortgaged every other property and Arnav thought he had only the family business which was again not in good shape as it was extremely neglected by his father and this mansion.. but now the mansion was gone too...
"You marry my daughter. I will give this mansion back to you"
"What? " The family burst out. Arnav was shocked himself

PS: The girl only looked 16 or 17 doesnt necessarily mean she is of that age 😛

I will be starting this after I complete CheckMate... and I hope that would be soon... until then my other works are here:51533738  
Edited by abavi - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

interesting story
continue soon
thanx for the pm
Originally posted by abavi

Hello all

I have come up with another new SS. This is more of a Fanfiction but the characters are pretty much the same.
I have written a small snapshot for the SS- which I think will be a part of the 2nd or 3rd update... Kind of promo for this new story!

It is again a story of love blooming between a rich guy, who had to take the reins of running the big family at an young age because of a irresponsible father and a young girl, who was forced into a life, due to destiny- but isnt ready to sell her self respect to do so.

Do comment and let me know how you like it.

Destiny Games - Promo

Arnav looked with contempt at this person in wet ragged clothes and unkepmt dry untidy hair in front of him, the cheap alcohol consumed by the man emanating stinking smell, Disgusted, his eyes moved away from the man and slowly took in the thin figure next to this man- The girl was skinny and would be 16 or 17 at the most, She was wearing a long skirt and a blouse, both wet from the rains outside and wet and thin dupatta that she had drapped around her was hardly giving her any warmth or protection and She stood there shivering and clutching her dupatta tightly.

"I am Shashi Gupta" The man introduced himself  "and this is my daughter Kushi"
"and why did you come here for?" Dadi asked him promptly
"Because there is a debt that needs to be cleared"
"whom were you debted to?"
"Your son was debted to me... We had a gamble last month and he lost this house to me"
Shock coursed throught the inmates of Raizada Mansion

"Oh my God... He gambled with this house too... What else is left for us now... we are left with literally nothing" Nani whispered anguishedly, While 19 year old Anjali clutched Payal's fingers tightly and sobbed.
"I am not a merciless man... I do not want this mansion, if you are ready to compensate this bond in my terms" Shashi spoke out loud and clear
"and your terms are?" Arnav spit out, angry at his recently deceased father, who had left him nothing but huge loans, His father had literally sold or mortgaged every other property and Arnav thought he had only the family business which was again not in good shape as it was extremely neglected by his father and this mansion.. but now the mansion was gone too...
"You marry my daughter. I will give this mansion back to you"
"What? " The family burst out. Arnav was shocked himself

PS: The girl only looked 16 or 17 doesnt necessarily mean she is of that age 😛

I will be starting this after I complete CheckMate... and I hope that would be soon... until then my other works are here:51533738  
👍🏼
vi vi aweseome continue and drop me pm

yeha ur other os on confession was so cute too

shami

Well do continue its really a wonderful concept
Ohh what an interesting concept!! I can't wait to read it!!
Cant wait to read it. thanks for the pm😃
Interesting onee... Update when you have time yaarrr... Loved the prologue
Very nice Thot vi can't wait for u to start this one eagerly awaiting updates 

Interesting concept. Arnav's father was a gambler who has gambled away everything including their home and the only way to retain the home is to get married to the bedraggled girl….Continue please.