Pavitra Rishta

Sushant's BW Debut #3 - Kai Po Che! Discuss HERE ONLY (Page 63)

Post Reply New Post

Page 63 of 148

Ashwin_Hegde

Ashwin_Hegde

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
woow gr8 news ashu Smile waiting for sush's rocking series of movies Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandre

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant's BW Debut #3 - Kai Po Che! Discuss HERE ONLY (Page 63)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Great news, thank you so much for posting it ..

This sounds like a very good and well planned promotion .A lot of emphasis is on cricket and Sushant's character is the cricketer in the film so I think Sushant will be the highlight of all the promotions ..

Wish him all the best with the promotion of his film and hope he does good bowling as well as he did work hard to learn cricket ...

I am glad that UTV are Sushant's first producers ...Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003Jaishankar

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I watched Ishakzaade  last night because I wanted to see Parineeti Chopra ( as she is Sushant's heroine )   ,  impressed with her work .She is very confident and has a natural style of acting ...Also looks sweet and cute ..

Hope that both Sushant and her willl look awesome together and their film also would do well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003Jaishankarfansush

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
thank u ashu super strategy 

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Haha .. Sushant makes it Masand's gossip column ..
Posting only sushant's bit:
(credit : chocolover89 , bw forum )

+++

MR DECISIVE

You have to hand it to Aditya Chopra. He promptly dropped Shahid Kapoor from Band Baaja Baraat director Maneesh Sharma's film when the actor reportedly became too difficult to handle and began 'poking his nose' in every department of the film. Then, Chopra proceeded to replace Shahid not with another big marquee name, but with a newcomer.

The buzz in Bollywood is that TV actor Sushant Singh Rajput (who shot to fame with the serial Pavitra Rishta) has been signed on by Chopra to play the lead in Sharma's film, which will star Ishaqzaade's Parineeti Chopra. Rajput's film debut, however, will be Rock On!! director Abhishek Kapoor's next, Kai Po Che, based on the Chetan Bhagat bestseller 3 Mistakes of My Life, which is expected to release in February. In that film, he co-stars alongside fellow TV actor Amit Sadh and Love Sex Aur Dhoka's Raj Kumar Yadav.

According to insiders in the trade, Rajput has also been handpicked by Rajkumar Hirani to play a 'key character' in the 3 Idiots director's next, P.K., which stars Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma in lead roles. After names like Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan were tossed around for the part (both actors allegedly declined on the grounds that they didn't want a 'small' role in an Aamir Khan film), it appears that Hirani may have settled on Rajput.

+++

Edited by lunza - 19 November 2012 at 9:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazJaishankar..Sonii..Guggu_Mintysuanfansush

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
settled for sushant sounds rude Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuanfansush

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
EDITED: just noticed that it was posted by my twin Lunza at precisely the same moment. LOL

I know the article is nothing new as such, but I felt happy to see Sushant being talked about in Rajeev Masand's weekly gossip column, and even happier to see that he used only Sushant's photograph at the top of his column. Add to it that I love this pic, Sushant looks delicious here!

Edited by nikitagmc - 19 November 2012 at 10:22am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

johncena2003Jaishankarstefanandre..Sonii..Guggu_MintysuanlunzafansushBeingAnonymous

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

settled for sushant sounds rudeAngry

Bad choice of words by the writer.
Probably based on his own opinion of Sushant.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarstefanandreGuggu_Mintyfansush

Post Reply New Post

Go to top