Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

How many of you like the new girl? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vibhakarthi-

Originally posted by DOC108

rajeev has some past ...they will show it whenever they need some twist or may not elaborate on it ...he was having some problems with his health ...

Yeah!, thats what I thought, maybe they studied together in college, and rajiv had a crush, on her. Because did u see how he was romantic, in my dictionary I never saw rajiv so dreamy, I think they should have put rajiv as mayank, since he is really good at the romance scenes.

hopefully they r together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How many of you like the new girl? (Page 4)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wensue

Ding Ding Ding!!!!  OMG, I just had a thought.  Maybe you all already know and I missed it but, is it possible that the guy that Rajiv turned over on the table his brother, Rachna's fiance???????    Whoa, we're in for a wild ride if he is!!!!  Rachna definetly won't be able to handle him, he looks wayyy too much for her.  Let the games begin!!!!

does rachana know the guy ??? has she ever seen him ??????because now that guy is going to follow gunjan madam as she does not give him any bhaavv LOL

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Ding Ding Ding!!!! OMG, I just had a thought. Maybe you all already know and I missed it but, is it possible that the guy that Rajiv turned over on the table his brother, Rachna's fiance???????    Whoa, we're in for a wild ride if he is!!!! Rachna definetly won't be able to handle him, he looks wayyy too much for her. Let the games begin!!!!

does rachana know the guy ??? has she ever seen him ??????because now that guy is going to follow gunjan madam as she does not give him any bhaavvLOL

Yes, rachana did meet Vihaan, when rajiv pushed him down. And Gunjan and Rachana were laughing at him.

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Ding Ding Ding!!!! OMG, I just had a thought. Maybe you all already know and I missed it but, is it possible that the guy that Rajiv turned over on the table his brother, Rachna's fiance???????    Whoa, we're in for a wild ride if he is!!!! Rachna definetly won't be able to handle him, he looks wayyy too much for her. Let the games begin!!!!

does rachana know the guy ??? has she ever seen him ??????because now that guy is going to follow gunjan madam as she does not give him any bhaavvLOL

Yes, rachana did meet Vihaan, when rajiv pushed him down. And Gunjan and Rachana were laughing at him.

no no what i mean is is he rajivs brother or somebodyelse ????and if he is rajivs brother then rachana should be knowing him 

-vibhakarthi-

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I def think she will end up with Rajeev.

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloaamir

I def think she will end up with Rajeev.

Yes I definitely agree with you, yesterdayI just hoped the dance scene would have been real.

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

no no what i mean is is he rajivs brother or somebodyelse ????and if he is rajivs brother then rachana should be knowing him

Oh, sorry di, I think I misunderstood you.

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
The new girl is sweet and very hot... I thought she looks like main hoonna sushmitha sen...type...

-vibhakarthi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.