Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
I am just quoting Payal from the 15 August WU.  Once I read that I knew that I once again, had to make an anti-Gulabiya topic.  The fact that words can't express what I feel for this character is not going to stop me from making a topic to once again state just how much she PISSES ME OFF!!!

Originally posted by payal7

I found G's comment to Sugni that if she tells the truth o MA then Bedni will have no hope of ever attaining what she sugni has. Being respected and doing a Pooja in a thkur's home.

Uhhh has she forgotten that Sugni is getting love, respect and these oppertunities becauae Adi, Sugni and G have lied to the MA about the fact that G is a Bedni and therefore so is Sugni. 

So what's the lesson - lie to the oldest member of the family to get into that family especially when you know how they feel about your caste?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysocendejoymiadelrosariomuktha_cutecherrybPutijaChalhovprerna15anoosreekomal07Vinnie79JulieDForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Once again, Gulabiya continues to disgust me" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
 Being a bedni and all through their life did hard work and house work suddenly both Sugni and G have developed airs as if they were brought up with a silver spoon in their mouth when even all the thakurians are working in the kitchen what problem is it for them and the greedy lot always trying to blackmail and squueze money.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymiadelrosarioRaleighbcatbooglemuktha_cuteseemasrcherrybprerna15komal07JulieDForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-KhatamKahanironshaanpyar-ishk

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
This is happen when low level fella like G, Sugni,Her mama see stardom.They can't handle it.
I wonder how Sugni is different from her mama,mami.
There pocedures are different.
Mama,mami directly ask what they want and their aim is low.Some rupess,a set of bangle thats it.
G and Sugni manipulate people to get what they want and think about their aim,A haveli or a thakur.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymiadelrosarioRaleighbcatJulieDVinnie79komal07ForeverSHINeeKhatamKahanironshaan

anoosree

Goldie

anoosree

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
What surprises me is that, thy still have the audacity to taunt  Vikram, call him lier & cheap and self proclaim that thy r sacrificing & noble and CV's think viewers r dumb. Sleepy

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

aamnazuhaocendejoymiadelrosariogaayikaRaleighbcatbooglecherrybForeverSHINeekomal07JulieDVinnie79KhatamKahanironshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Great post
that's why I skip G and S scenes
Sugni stopped using her brain and when ever she use it her mom say something to shut her mouth
this is the same sugni who raised her voice against other thakurs and said i wont sell my self and bla bla now she is a mom girl what ever her mom say she will do

who carez ?? they want sugni to be thakuraiin what does it mater if her family is slave

Edited by ronshaan - 16 October 2012 at 4:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyRaleighbcatPutijaChalhovJulieDkomal07KhatamKahani

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Talk about Sanskar this is the kind of sanskar mothers give their daughters in India.  I used to love Narayani in Kyunki Saas Bhi... but her portrayal as Gulabiya and Bedni motherhood is so disgusting that i have begun to dislike the actress herself.  I will never watch any Narayani shows.  I now understand why Anuj moved out from the show he too must have felt disgusted with the character of Aditya and did not want the viewers hating him.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymiadelrosarioRaleighbcatboogleJulieDForeverSHINeekomal07ronshaanKhatamKahani

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
hmm good thots

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged

I have to agree with you. She takes disgusting to whole new level. I really have no decent words for that bedni anymore. And did Sugni think that her "daimaa" would be treated like a queen?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoypreetiekomal07ForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.