Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Guys I'm a bit disappointed. I write these updates with so much effort and I barely get one reply on it. Please either like this post or post in this thread if you read my updates. I don't want to be posting updates if no one reads them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vrulsDelcyparas22cooljaya11shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How many of you read my updates?" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paras22

paras22

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Guys I'm a bit disappointed. I write these updates with so much effort and I barely get one reply on it. Please either like this post or post in this thread if you read my updates. I don't want to be posting updates if no one reads them.

i do reply and like your post but i guess others are busy in their school, college or office.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Thank you Paras. If I get at least 2 more people by the end of this week then I'll continue. Big smile

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
it's just that i am busy these days so don't come often
bt i do read them

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Well thank god that we still have some readers. I thought this forum had completely died. LOL

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
it's just that some are busy hence inactive

praman1234

Groupbie

praman1234

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
even i do read n like them too

A-HappyNew-Mrs.

A-HappyNew-Mrs.

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I read dem too..on my fone..skipped liking dem..apologies for dat sweetie..wud drop a comment or like frm on..u r doin a great job..keep it up :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Delcy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.