Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sathuraj

Goldie

sathuraj

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Ya sathuraj, you absolutely right. I know what you are saying is true.  But this little boy was the core of the story which started it all, so I thought he must be given some logical reason for his not being there.
[/QUOTE]

@ ZeeZee, there are so many things  like Aryaan who disappeared from the show and  so many unanswerable question are there.
So as i said earlier for us to enjoy the show we have to forget whatever happened before the revenge track started (the 17th September episode)

So lets all support the show and enjoy it .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveszeezee09

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A few thoughts (Page 2)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
@hinz I seriously loved the fact that you said the kid was just hired to annoy the audience.. ROTFLROFLROFLROFL

This is sooo true.. hugsHugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveszeezee09Sarahwahidhinz

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

@zeezee, my friend I'm so disappointed after todays epi...really !
that kid was hired to annoy the audiences thats all and the phone call for Archana was a part of Rajni and Krish's mahaan plan, it was Krish who called to say he has proof just to see how the real killer reacts...

and acc to the precap Mr. Vrajlal -Krish ke pujya pappashree is somehow involved in the mystery?

kya...kya...kya (GK being reporter styleLOL) papashree also involved? yeh lo phir one day they will show even baa is involved and everyone else is involved and this whole thing will be a conspiracy against krishLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.