Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

|| Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram||Harshad Chopda AT#10 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 151

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged

i object!

how can one be booked for looking so cute Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram||Harshad Chopda AT#10 (Page 9)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silky_harshad

I think prosecutor mam apne accused ko dekh kr faint ho gai ROFL
aur nahi tho kya??? yehi tho inki problem hey..yeh chup chupke toweliya dekthein hey aur HC ko jhoote case mein phasa the bhi heinAngry

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
But everyday the accused commits a new crime...

Anyways... since the judge seems to have fallen for photo-proof... and not looking at the facts... here are the charges

1) stealing away peace of mind for 4 long years
2) stealing hearts, locking them up and then forgetting the key combination of the sandook
3) enacting a character in such a way that mature, sensible people walk around thinking that those fictional characters are very much part of this world
4) making old fans to fall in love all over again... and attracting new ones
5) this old and new fans together walking around in HC-zombie state
6) staring at computer screen with a still picture for hours without blinking
7) using the rewind button so many times that the button has vanished from the remote
8)

Judge do you want me to go on... we will all grow old but the list wont end...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premeeristryEphemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Originally posted by sam123_0

And judge.. the accused is supposed to behind bar until proven innocent... why is he being allowed to learn dance-steps...

The prosecutor would like the judge to address this issue seriously and not get disturbed by the photo-proof!

Duh, the accused is on bail Ermm  ... get on with the evidence
Clap ...
@sam ROFLROFL

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
waise prosecution...
dance is a way of relaxation...
i'm sure accused is learning them to use them to relax while hibernation which might start very soonROFL

Ephemera

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
@lakshmi behave your self LOL hmmm abt those be buniyad ilzaam on my innocent client/bf...my lord...my client is innocent...actually upar wale ne unko ek magnet jaisa banaya hey...ab magnet ke paas magnetic properties hey tou isme bechare magnet ka kia kasoor ROFL ROFL

Ephemera

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Judge you better get some order in this court... I dont like barred-ppl and audience distracting me by reminding me of something I hate to reminded (like hibernationAngry)

Oh Yes Judge.. lets add that one as well

8) the accused keeps going to hibernation without a notice period as soon as the show goes off-aire... and this just makes life miserable!

Edited by sam123_0 - 16 October 2012 at 8:24am

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeeristry

Originally posted by Soaps1

Ignores Laxami plea as she is disqualified to participate in court proceedings for one day

The defense has to understand that in the eye of law all are equal and just because someone happens to be Harshad Chopda can not be exempted from law Ermm so they better not try and lure the judge by posting cute pictures of him, unless it will be held against the defense lawyers as evidence ROFL
Dont worry Judge sahab i will take care of Laksh Monkey Wink bohot uchal rahi hai LOL
aap kya kar sakthi hey?Angry LOL waise bhi mein bahar hochukin hoonLOL ab aur hona kya baaki rehagayaSleepyCry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.