Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone!

I hope we are all doing well as we look forward to the new season for NBT. In the meantime, there have been a thing or two I've noticed around the forum that need to be addressed.

As part of a discussion forum, everyone is encouraged and welcomed to provide their points-of-view and any constructive criticism they may have for an actor/character or show. So it is okay to discuss how you feel a particular actor is not performing as well as the should or could. But what is NOT okay is to discuss their personal lives and their personal preferences. If an actor chooses not to be intimate, then we have to be able to respect that decision. We are welcome to comment that their decision to do so affects the final product but we are not open to discuss WHY they made the decision they did OR criticize them for it.

Similarly, comparing two actors with each other is strictly not allowed simply because any comparison is subjective and is based on one's PERSONAL opinions about the two actors. You're welcome to PERSONALLY FEEL that actor A is better than actor B but I'm sure we'll all agree when I say that it is not okay to imply that actor A is better than actor B for a FACT. Because while you may like one actor, to another person an entirely different actor may be just as good. So in order to be respectful of others, we refrain from comparing actors and characters.

I know that while we wait for the new season, there is will speculation and discussion about possible cast and storyline news. But please remember to continue this discussion without being disrespectful or judgmental towards an actor or a fellow member. Recently I've seen a lot of Aakansha-related-discussion pertaining to her choice to refrain from much physical closeness in scenes. While I understand our need to voice our opinions about how we feel this affects the final product of the show, we are NOT welcome to sit here and gossip about WHY she made that decision or chastise her for it. I hope such situations can be prevented in the future.

Thank you guys! You've been a very helpful bunch over all and I really am grateful for all your support and help! EmbarrassedSmile

Regards,
NBT Dev. Team

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

sarayu207frankfranklinblmadhuriPayal15ash2711Adil14-Swetha--RD-nb.nehaMeera_Ka_Mohanankur281kusum11ksona02sitammaBharti_kliza81-Fari-chweetu--khushi--DJ..NeelimaSJadoremevirgoshamilSenpoosumiswapsonu-monu..geeth..SunShine_Asnowflake._Bidzie_-RadhaMohan---Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forum Reminder - PLEASE READ!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Much needed post!!!

Thanks FivrHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-sumiswap

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged

thanks Fivr Hug , this really was need of the hour !!

Edited by Fari- - 16 October 2012 at 1:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-sumiswap

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Thanks fivr Hug much needed :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

..geeth..

IF-Sizzlerz

..geeth..

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Thanx fivr for this post Smile

-Fivr-

sitamma

IF-Rockerz

sitamma

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
thanks FIVR

-Fivr-

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thanks Fivra Hug

This reminder was a much needed :)

-Fivr-

sona02

IF-Rockerz

sona02

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
thanks fivr for the post

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.