Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

indianstargyul

Groupbie

indianstargyul

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

From the serial thus far, I am wondering if Ma thankur is really vickram's real mother. I see no mother/son affection between them neither have I seen her and Gigi in any conversation either or mother/daughter relationship.. Indian mothers do pamper their eldest sons,I have not seen that from ma thakur which leads me to believe that ma thakur may well be step mama thakur.QuestionQuestionQuestion

ma thakur pops up from nowhere and started making wedding plans for Adi and Sugni., she and grandson hardly have any kinda bonding too. Right now ma thakur is more closely bonded to SugniErmm
as a matter of fact, ma thakur ent bonding with none of her "flesh and blood".

so maybe later on we might well see a fight for wealth between ma and step son Vick... This will be cvs last tactics to save PSH  by changing story line again... .just saying.Confused 

one more comment, what is going to happen tomorrow, Vick get in an accident, loses memory, forget sugni, unites with rewa, get her pregnant and everybody lives happily ever after...i guess not that easily.. more crap to come.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

adhewarocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrIstilashunu6JulieDForeverSHINeerognaKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "step-ma thakur" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
i even have same doubt

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
I said she would be a step mom and her son is a step brother to Jiji, TVS and Kuhu when it was annunounced that she would be coming.

TVS gave his mother's ring to Sugni as a blessing to their relationship. He was hardly likely to do that if she was alive and was able to give blessings herself. Also when TVS gave that ring to Adi to put on Sugni at their engagement MA did not recognise it.

Also in an episode we were shown TVS signing some papers and when Jiji asked him what he was doing he said that MA had asked him to sign papers urgently but did not have time to speak to him as to why his signature was neeed. Jiji tried to pacify him and he said what does she think I was going to do steal the land. I don't want one tiny piece of it. So there is definately tension between them.

Yes I agree about the strength of realtionships in this show. Adi is scarificing his whole life to preserve the marriage of his mami but apart the odd sentence or being in the same room with his Mami there is no interaction between Adi-Reva. Sugni has a closer bond with her mamas and mamis then Adi does with Reva.

Equally MA comes back after sometime but there is no personal interaction or affection between MA-Adi, Jiji-MA or Reva-MA. Its all Sugni - a perfect stranger

Edited by payal7 - 16 October 2012 at 1:57am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cutecherrybPrincess3101JulieDForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Yes MT seems to be brought in to portray Sugni in a better light as majority of the viewers just cant stand mother and daughter so MT is always with Sugni praising her then her own children.  This move of the CVs to change the viewers mindframe on Sugni has fallen flat on its face. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cutecherrybForeverSHINeeJulieDKhatamKahani

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
now   they will hv  her  history  trackOuch

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
In the episode with TVS and his brother in TVS's room,  didn't the brother say something like " just because I do what Ma says, it doesn't mean I am weak" or words to that effect. At that time, I took it to mean that MT was the stepmother to all of them and maybe the elder brother just had a special bond with her and that was probably why he was never mentioned before. But we may never know as the CVs have a way of just ignoring the loopholes { think the mystery about who had Gulabiya in the sack at Reva Manzil here} .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

sandy_r

sandy_r

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
indianstargyul!!!!!...i think you got it down to pat...but them cv's just feel they can fool people lol Clap

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Red carpet entry for MT is good for nothing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.