Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

|| Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram||Harshad Chopda AT#10 (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 151

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

LOL offcourse I will.

I miss raghav too. without him, my days are incomplete. miss harshsri/raghaVI so much. All I know they dont deserve the brutal and harsh treatment they got :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram||Harshad Chopda AT#10 (Page 148)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_Inner_Voice

Goldie

The_Inner_Voice

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Blessed are those that can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

That is is famous quote... I would just elaborate with a perfect example :

To Give more than one receives, in the journey called "Life", That itself requires an endearing heart...

And when one can do so without boasting, or making a mention of it to the receiver, then the giver is indeed blessed, for he derives peace and happiness in the truest sense of word ...

That makes Harshad a blessed soul... For he has been ever giving... never boasting.

Stay Blessed dear Harshad.

And on the other hand, how many truly carry a deep sense of gratitude so as to truly remember when they receive.. More often forgetting what we receive is what many do ... But then there are some who do not forget easily... they remember even the small acts of favor... they are the ones who are blessed with grace.

That makes Harshad a blessed soul again... For he remembers every person who touched his life to make it a wee bit better... He has displayed his gratitude time and again to us... the ones he has never met ... but the the ones he knows stand by him in his thoughts and prayers... and at every given chance, he does make it a point to thank us and others who have brought a beam of sunlight through the window pane called life... Every time he thanks us .. its a humble gesture of bowing his head down touching his heart with his humble hands and then uttering the most heartfelt thank you one can ever hear... So much so that he touches our heart every time his touches his.

Stay Blessed dear Harshad

We love you... And keep you in our prayers.

Edited by The_Inner_Voice - 21 November 2012 at 12:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetie19flutterbyEphemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Inner_Voice

Blessed are those that can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

That is is famous quote... I would just elaborate with a perfect example :

To Give more than one receives, in the journey called "Life", That itself requires an endearing heart...

And when one can do so without boasting, or making a mention of it to the receiver, then the giver is indeed blessed, for he derives peace and happiness in the truest sense of word ...

That makes Harshad a blessed soul... For he has been ever giving... never boasting.

Stay Blessed dear Harshad.

And on the other hand, how many truly carry a deep sense of gratitude so as to truly remember when they receive.. More often forgetting what we receive is what many do ... But then there are some who do not forget easily... they remember even the small acts of favor... they are the ones who are blessed with grace.

That makes Harshad a blessed soul again... For he remembers every person who touched his life to make it a wee bit better... He has displayed his gratitude time and again to us... the ones he has never met ... but the the ones he knows stand by him in his thoughts and prayers... and at every given chance, he does make it a point to thank us and others who have brought a beam of sunlight through the window pane called life... Every time he thanks us .. its a humble gesture of bowing his head down touching his heart with his humble hands and then uttering the most heartfelt thank you one can ever hear... So much so that he touches our heart every time his touches his.

Stay Blessed dear Harshad

We love you... And keep you in our prayers.

S.P.E.E.C.H.L.E.S.SClapClap
in awe Shocked
reading it ...*happy tears*Cry 
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you ...even if i say it infinite times its not enough diHug...its wonderful
as sam asks..HOW.DO.YOU.DO.IT?Shocked

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
wow.. sneha.. while reading ur post... i was almost blown away..   hurricane smiley bf-hurrismileypalm.gif photo  Wink  anyway... most is laughable is.. the new girl in sb will be fondly called ( of all the names in the world).. Wacko ONU... 
Laughing 4 thsuperlachen1yg7.gif photo
now.. the name to the cvs... (uncreatives) really suits them.. Wacko

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
exactly flutter 
i H.A.T.E them...Angry to...the C.O.R.EAngryDead
how dare they can keep our ONU's name?Angry its like sullying his name...
and see the fateD'ohAngry i got to know about this inexplicable horror Angryon ONU's dayCry

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Loved it Sneha!

Lachu di aap se bach ke rehna parega. LOL

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

Anuszka

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
y sri?Confused

raghav raghav raghav Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.