Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Ignores Laxami plea as she is disqualified to participate in court proceedings for one day

The defense has to understand that in the eye of law all are equal and just because someone happens to be Harshad Chopda can not be exempted from law 🤔 so they better not try and lure the judge by posting cute pictures of him, unless it will be held against the defense lawyers as evidence 🤣

@bold 🤣 mera kaam asaan kardi ... 
@red 🥱🥱 then y are you supporting prosecution?😡😆
@blue...aap hi ne mujhe bahar bhitaaya..so ab bhuktho🤣 everything is fair in love and war 🤣
@underlined word THAT's unintentional..😕.if you get lured then its you problem😡🤣

silky_harshad thumbnail
well fyi judge sahiba defense lawyer khud hc ki gf hey ☺️ aur aaj aap sab ek bhartiya naari ki power ko dekhoge yaha 🤣 🤣 so aapka woh fan wala statement defense lawyer pe ni lagega 🤣
Ephemera thumbnail
Originally posted by: silky_harshad

well fyi judge sahiba defense lawyer khud hc ki gf hey ☺️ aur aaj aap sab ek bhartiya naari ki power ko dekhoge yaha 🤣 🤣 so aapka woh fan wala statement defense lawyer pe ni lagega 🤣

lol silky!🤣! i will give cover to you😉..as i should not participate in proceedings.😆.i will support you from outside!!😆
Ephemera thumbnail
Originally posted by: april10

Congrats already 10th AT

yeap as it's HC's 
Ephemera thumbnail
ufff *temperature 1000 deg C*

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Kuch loag har cheez sey jaltey hien ... jab ye krish sey jal saktey hien tou senior or junior citizen does not matter ... they are jealous of all hc on screen moms too 🤣

kyu na jale?
they all get to hug him😭😭
Ephemera thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

kyu na jale?
they all get to hug him😭😭

yes di...😭
magar yeh zaalim log nahin samjengein 😡hamaari dard ko😭
not only hug him di!! to tend him...khilana pilana ..talking shalking...😭
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
abbey!!!!!! no ones coming on the raghavi AT... sab ke sab yahan stalk karne aate hai...  to make their presence felt.. kaminos!!  waise i want HC to confirm if and when he is quitting.. till then i can watch this show.. with popcorn Edited by flutterby - 11 years ago
Ephemera thumbnail

WET HC☺️...*cough* raghav
JUST look at his eyebrows eyelashes☺️ and urti zulfein jo bheeg gayeen hein!!...
 i so wanna touch and caress his eyelashes!! its so so...
Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 11 years ago
Ephemera thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

abbey!!!!!! no ones coming on the raghavi AT... sab ke sab yahan stalk karne aate hai...  to make their presence felt.. kaminos!!  waise i want HC to confirm if and when he is quitting.. till then i can watch this show.. with popcorn

oi madam mein wahaan bhi aake HAAZRI lagaathi hoon!! 😡 dont you dare count me in😡

are nayi AT hey taaza taaza garam garam😆 aur mene 3 ATs khatam karne mein madad ki hey from the time am active😎

well i can only watch RaghavI and Raghav scenes😳...others stories are 🤢