Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi's surprise on Arnav's birthday!

biancaraj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am extremely sorry guys!...I had to put up such an eye-catching title for my post, since barely anybody reads my posts...So I had to become a bit cheeky! 😳 I am really sorry, but please do not curse me!👍🏼

Today's episode was simply mindblowing!..The CVs are back on track!...I don't know why..I was laughing throughout the episode, like a psychopath! I was laughing at the precap too! I know I have gone insane! 

However, in my insanity there is a little message that I have derived from today's episode! Didn't today's episode show you Khushi more like ASR, and ASR more like Khushi?...TIME FOR FLASHBACK*** - Remember?!! On Khushi's birthday...how Khushi was yearning for Arnav to wish her!...She had also thanked him assuming that he is trying to wish her..and he transforms the convo about Happy singh?!! LOOOLLL The precap??!--- The same Khushi who storms out anger on Arnav, after cutting cake and claiming that a WISH could have been enough, and she wasn't asking for anything more!...Thats the exact thing that ASR was telling Khushi, in the precap! Hahahahahhahahaha 🤣 

So,what have I derived from this?...Arnav did not give a damn about others forgetting to wish him, but he REALLY wanted Khushi to wish him! Today's episode has outlined that Khushi is a golden treasure for Arnav...She is special...She is precious! Nobody in the family can replace Khushi! Did you notice?!...He did not even bother with Anjali...Khushi has taken a strong place in Arnav's heart...where she would always remain in all happiness and struggles! SARUN - MADE FOR EACHOTHER!❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

biancaraj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: biancaraj

I am extremely sorry guys!...I had to put up such an eye-catching title for my post, since barely anybody reads my posts...So I had to become a bit cheeky! 😳 I am really sorry, but please do not curse me!👍🏼

Today's episode was simply mindblowing!..The CVs are back on track!...I don't know why..I was laughing throughout the episode, like a psychopath! I was laughing at the precap too! I know I have gone insane! 

However, in my insanity there is a little message that I have derived from today's episode! Didn't today's episode show you Khushi more like ASR, and ASR more like Khushi?...TIME FOR FLASHBACK*** - Remember?!! On Khushi's birthday...how Khushi was yearning for Arnav to wish her!...She had also thanked him assuming that he is trying to wish her..and he transforms the convo about Happy singh?!! LOOOLLL The precap??!--- The same Khushi who storms out anger on Arnav, after cutting cake and claiming that a WISH could have been enough, and she wasn't asking for anything more!...Thats the exact thing that ASR was telling Khushi, in the precap! Hahahahahhahahaha 🤣 

So,what have I derived from this?...Arnav did not give a damn about others forgetting to wish him, but he REALLY wanted Khushi to wish him! Today's episode has outlined that Khushi is a golden treasure for Arnav...She is special...She is precious! Nobody in the family can replace Khushi! Did you notice?!...He did not even bother with Anjali...Khushi has taken a strong place in Arnav's heart...where she would always remain in all happiness and struggles! ARSHI - MADE FOR EACHOTHER!❤️

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, you are correct!!!!!!!!