The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

RaHi OS || The hippo and the chimp||

_AppyFizz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
RaHi OS
Hey everyone i have written this OS on RaHi though i am a bigger fan of KiSha...this is my first attempt at writing so please put up with me...ENJOY!! :)...hope you like it!!This is panchi's point of view in second standard..! So the references like mamma,papa,driver uncle etc...

it was the first day of her new school. She was excited,nervous and sad at the thought of leaving her old friends. 'no matter' she had thought...'she would make new friends'...she had woken up in the morning in a state of excitement and nearly had a panic attack. 'my first day of second standard' she had thought. 'please let it go well' she had begged her friend upstairs and had even kept some share of her chocolate in front of him in hope of appeasing him. She had packed her pink bag and had set out for school by car. Her mamma and papa were very busy today and couldn't come to drop her to school...so she had gone by car and the driver uncle had wished her luck and had gone about his daily business. She had then been directed to her classroom '2nd C'...she had sidled into her classroom in hopes that she wouldn't be detected...but it was short lived...a boy with a chipmunky face and buck teeth had seen her immediately. He had come to her and had shouted 'HIPPO' so loud that the whole classroom had turned towards them. He also had gone to her place and had written 'HIIPPO' in big black letters. She could have corrected him and his spelling and put him in his place but she didn't because she hadn't known as to how she could stand up for herself. Thus she did the only one thing that came to her naturally at that moment, she had put down her head on her desk and had started crying...this had continued for a week and then someone had stood up for her and put chipmunk in his place... Tinesh the freckly boy with dimples had told chipmunk to stop calling her names but when chipmunk hadn't complied tinesh had hit him...a lot...and chipmunk had gone home crying just like her...
Next day tinesh had to change his school because his papa had changed jobs. She dreaded going to school the next day fearing what was to come...but she needn't have worried for chipmunk himself had come her and said
'sorry'
She was still angry at him and hence hadn't replied but the boy had pestered her the whole day and she had finally relented...
This had made the boy go into seventh heaven of joy.
' My name is Ranveer, what is yours?' he had asked..,to which she had replied 'Panchi'
'Hey Panchi can i call u moti?' he had asked her and she had sighed thinking he ha gone back to his old antics ,but his next words had surprised her..'i mean best friends need to have nicknames right? And don't worry i wont allow anyone else to tease you from now on'
'fine' she had decided upon his nickname too...' then can i call u nonu?' she had asked...'nonu?why nonu?' he had demanded to which she had replied ' because u look like one'...he had asked her what it meant but as she herself had no idea,he had accepted the nickname with good grace...
She had then asked him..'what brought about this sudden change in you?' to which he replied...'when tinesh had hit me i was very angry at both of you and had complained to my papa about you to which he had replied whether i wouldn't be angry an offended if someone called me a chimpanzee everyday?' you mean chipmunk? She had wanted to tell him but had figured it would be rude so she had just nodded her head and had smiled to which he had also smiled showing his cute buck teeth...then they had shared their lunch and he had even given her a piece of chocolate...' i am also sorry for spelling hippo wrong' he had told her and had cheekily grinned and they both had burst out laughing...

From that moment onwards she had become his moti and he her nonu...
But more importantly they had become BEST FRIENDS!!!

Please tell me how it was...was it good..bad?? Please comment review and if u like it press like...this was my first attempt at writing an OS so forgive me if i have made any grammatical or spelling errors...plz do not forget to comment...will really appreciate...thank you!!! 😊Edited by TBPfanforever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi its great no actually better n its sooo cute loved it :)
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww. 

This is adorable! Especially towards the end where he says 'I'm also sorry for spelling hippo wrong' πŸ˜†

Loved it! πŸ˜³
_AppyFizz_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ajaved

Hi its great no actually better n its sooo cute loved it :)

Thank u sooo much!!!! 😊 😊
_AppyFizz_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Awww.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">This is adorable! Especially towards the end where he says 'I'm also sorry for spelling hippo wrong'πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Loved it!😳</font>

Thank yous sooo much Raina!! 😊 😊
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the ending very much, do write more πŸ‘
_AppyFizz_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Aanchal_

I loved the ending very much, do write moreπŸ‘

thank u soo much Aanchal!! 😳