Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone just a request those who are posting the articles please do post the link of the article too while posting.. So it will be easy for me to update the articles on first page as it looks like we will be posting all the articles regarding all the movies here only.. I have already excluded the P.K articles but now I will add those articles also and everything else too and I guess I need to reserve the 2nd post for the write up of Sushant's other movie offers as the first one is for KPC.. :)
Guggu_Minty thumbnail

Sushant Singh Rajput enters the big league!

Reza Noorani10.30 AM IST 11.17.2012

Tags:
Aamir Khan Anushka Sharma PK, Anushka Sharma, Band Baaj Baarat Maneesh Sharma, Kai Po Che, Parineeti Chopra, Pavitra Rishta, Raj Kumar Hirani, Raj Kumar Hirani Aamir Khan PK, Shahid Kapoor, Sushant Singh, sushant singh Pavitra Rishta, sushant singh rajput, The 3 Mistakes of my Life movie
Sushant Singh Rajput enters the big league!
Yogen Shah

Pavitra Rishta's Sushant Singh Rajput has been confirmed in three big films: Raj Kumar Hirani's Aamir Khan starrer PK with Anushka Sharma, Abbhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che! opposite Parineeti Chopra and Yash Raj Film's Gunday with Ranveer Singh

Television's heartthrob Sushant Singh Rajput is flying high these days. And no, there are no strange illegal substances involved! The television star will be playing leading roles in not one, but three big ticket films coming up in 2013.

Besides being confirmed yesterday by Rajkumar Hirani for a leading role alongside Aamir Khan and opposite Anushka Sharma in the film PK, Sushant has also recently been confirmed to be playing a lead role against Parineeti Chopra in the yet unnamed project by Yash Raj Films being directed by the Band Baaj Baarat director Maneesh Sharma. Added to this, the former Pavitra Rishta hero is also playing one of the main characters in the movie based on Chetan Bhagat's bestselling novel, The 3 Mistakes of my Life titled Kai Po Che!

Well that's more films in Sushant's kitty than in Shahid Kapoor's, whom Sushant replaced in the Yash Raj project opposite Parineeti! Tch tch. See what we told you about flying high?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/sushant-singh-rajput-enters-the-big-league/

Edited by AshuNaik - 11 years ago
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

Sushant Rajput to costar in P.K

While it seemed to take Aamir Khan a century to decide on who his co-star for P.K. would be, the decision has been made, finally! The co-star will be Sushant Singh Rajput from the soap opera, Pavitra Rishta. He was also a part of two great dance shows, Zara Nach Ke Dikha in 2010, and Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa soon after.

Sushant Singh Rajput will also soon star in YRF's upcoming 'Kai Po Che,' a film that embodies an adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's 'The 3 Mistakes of My Life.' Keep an eye out for this actor; he seems to be steadily climbing onwards and upwards in Bollywood. It probably helps that he's very easy on the eyes, as well, no?

By: Brittney Schering

Wow! Wow! Wow!
They just keep coming.
Sushant and Ankita must be overjoyed to be reading all these pisitive articles. 😊
They messed up re name of production house for KPC, though.

Karen, re the last sentence of your post, I thought of that too, and feel very proud that the films he has signed to date are all due to hus talent!
He has earned his success! 😊Edited by suan - 11 years ago
Ashwin_Hegde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suan

Wow! Wow! Wow!
They just keep coming.
Sushant and Ankita must be overjoyed to be reading all these pisitive articles. 😊
They messed up re name of production house for KPC, though.

Karen, re the last sentence of your post, I thought of that too, and feel very proud that the films he has signed to date are all due to hus talent!
He had earned hus success! 😊

cant wait for the release of his super hit movie seriesπŸ˜ƒ ea\ger too watch them..his first movie..KPC will surely be a superhit..n wish al the best for his next movies too πŸ˜Š
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sushant surely has hit bull's eye and Thankfully all articles are positive
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Bollywood life article has wriiten Sushant in Gunday.. Well they need to do some more research.. Arjun Kapoor is in Gunday.
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ashu,
Just looked at the first page of this thread for the first time in quite a while, and wow!!!
You have done so much work!
So much has been added.

Thanks for all the hard work you put in Ashu. πŸ€—
We all appreciate it.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
More info about the YRF film:

READ MORE Yash Raj Films|Shanu Sharma|Rishi Kapoor|New Girl|Aditya Chopra
Maneesh Sharma signs Rishi Kapoor
Rishi Kapoor More Pics
He will star with youngsters again after SOTY, Aurangzeb

Maneesh Sharma's next with YRF will see Rishi Kapoor in a pivotal role. This will be the actor's second under production with Yash Raj Filmsafter Aurangzeb.

According to a source close to the project, this is part of a well thought-out strategy to cast Rishi aka Chintuji in a strong supporting role opposite talented newcomers in the lead. Aditya Chopraintends to launch at least eight newcomers next year. "The company also wants to substantiate its talent resources at a basic level," the source said.

Apparently, the hunt for new talent is in full swing at YRF. "Maneesh's film has two heroines. ANew Girl is being launched alongside Parineeti and she has an equally strong role," said the source.

While Aditya, Maneesh and Yash Raj's casting director Shanu Sharma have been auditioning many girls for the part, no one has been finalised yet. "You can expect the new girl in Maneesh's film to be a patakha. Parineeti, who has so far played fire brand characters will be cast against her image in the film while the other girl will be a more spirited and sassy kind of girl," said the source.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Maneesh-Sharma-signs-Rishi-Kapoor/articleshow/17252475.cms
Edited by lunza - 11 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

Pavitra Rishta's Sushant Singh Rajput has been confirmed in three big films: Raj Kumar Hirani's Aamir Khan starrer PK with Anushka Sharma, Abbhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che! opposite Parineeti Chopra and Yash Raj Film's Gunday with Ranveer Singh

@ red  .. This is so messed up !!
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
is this pk official page?

http://www.facebook.com/PKtheFilm?ref=stream
PK Movie
  • shooting from DECEMBER & SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT confirmed.

Edited by majoni03 - 11 years ago