Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

How many of you like the new girl? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

MOGAMMBO

Groupbie

MOGAMMBO

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DOC108

rajeev has some past ...they will show it whenever they need some twist or may not elaborate on it ...he was having some problems with his health ...

rajeev bhaijaan is not stay with her family, he lives in teachers room near hostel. i dont like this new girl anuska shorma she is not so beautiful.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BrokengirlRaleighbcat-vibhakarthi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How many of you like the new girl? (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
 @ DOC 108
                        Rajeev  lives independently in the staff quarters all by himself.He left the Agarwal  mansion coz  his dominating mother  tried to fix his alliance without his consent or knowledge.

By the way Rajeev is not ill he just felt  a little  under the weather . He is very healthy and athletic.

Hope fully it should not be like the movie Kal Ho Na Ho.where the main lead helps the other guy to  get the girl coz he is dying.NOOO wayCry

Pls not that story

Edited by brat2008 - 16 October 2012 at 4:06pm

Raleighbcat-vibhakarthi-MSN_Vanny

Jalkaur

Jalkaur

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Archana is to young for Sir ji. The new girl and Rajiv make a great pair and are closer to age.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-anonee

Jalkaur

Jalkaur

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jalkaur

Archana is to young for Sir ji. The new girl and Rajiv make a great pair and are closer to age.

woops i meant RACHNA

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-anonee

wensue

wensue

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I can't guess who she is or her relationship with Rajeev but I'm glad she's there, I don't like the possibility of  Rachna and him together.  Nooo, he's out of her league and she's acting like a love sick puppy.  Too immature for him.  Whatever happened to her marriage alliance, that's why I thought it a good idea that Gunjun leave because Rachna should be leaving home soon anyway and then Mayank and Charu would be in her space all the time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcat-vibhakarthi-MSN_Vannyanonee

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DOC108

rajeev has some past ...they will show it whenever they need some twist or may not elaborate on it ...he was having some problems with his health ...

Yeah!, thats what I thought, maybe they studied together in college, and rajiv had a crush, on her. Because did u see how he was romantic, in my dictionary I never saw rajiv so dreamy, I think they should have put rajiv as mayank, since he is really good at the romance scenes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rshah1950DOC108anoneeMSN_Vanny

Raleighbcat

Raleighbcat

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I think the new girl looks a little too old and Rachana looks a little too young for Rajiv, maybe if she starts dressing differently and wearing her hair in another style...Smile
How can Rachana think of another boy when she is engaged already? I know she doesn't feel anything yet for the fiance but she is just setting herself up for some major pain (yeah, i know this is just a drama).

-vibhakarthi-MSN_Vannyanonee

wensue

wensue

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Ding Ding Ding!!!!  OMG, I just had a thought.  Maybe you all already know and I missed it but, is it possible that the guy that Rajiv turned over on the table his brother, Rachna's fiance???????    Whoa, we're in for a wild ride if he is!!!!  Rachna definetly won't be able to handle him, he looks wayyy too much for her.  Let the games begin!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.