Pavitra Rishta

Sushant's BW Debut #3 - Kai Po Che! Discuss HERE ONLY (Page 64)

Post Reply New Post

Page 64 of 148

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Takes some popcorns and wait for the comments in BW forum..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suanfansush

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant's BW Debut #3 - Kai Po Che! Discuss HERE ONLY (Page 64)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
^^ LOL

I dropped the cue of his smile. :D Hopefully others will notice his cute smile too now

*sushant promotion mode on* LOL

suanfansush

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
wowww AK n UTV have not disappointed us with promotion strategy Clap.
I am so happyyy...Folks if any of u get a chance to attend the promotional matches do take some snaps and upload..
Rest of us will see the event through you dears Wink

And look at the phrases used for Sush now "Soon to be superstar" ,"handsome dude" clears shows that Sush has made his mark in BW world now and KPC has become the buzz of the town Clap

I hope Anki is able to attend the event. I am sure she will attend the Mumbai match for sure.She would be in the front shouting like a small kid beaming in happiness for her hero Sush.LOL.It would be so amazing.I wont be surprised if Anki forms a gang and shouts "Sushaaanttt" Wink.Ah hope we could be in that gang..

Let the bashers burn in jealousy while we enjoy the glory basked on our hero Sush Star

Thanks teacher ji for the articles Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandresuanfansush

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
^^ Sharon di  he is well reputed but i didnt like way he wrote

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

^^ Sharon di  he is well reputed but i didnt like way he wrote

It's good that he is a writer of good repute.
That way we know Sushant is being taken seriously.Smile
It was probably then just a case of a word used innocently that came across in a way it was not meant to.
All's well that ends well Anshi.Hug

Jaishankarstefanandrefansush

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

johncena2003stefanandre

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Haha .. Sushant makes it Masand's gossip column ..
Posting only sushant's bit:
(credit : chocolover89 , bw forum )

+++

MR DECISIVE

You have to hand it to Aditya Chopra. He promptly dropped Shahid Kapoor from Band Baaja Baraat director Maneesh Sharma's film when the actor reportedly became too difficult to handle and began 'poking his nose' in every department of the film. Then, Chopra proceeded to replace Shahid not with another big marquee name, but with a newcomer.

The buzz in Bollywood is that TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput (who shot to fame with the serial Pavitra Rishta) has been signed on by Chopra to play the lead in Sharma's film, which will star Ishaqzaade's Parineeti Chopra. Rajput's film debut, however, will be Rock On!! director Abhishek Kapoor's next, Kai Po Che, based on the Chetan Bhagat bestseller 3 Mistakes of My Life, which is expected to release in February. In that film, he co-stars alongside fellow TV actor Amit Sadh and Love Sex Aur Dhoka's Raj Kumar Yadav.

According to insiders in the trade, Rajput has also been handpicked by Rajkumar Hirani to play a 'key character' in the 3 Idiots director's next, P.K., which stars Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma in lead roles. After names like Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan were tossed around for the part (both actors allegedly declined on the grounds that they didn't want a 'small' role in an Aamir Khan film), it appears that Hirani may have settled on Rajput.

+++

thnk u for this article!!       so our boy comes under   masands  vision!
  gud    !!    hes a reputed critic!  

so sush is in  consideration    in big circles !

hmm   choice of words  !   sour may be   but come kpc   n voila...!!all will change...LOL

but     concentrate on  """handpicked  by  rajkumar hirani to play  a key character  """"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Ok guys done with the first page.. Everything simple didn't decorate much.. Just one request can anyone please provide a detail write-up for the second post about the other movie offers of Sushant.. That would be gr8..

If anyone wants anything else to be added or if I have missed out any pic or article, Do tell me.. :)

Thanks.Smile

Edited by AshuNaik - 20 November 2012 at 12:37am

JaishankarstefanandreBeingAnonymous

Post Reply New Post

Go to top