Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

BondlockeRJoE

Goldie

BondlockeRJoE

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Hi all,

Me myself joe !

i've started seeing this serial recently ! Eventhough i watched d whole epi in 5 days (thnx to youtube)

nw m shocked to hear this terrible news ! I mean such a non-sense !

i dnt think this is gonna end lyk dis !

main reasons are :

these topics have to be concluded in a perfect way
1)arjn and kanchi union
2)adiz brokeup and the jealousy matters
3)kanchi's tranformation to laxmi
4)pinki's love story
and the main thing is to
5)make kanchi's relatives understand abt the reasons and to convince them about kanchi arjun union !

And for now all these things do u guys think remaining 4 days are enough !

i dnt think so !

i agree there wil be any change in scheduling of life ok timings !
but they wont end the show like this !

any way we'll w8 for further confirmations !

And do stick with me , i hope i can get u some confirmed news abt the topic !

thank you !

Edited by joemonkishor - 15 October 2012 at 8:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-shubhika124

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Be practical guys ! Wil they end like this ? No way" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
If the ending would be abrupt , it will break so many hearts! A good show shall always have a decent & satisfying ending .

NG162

Groupbie

NG162

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
well i was thinking the exact same thing!!! i know d story cannot end like this man!!! i do believe that mltak will not end right now cuz abhi toh kafi story padi hai!!! v toh forgot that tinky thing!!! n also archi cannot unite in just 4 days!!! both archi will realize that they r made for each other n all...!!! also kanchi's family to be convinced n aditya thing n much more they cannot end d show like this!!!

lovemltak13

lovemltak13

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u NG162 , they just cant make it so fast.perhaps it's a rumour and they might finish the show but not on 21st maybe the week after that.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.