zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just a few thoughts that have been in my mind relating to this messed up show.

Where is Yash's son who had become so attached to  Rajni and could not live without his 'mummy'?

Today's episode was like a slap in the face when they showed Krish also reciprocating Rajni's emotions! Instead of coming to his senses. Hseemed  ready to take her back in his life and furthermore, now she will work with him in finding the real killer.

Most of us voiced that Rajan could be the person who ruined Shikas life.  With today's episode that idea has blown off with the wind because,  Rajan was sitting at the dinner table when the killer phones Rajni's sister about the clip of the murder taking place.

Maybe some of you will add in more thoughts or your great feed back

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

@zeezee, my friend I'm so disappointed after todays epi...really !
that kid was hired to annoy the audiences thats all and the phone call for Archana was a part of Rajni and Krish's mahaan plan, it was Krish who called to say he has proof just to see how the real killer reacts...

and acc to the precap Mr. Vrajlal -Krish ke pujya pappashree is somehow involved in the mystery?
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
zeezee09 thumbnail
Oops. Hina I just missed that, sorry my bad. I was busy doing something and not paying too much attention. They showed someone in the shadows and I presumed it was the 'killer'. Did not see the recap since watched the episode on line. But how can pujya papaji be involved! hmmm
CoCoa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes the shadow was his father's exactly. But how can he be involved? Did shika fell in love with the father? lol
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ZeeZee,there are so many unanswerable question arises.

We have to just watch the show without thinking about the logic and asking question to ourself...

Most of the member are watching the show only for Krish...

zeezee09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CoCoa_19

Yes the shadow was his father's exactly. But how can he be involved? Did shika fell in love with the father? lol

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Just picture that!

zeezee09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sathuraj

@ZeeZee,there are so many unanswerable question arises.

We have to just watch the show without thinking about the logic and asking question to ourself...

Most of the member are watching the show only for Krish...

Ya sathuraj, you absolutely right. I know what you are saying is true.  But this little boy was the core of the story which started it all, so I thought he must be given some logical reason for his not being there.
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

logic? woh kya hota hai? kis chidiya ka naam hai yeh logic ?πŸ˜†

yeh mai nahi , CVs keh rahe hai 🀣
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ya sathuraj, you absolutely right. I know what you are saying is true.  But this little boy was the core of the story which started it all, so I thought he must be given some logical reason for his not being there.

@ ZeeZee, there are so many things  like Aryaan who disappeared from the show and  so many unanswerable question are there.
So as i said earlier for us to enjoy the show we have to forget whatever happened before the revenge track started (the 17th September episode)

So lets all support the show and enjoy it .

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@hinz I seriously loved the fact that you said the kid was just hired to annoy the audience.. ROTFL🀣🀣🀣

This is sooo true.. hugsπŸ€—πŸ€—