Uttaran

precape yuktha

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
tommorow having yuktha scene... yuvi will ask to forgive  muktha.. muktha will not accept... very bad... just he did only rape attempt but  muktha can forgive to yuvaraj know for  her icchha maa ...but so sad😭 i couldn't   be guess..how is moving uttaran... pls  cv don't send da saurabh from da show becoz we want to see  yuktha scene...  uttaran is boring without them...😔  i watching uttaran  only for them🥺Edited by roja1305 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
In my pov what she did is crt.many times she had forgive him but he didn't change.
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't raise false hopes roja
no1 denied the news of saurabh quitting.
This cvs always fooled and cheated yukta fan

c they will show it as gunvati's plan and keep yukta scene very brief wid major epi for tejani.

And luvuiccha i agree mukta should not forgive him easily
but can't she marry yuvi instead of tej ?
Wid veecha union we will get bonus of yuvi turned positive

that article and cvs crushed our hopes
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Oh cum on yuvi is required to creat drama n suspense about yukta/tukta?

Y cvs u promised saurabh and then did not fullfill.
So many efforts to get reshmi back is done by cvs, if they had used the same passion to keep saurabh i would really apperciate them.

Sumtyms real value of person is understood when that person is goes away
when cvs
sailuja thumbnail
is really he exit da show... so sad... won't happen yuktha anymore...
i have so worried😭😭
sailuja thumbnail
did u see da tellychakkar or oher websit about his news ? sometimes cv is planning    to keep suspense about yuktha ... i so confused... nowdays i don't like towatch  uttaran very boring  ... but  trp should go down  ...without yuktha scene😡
Edited by roja1305 - 11 years ago
-purvideshmukh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

suspense... confusion...drama...=uttaran
saurabhrocks thumbnail
No roja tc article cum only 2-3 days prior a epi.
Y that journlist will give wrong news?
I m sure saurabh did not like the idea of that molestation and that is why he is leaving.
News is on bombay times
so must be true
bina aag ki dhua nahi aata!!
Cvs u really can't see that saurabh is so integral part of uttaran , and replacing him by sum1 is like making joke of that character.
sailuja thumbnail
after i heard diz mews i m frightened shock i feel cry😭😭
u said correct sami... no one play as yuvi's charcter. only  saurabh can play as yuvi ... saurabh is a good actor and very talented person...😊 cv is going to lost a talented person  like him.if the new guy who will return as yuvaraj...it will not hug interested

y is cv not importing yuvi's character?.😊... yuvi's charcter  main part  of uttaran. becoz.. veecha son... as well as yuvi's charcter still not realize his ichha mom goodness and humanity. y is cv suddenly changing yuvi's track? 

uttaran is a worst  of time ...without yuvi...  as well as   y did cv wasted  his time with muktha ...and their effort... and their story ... still not i can't believe  diz...   after  tapu re entry  but  uttaran is going to move slowly ichha and tapu story  i think others also wast of their time and srejatha also😉

but one thing   meethis' pair vishnu ... but is muktha'  pair that old man tej.. disgusting ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ after yuvi exit da show ...no one wouldn't be  in uttaran  as young boys...only vishnu .. and kahana others old persons 😆.

Edited by roja1305 - 11 years ago
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jo vi ho jaisa vi ho...i just wnt saurabh stay in the show...
😭